Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 (1125 Views)

The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children / Ways To Start A Business While Working A Full-time Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Every single week I get inbox of people asking what they can do to make extra money.
Who doesn't right?
Most people want to make money on the side or quit their job and live on their own terms.

I’m not telling you to quit your 9-5 without a backup plan.

That's just plain stupid

Some people don't want to turn this ''making money online thing'' to a full time business

They still want to keep their jobs, and the same time,

Worry less about money or struggle to enjoy the life they desire.

You don't have to escape your 9-5 if you don't want to

But…

At the same time, working one source of income is not only childish and ridiculous but DANGEROUS.

Not knowing if another lockdown or job loss will dry up your savings.

And put you in an uncomfortable position is the worst fear to have.

Shit happens. You lose your only income source.

Having other source of income means your income is not dependent on the hours you put in your work.

You can make money while you keep your 9-5
You can make money on vacation.
You can make money when you sleep or sick.

2020 has not only taught us not to take skills, investments and savings for granted.

It has also taught us that most employers and the government don't give a shit about us. Nobody is coming to save us.

It has also taught many employers that they can make more profits with less.

Some companies have worked from home since the lockdown and no plan to resume their physical presence at work.

What happens if your job is outsourced or downsized?

It’s not good for you.

Not good for your family.

You should always have a back-up plan. An extra income source. No matter how small will give you:

Peace of mind
Money Freedom.
Location freedom.
Time freedom.

The only way to live a happy & fulfilling life.

The simplest way to create another source of income is to sell specific and useful guides.

You don’t need to create a complete guide or be an authority on the topic.
Don't start with 80 videos, 100 hour course that takes forever to complete.

You need to be able to help people get from a problem to the solution.

There are people online right now searching for help you can provide.

Imagine the profit on 3,000 guide

Make 3 sales a day = 270,000/month
Make 5 sales a day = 450,000/month
Make 10 sales a day = 900,000/month

It won’t happen overnight. But it’ll happen if you follow my step-by-step guide

I will show you how to:

1. Choose a niche market: [/b]Find a hungry buying audience with a desperate problem.

Some of the big markets include money, relationships, beauty, health, fitness, education, travel, etc.

2. [b]Come up with sellable product ideas:
Make a difference in their life by helping them solve a problem-

Help them achieve a quick win with a simple step-by-step guide that takes them from point A to point B.

3. Put together copy that converts visitors into customers:
Create a sales copy that connects with your prospects’ deepest emotional needs, fears and desires.

4.Small list, big profit: Build trust,Nurture the relationship with emails.

5. Scale up : Solve more problems, multiply your profits, offer specialized services and bank big $$$

The last free training I created in 2015 has created lots of internet millionaires. Shout-out to the guys who made money from my fiverr guide.
Get your writing materials ready. It gets practical from here.

You don't want to miss this
Re: How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 by Gbotun(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Okay, I dey follow bumper to bumper
Re: How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Who is ready? Have you created a guide or info products before? Do you have an idea of simple guide that you can sell?

Let me know in the comment section
Re: How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 by Useku(m): 2:08am On Feb 09, 2021
Following
Re: How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 by hilaryCU(m): 2:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Interested
Re: How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 by IdJack(m): 5:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Following
Re: How To Make A 50k/per Day With Simple Guides While Working A 9-5 by bluepipsFX: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Interested

(1) (Reply)

50kg Bags Of Garri - Directly From Source / System Of Generating Traffic Without Running Paid Ads [snapshots Included] / How To Become An IPTV Reseller - The World Best IPTV Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.