Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Need A Family I Never Had One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Family I Never Had One (2795 Views)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
i grew up knowing that my father left my mother, which led my mother to kill herself.
what a cruel world ?
I was left to the street early with one single thoughy, you're alone from this moment, look for your own food look for your own shelter or perish. I will never forgive that man whom thee called my father whom I never know or had any clue to know him.
I regret coming to this world. I am just a child of the world. malnourished, punished and never had a home to call my own. how I made it till this moment is the magical question no one could answer.
maybe there is a purpose to this life but who am I to tell?
I am starving I am on the street 24hours fighting for food or where to sleep. how many of kids like me has made it successfully before ? rather than killing us or dieing without anyone looking for us ?

I can't survive anymore. I need a family. I need medical attention. I need food. nobody owe me a dime but I believe somebody can relate to my endless suffering and help. staying 4 days now without eating but garri. I only eat well when I steal nobody see us worthy for anything good. I don't want want to steal before I eat no more I need help and deliverance for I am changed. but I will never forgive my father.
I am lost for I know no religion too.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Pierocash(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bro no one took care of me. No father, no mother,no uncle,no aunt.

But I took the bull by the horn,and succeeded. You can do same. Go learn a skill,without it,you won't make it.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pierocash:
Bro no one took care of me. No father, no mother,no uncle,no aunt.

But I took the bull by the horn,and succeeded. You can do same. Go learn a skill,without it,you won't make it.
I appreciate you made it but skill without capital is like education without certificate. besides i learnt tailoring.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
MenikDee:

If you can write good articles. You can come join my team. There will be housing. Food. Work and a future.
where can I join your team. where is the location.
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
MenikDee:

. Send me a message on WhatsApp with your moniker. We can take it up from there.
your number ?
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Pierocash(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Worldlychild:
I appreciate you made it but skill without capital is like education without certificate. besides i learnt tailoring.
then start from where you are. You have no reason to be hungry when you can sew.

There are tailoring shop who needs tailor,they strike a deal,and the business moves on. Why idle with your skill and looking for help,when what you have can change your life?

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
I need something to eat I am very hungry to the point that tears crossing my eyes for no reason.
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pierocash:
then start from where you are. You have no reason to be hungry when you can sew.

Their tailoring shop who needs tailor,they strike a deal,and the business moves on. Why idle with your skill and looking for help,when what you have can change your life?
it's not working for me had it been I have mine tools it could Ave workout fine.

I am 25 now but you need to see how backward I am and how koboless I am.
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
MenikDee:

Smiles. Didn't I tell you to chat me up. Send your AXA. You need to get a meal first to regain strength
ok thank you good bless you
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by CanadianNaija: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Format.
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
CanadianNaija:
Format.
for the love of God stop.
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by mariahAngel(f): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Worldlychild:
i grew up knowing that my father left my mother, which led my mother to kill herself.
what a cruel world ?
I was left to the street early with one single thoughy, you're alone from this moment, look for your own food look for your own shelter or perish. I will never forgive that man whom thee called my father whom I never know or had any clue to know him.
I regret coming to this world. I am just a child of the world. malnourished, punished and never had a home to call my own. how I made it till this moment is the magical question no one could answer.
maybe there is a purpose to this life but who am I to tell?
I am starving I am on the street 24hours fighting for food or where to sleep. how many of kids like me has made it successfully before ? rather than killing us or dieing without anyone looking for us ?

I can't survive anymore. I need a family. I need medical attention. I need food. nobody owe me a dime but I believe somebody can relate to my endless suffering and help. staying 4 days now without eating but garri. I only eat well when I steal nobody see us worthy for anything good. I don't want want to steal before I eat no more I need help and deliverance for I am changed. but I will never forgive my father.
I am lost for I know no religion too.

Obviously, you can read and write fairly well.
How were you able to go to school with "no help"?

Worldlychild:
it's not working for me had it been I have mine tools it could Ave workout fine.

I am 25 now but you need to see how backward I am and how koboless I am.

You're not backward kankan!
You can read and write, and have access to the internet.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Obviously, you can read and write fairly well.
How were you able to go to school with "no help"?

You're not backward kankan!
You can read and write, and have access to the internet.
I went to government secondary school.
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Worldlychild:
I went to government secondary school.

Feeding??
Accommodation??
Books??
Levies??
Examination fees??
School uniforms??

Make it add up...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Feeding?? Accommodation?? Books?? Levies?? Examination fees?? School uniforms??
Make it add up...
good people still exists don't forget that
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by kingsley38162: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
:Format. for the love of God stop.
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Where are you currently?
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
fartooblessed:
Where are you currently?
ankpa
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Worldlychild:
ankpa
where’s that? Kogi?
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
fartooblessed:
where’s that? Kogi?
yes
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Worldlychild:
yes
what can you do to stand as a man? If business, which kind and how much is needed to free yourself completely?
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
fartooblessed:
what can you do to stand as a man?
tailoring sir
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Worldlychild:
tailoring sir
how much to get a store and get the things needed and start working?
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Give me a figure

1 Like

Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
fartooblessed:
how much to get a store and get the things needed and start working?
a store is 30k machine 50k tables tapes etc 20k is ok
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Worldlychild:
a store is 30k machine 50k tables tapes etc 20k is ok
give me your name and account number
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Worldlychild: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
fartooblessed:
Give me a figure
1000k but I can't start from any amount
Re: I Need A Family I Never Had One by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Worldlychild:
1000k but I can't start from any amount
name and account number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce / Sisters In-law - a blessing or a curse? / What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.