Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Everybody Don Crase For Nigeria, Even Me – Davido Says (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everybody Don Crase For Nigeria, Even Me – Davido Says (video) (337 Views)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / "Dem Wan Use Interview Kee Me" – Davido Says As He Shares New Photo / "Thank You Mom For Watching Over Me" Davido Says As He Shares Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Don Crase For Nigeria, Even Me – Davido Says (video) by Glamoury990: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian music star, David Adeleke, alias Davido has spoken on the mental state of Nigerians following events that taken place in recent months.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/davido-ft-crazy-300x171.jpg[/img]

According to ”Holy Ground’‘ crooner, everybody has gone crazy between last year and 2021. Recall that 2020 was a very tough year for many people and it was mostly due to the coronavirus outbreak.

The disease caused people to lose their loved ones, others lost their jobs and students had to get mandatory extra year because of the situation Read More

Watch the video below:

https:///everybody-don-crase-for-nigeria-including-me-davido-reveals-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market. VIDEO / The Proud Wife Of A Billionaire Who Cant Cook Or Bath Herself!! Very Nice Movie / Singer, Yemi Alade Stuns In Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.