Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

Negative Dna Test Result? What's Next? Paternity Court? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Negative Dna Test Result? What's Next? Paternity Court? (298 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Negative Dna Test Result? What's Next? Paternity Court? by RanidTEAteller: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hey TEAholics!

Rani the TEAteller here and in light of the very recent DNA saga online, I thought to ask a very important question... If you wake up one day and discover your child isn't really yours, what will you do?

Click the link below to watch my vlog on youtube where I discuss the next steps I believe you should take if this ever happens to be the case. Pls dont forget to subsrcibe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqtQrJ_i0BY

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home / Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? / 3bedroom Duplex For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.