Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths (54309 Views)

Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by RighteousI: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sunday igboho's food after FG froze his account.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Yoighaman(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Arakunrin Sunday, You're too small to warn or fight the federal government.

I will advice you lay low or be made a scape goat .

Was Abacha and his goons local government when NADECO fought them?

Cowards should take the back seat please, I want to believe you are not one.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Downey(f): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Where is TINUBU in all this matter?

I thought Tinubu was Screaming where is the cow?
Is Evans Fulani?

I’m just perplexed at how suddenly became mute grin leave Tinubu alone him go soon come needs people's help.

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
No Retreat and No Surrender.
We Must Be Free, from fulani jihadist agendas.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by badoh(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
It was a big mistake to have allowed this type of leader to be presiding over the affairs of this country. A country that can boast of intellectuals now allowing somebody without waec certificate to be lording over them. No wonder the country is experiencing setback in all indices.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Oblang(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

I’m just perplexed at how suddenly became mute grin

Yes, has Evans become Fulani?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Seyzcham91(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin
PrinceOfLagos:

Says an internet warrior
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Oblang(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Okwyjesus:
Well. You need to swim the same ocean NK did before you can be accredited a true Freedom Fighter here.

Which useless Ocean did NK swim in? Someone wey don japa..
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Goodman247: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria na yeye country
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Stupid federal government....

angry angry angry
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Ologbojo2023: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

what of if he decided to wage war nko

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Mokason288(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=Downey post=98879537][/quote]

Downey abi what is your name?

Do you speak English or French

I don’t understand the language you attached to my comment
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Blackdisciple(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Tinubu is a Fulani slave. He dare not say anything.

He can't and wouldn't say sh**t because already he is a Fulani Asslicking modafucker.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ologbojo2023:
what of if he decided to wage war nko
He will be disgraced
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by vioment: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
I just hope say dem freeze that threatening cleric and hisba people accounts.

That's the only way this action can be fair. P
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who needs any advice from a useless ,cowardly BastardofLagos like you ?

Igboho is too small to fight the federal government but your mighty federal government has been unable to defeat a ragtag Shekau's book haram for years now ! Some of you retards would just be voicing useless opinions on a subject you lack intellectual capacity to comprehend.

F.uck you and your ineffectual federal government ! Ode,oponun ,omo ale jatijati ! How dare you call yourself Prince of Lagos ? You're nothing but one of those blood sucking,land grabbing savages from sahel !

We will send all of you out of our land - dead or alive. You have more than Sunday Igboho to contend with,trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Oblang(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Please, stop mentioning that man we all know what he is after and how he can sacrifice his people at the expense of his ambition. We have no true leader like Awolowo.

Who is sacrificing u and ur ancestors to pdp and atiku?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Kazim88: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
T9ksy:

Am sure you know where to stick your asinine and unsolicited "advice".

Igboho is not fighting the federal govt rather he's confronting fulani herdsmen to desist from killing his people on their ancestral land. Unless, you are admitting that, fulani herdsmen are synonymous to the federal govt. of nigeria

Yes Fulani herdsmen is synonymous to the Presidency.
Infact anybody that have yomet realize this popular fact is living in delusion.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Bestbeelieve: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

which federal might the ant that cannot technically defeat BH?? Let me tell you, the earlier FG decides to take a different turn the better for them, it might get to a point of no return, by that time there will be no country for them to govern!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by dederocs(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Its not a game...nice one ighoho, this is not a joke, to be issuing awards.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Mokason288(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Just mark my words "this is just the beginning" Yoruba will teach Federal Government a lesson
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by dotedote: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
backnbeta:
What will it cost GSM to arrest Wakili or whatever that's terrorizing the farmers? Hmm...I guess it might cost him a second term (which his silence will automatically cost him anyway) undecided

Farmers in Oke Ogun need to wake up and stop crying because everyone that can help them is afraid of the oga at the top! If they don't have guns, they should go traditional!

Technical adviser.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by viyon02: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nice one from Sunday Igbojo, Evey brilliant guy, best decision so far.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Bestbeelieve: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
im not an advocate of violence but if thats what it takes for the country to have a good direction so be it!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Blackdisciple(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mayatti Allah took credit on Jos killings by Fulani orcs sometimes back and till today his account is still active.

You see our government has no focus because war is going on in the north east but government forces at parading in the south east.

fulani orcs are on rampage and the government is looking at Sunday Igboho, while fulanise are doing what they can do best.

You see no focus .
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Vision3: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=98874212]
That's how you people will push him to the point of "had I know"You need Sense 3 times a day
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by prigoz(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

I’m just perplexed at how suddenly he became mute grin
More than sence

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by stormborn28(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

look at them ...betrayers everywhere
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
stormborn28:
look at them ...betrayers everywhere
I'm not an asslicker of tinubu and will never be .
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by AfonjaFirstSon: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:

Lol grin
you mean you want to dare oduduwa. action speaks louder than voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.