Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths (54310 Views)

Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

Your advise:

The real quote is "die for something or live for nothing"

I was wondering when you will start following this your philosophy which you are dishing out to others as if your were confuscius.

I wasn't quoting any quote,if not I would have referenced it to the author.
I was making my own quote.

The distance from Benin to Ore,and Ore to Benin is the same thing right?
So therefore the message is the same.
People who use their six,will understand.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by ThatFairGuy1: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is
Where is TINUBU in all this matter?
I thought Tinubu was Screaming where is the cow? Is Evans Fulani?
I’m just perplexed at how suddenly he became mute grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No, there's no sense in nonsense my hateful Igbo brother
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by KoshCAD: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

I thought Tinubu was Screaming where is the cow?
Is Evans Fulani?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

That one na person ni
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

I wasn't quoting any quote,if not I would have referenced it to the author.
I was making my own quote.

The distance from Benin to Ore,and Ore to Benin is the same thing right?
So therefore the message is the same.
People who use their six,will understand.

slowpoke
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by fuckaholic25(f): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Since you know so much kindly let me know.
u should do some research coz I hate typing long ... just know that, there are no patriot(politicians) in this country, dead or alive!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by KoshCAD: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Arakunrin Sunday, You're too small to warn or fight the federal government.

I will advice you lay low or be made a scape goat .
Says a Condemned slave.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by KoshCAD: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
MuchAdo:

No pain, no gain.

It's a do or die affair for him.

He has chosen to be martyr.

The world knows Igboho. Who knows you

This is beyond you for sure.
Who will know a slave like him and his pathetic parents.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by hansomb: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Federal Government have bitten off more than they can chew
It's Federal not state or local government.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by KoshCAD: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which useless martyr?.
The ones that died a martyr in the past , how many times do you celebrate them in your Yoruba calendar ?

Nonsense
See the reason of a slave.

Chai, I spit on those that produced your type.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2021

slowpoke

Who is this nincompoop nobody,gallivanting on my mention?

After all that fvcking nobody of a person has never made any witty statement on this platform that I know.
Careless mods,like the other one,always saying "The Future Is Female"
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2021

Your advise:

The real quote is "die for something or live for nothing"

I was wondering when you will start following this your philosophy which you are dishing out to others as if your were confuscius.

Here is the real quote, Mr Lecturer.
Your Punkass failed woefully trying to correct what did not concern u.
And I always have a side, I don't sit on the fence.

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by musajo1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=Mokason288 post=98874073]My question is
I thought Tinubu was Screaming where is the cow? Is Evans Fulani?

[b]I HOPE I MADE SENSE Talking against herdsmen is as good as losing 2023
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by pquaver(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Please I need you to ask of where the Igbo Fulani Atiku is pls?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by jrusky(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Pls peaxefully keep shut. I mean shut that loose door and go to bed.

Good night if you wish.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by raddyworld: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Some people will just come here majorly the Igbo complaining about how yoruba people voted for Buhari.
Did u people knew what was on ground with Jonathan then before people are forced to vote for Buhari.
Jonathan was the ingrate who became the president by our voted after uncompleted term of yaradua. Instead of him to act as man he messed up the whole thing.
Note that Buhari has being contesting for the past 4yrs but yoruba people don't want him.
The unacceptable and unfair ruling of Jonathan out of frustration calls for Buhari.

The mistake has being done on Jonathan yet we move on, so also on Buhari we still have to move on and make a change.
SO STOP ALL UR TRIBALISTIC ATTITUDE TOWARDS OTHER TRIBE AND LETS WORK TOGETHER TO NAIL THE EVIL ONES AMONG US.
For those cursing Tinubu. Agreed he made mistakes.

If you are yahoo yahoo you are part of the problem of this country
If you collect bribe in ur office u are enemy of Nigerians
U all fail to understand that the problem of Nigeria was created by greedy Nigerians
Not necessary

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by ericmor: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Just mark my words "this is just the beginning" Yoruba will teach Federal Government a lesson

That is if they dont sell out themselves. Cus we Yoruba's are full of betrayals
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by BrandBrainBox: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
plaindealer:

Good question.
Why is it that most Yorubas can't reason clearly? What's good about that question? What's the connection between Tinubu and Ekweremmadu here? It's this same shallow reasoning you used to bring in Buhari against every warning and now, you are regretting it.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by sweetkev(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:

I want Tinubu to be President of Nigeria
So I could tell my children that Tinubu is one brave Yoruba man unlike his ancestors who were raped in the anus after helping Fulani achieve their dream

I want to see how Tinubu could be president of Nigeria without speaking up for his people when Fulani was fuckinggg their wives and children
That's too harsh sad
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by RPG2020(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You made sense brotherly

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Masterito(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol action keyboard warrior
AfonjaFirstSon:
I'm not a keyboard warrior as you called me. All i know is that action speaks louder than words.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by MuscularDick(m): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol

You're in your house enjoying AC and chicken laps yet you claimed you there for him ?
Shut up there..... Ọmọ ale Fulani oshi.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Oshokalo: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Okwyjesus:
Well. You need to swim the same ocean NK did before you can be accredited a true Freedom Fighter here.
which river nk swim,person wey Japan go Israel dey give command untop of pkekus
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by thesoulquarian: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2021
MuchAdo:

Are you a dullardd How can you forget June 12 so soon
He is mosdef a DULLARD. He probably was crawling in '93. #PrinceOfHisVillage
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by lilyheaven: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Mokason288:

I want Tinubu to be President of Nigeria
So I could tell my children that Tinubu is one brave Yoruba man unlike his ancestors who were raped in the anus after helping Fulani achieve their dream

I want to see how Tinubu could be president of Nigeria without speaking up for his people when Fulani was fuckinggg their wives and children

How can you forget so soon, their baba na head of federal government
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by doyeni: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He is not a coward and cannot be intimidated.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by inkon: 1:59am On Feb 09, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You made so much sense. That man is a big disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by calcal: 2:30am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Pele, omo eru Fulani.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Goldencheese(m): 4:08am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But Fulani herdsmen can be warning everybody, including their Papa se?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Layoo91: 4:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Where is Amechi, ngige and kalu?
And all ur fool leader?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

wat have they done to shekau? Bandits and herdamen? Na for nonfulani, govt de get strength

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Tillatalk: 6:04am On Feb 09, 2021
I'm ready to follow igboho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) / Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.