Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff (47308 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Buratai: Buhari Regime’s Underdevelopment Fuelling Insurgency, Banditry / Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Mars16(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Brendaniel:
Buratai said, “My father was an ardent lover of the President and my appointment as COAS, therefore, was a price or reward for that gesture by the President.

“Of course, and as you have been told severally, we (the President and I) met in Njemena and he saw me and felt I was the right person to be COAS at that very crucial and critical moment of our history.

So this was the criteria for picking the person to head the entire Nigerian Army, wow!

Wawu E shock you abi.

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Goodman247: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yeye country
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Niceman4u(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Which of Buhari's appointment has been on merit?
Do u expect affidavit WAEC holder to make any merit-based appointment?
What does he now?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by AerialMapper: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Birds of a feather... two incompetent buffoons

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Stupid jagbajantis gbogbo
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by bizhop01: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Reason why nigeria can never get it right.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Sctests: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
No wonder he was so incompetent. A huge bag of faeces buratai was as COAS.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Shokoloko(f): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
come and justify your 30K allawee

will not want to show up on this thread. There is nothing to defend here
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
...and vulture griller gets 5k monthly stipend for supporting the dead vegetable in aso rock
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Farki: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
No wonder many Nigerian soldiers are cursing him, they must have been dying like chickens because of his foolishness.

Buhari has shown that he is the same as every other person who came before so what really is the way forward for 2023?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by TemmyT002(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
That has been Nigeria's problem since inception. They will put people in important positions based on sentiments or because you owe them a favor or because they 'know people'.
Meanwhile those people are not right for the role.
That is why things are not right.
From teachers to police officers to government officials, etc.
Sighs.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by AreaFada2: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
OK. Now I get it. No wonder.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Jerryherd: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Just imagine what a foolish man said... Can't he Atleast keep quite

Appointment based on favourism is Corruption and nepotism
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by tnerro1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
This country na wa, when you think nothing else can shock you, they will re- shock you seriously
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by stieyven(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
osamz007:
both of una mumu
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by 001spice: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
thelinguist:
Normal thing... Networks are important, most people got to their current position based on loyalty, relationship and sentiments.... Merit na scam. If you don't believe, why are first class students always not heading juicy post? Life no balance..
Sharap there u r talking rubbish
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Almightyprosper: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
She na your daddy he go give na because your daddy was intelligent?
Even outside Nigeria people empowered someone they can trust more than those who merits a position.
Even you will empowered your friends especially those who believed in you and fight with you to archive your dreams.
Than appointing a foe out of merits who has sworn loyalty to your rival's
Make una dey read article well outside Nigeria.. e the sup even for USA..
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
DAT idiot called Manna will never comment on threads like this, never. Accursed son of a bitch.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by thelinguist: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
001spice:
Sharap there u r talking rubbish

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by berryPee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Anyway
chai Bu........ha....ri
Chai Bura............tai.
Now I know why we are still hanging on to a straw in desperate move for survival from the hands of herdsmen, bandits, cultist, PDPist and APC-shits and all the idiots keyboard worriors like Arewa1stson, Manna, Helinius and the rest of them.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by extol1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nepotism is what will finish this Buhari's government undecided

He keeps putting people that are not competent in sensitive positions undecided
Am not saying he shouldn't reward his friends, cronies and family members but don't jeopardise the system by putting square pegs in round hole all in the name of rewarding people angry

All because he wants to reward buratai he denied other sets (course) in the army the chance of becoming the COAS
it is so unfortunate that he does not know what you are saying. such a pity that you have him as a president
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Saig: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
So it was not about competence but reward for friendship?? How exactly are we supposed to grow like this?? This country is enough to give one mental disorder

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by PaulajBen(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
...,and people still wonders why you failed woefully as coas, thank GOD it came out from your mouth, your appointment was never base on merit but nepotism and favoritism. main reason NIgeria will remain backward under Buhari cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by pystar: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nepotism and not competence was the deciding factor in your appointment right? And you are proud enough to gleefully tout it in public? what a shame

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by lagdmark(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
In 2015 Bola scammed those folks that Buhari was a man of integrity, they all voted for him.
Today all eyes are opened, only the Miyetta Allah believed in Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by GreatrAnalyst: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Of course, no reason for merit

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by 400billionman: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nepotism is celebrated.

This is for people who voted Integrity over PhD.

PhD can be proved on paper. Where is the integrity now ?
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by 400billionman: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Saig:
So it was not about competence but reward for friendship?? How exactly are we supposed to grow like this?? This country is enough to give one mental disorder

90% of Nigerians are not balanced mentally.

Maybe you have not been in the crowd. Your workplace may be shielding you from the street.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by royal231(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
And we dey think the cabal go chill by 2023..

Omo na long ride we dey do cos they would fight tooth and nail to keep their positions
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by opribo(m): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2021
We know he has been settling his cronies at the expense of quality and time tested officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.