Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff (47289 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Buratai: Buhari Regime’s Underdevelopment Fuelling Insurgency, Banditry / Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Whitecoal711: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2021
No wonder the incompetency
using mains to pay back debt ,playing politic with our life and security
lai moha I know he own him too
iranu
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Cantonese: 2:21am On Feb 09, 2021
They met in Ndjamena.

The man after leaving the position, geefully confirmed to the nation what we talk about tribalism, nepotism, etc.

Now we see the reason why under this government railway is linking Niger republic. By the way is Ndjamena not in Chad? How come such an office was discussed and finalized in a foreign land? And he was appointed to head our army and made the longest serving chief of army staff.

Truly “an attack against boko haram is an attack against the north”. Now he also to continues enjoying the benefit of that “Burma war” relationship as he has been appointed an ambassador.

Painfully the northern part of this country has been polluted by politics, religion, selfishness, wickedness of the elite and lack of education. Certain northern leaders hold the south by the jugular enjoying the wealth from the south and refusing the south to go its way.

No matter how long we pretend that we are one indivisible country. No matter how we pretentiously claim unity, if we do not tackle the issues that tackle us, we may not remain one for too long.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Godbless3(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2021
No wonder buhari keep on contesting in election since 1999, he wanted to compensate his loyalist during military hardship tenure of his.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by tonyashburton: 3:00am On Feb 09, 2021
He's rumored to be an Assistant Director not Director-General
sapientia:
Am not surprised

Is it not Buhari

His nephew who was applying for immigration in 2014 is now DG of NIA

A recharge card seller ooooo

Buharitards will ask you later if Burutai was not qualified.

The major problem of Nigeria in correct order.

1. Buhari

2. Buharitards

3. Lai, Adesina and Garba

4. NL Buharitards#
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:33am On Feb 09, 2021
So u open the road blocks in Maiduguri and spread bh down to south as bandits and herdamen
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by bigcasava1(m): 5:35am On Feb 09, 2021
No wonder you are the we have ever had in the country
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by AFONJACOW(m): 5:49am On Feb 09, 2021
He was there not even because he was the best hand to defend Nigeria integrity, they annointed him because buhari was ones fuxxcking his father's cows freely.. compensation ni
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by NextBuhari: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2021
400billionman:

90% of Nigerians are not balanced mentally.

Maybe you have not been in the crowd. Your workplace may be shielding you from the street.
They exist even at work places. Most government offices are in disguise, rehabilitation centers.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2021
The same way the aeroplane driver was compensated grin

You all jokers in Nigeria
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by deebrain(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2021
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by josite: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2021
be careful .some persons you prefer over others will later come out to show the world ,you dont deserve the honour the society bestows on you.now that man provided evidence that the president is swayed by other reasons other than competence and patriotism.when nigeria and nigerians learn the very hard way then they will resolve who emerges as presidents and governors.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by snoopz: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2021
we all know you are not competent, you just confirmed it Imagine dishing out a very sensitive post becos you want to reward someone favouritism ruining Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Maobichek: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2021
sapientia:
Am not surprised

Is it not Buhari

His nephew who was applying for immigration in 2014 is now DG of NIA

A recharge card seller ooooo

Buharitards will ask you later if Burutai was not qualified.

The major problem of Nigeria in correct order.

1. Buhari

2. Buharitards

3. Lai, Adesina and Garba

4. NL Buharitards#

Good morning, PMB has the right to choose his COAS, his choice must not be accepted by everyone but it is his priogative to choose whom to work with, thank you.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by sapientia(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Maobichek:

Good morning, PMB has the right to choose his COAS, his choice must not be accepted by everyone but it is his priogative to choose whom to work with, thank you.

Good morning, Buharitard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by gforce5: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Buratai really has low IQ. This statement is enough to indict both him and his boss. In a sane society, Buhari would be forced to step down due this blatant case of nepotism and Buratai should have been Court-Martialled for his incompetence as COAS. However, we live in a country where tribalism and religious intolerance is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by hybridblood07(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Forget the fact he failed many times, Buratai was qualified to become COAS. Go back and check his biography
Brendaniel:
Buratai said, “My father was an ardent lover of the President and my appointment as COAS, therefore, was a price or reward for that gesture by the President.

“Of course, and as you have been told severally, we (the President and I) met in Njemena and he saw me and felt I was the right person to be COAS at that very crucial and critical moment of our history.

So this was the criteria for picking the person to head the entire Nigerian Army, wow!

Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by Maobichek: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2021
sapientia:

Good morning, Buharitard.

Their is no gain in calling ppl names, it's good to criticize but let always be constructive in our criticism. OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ all picked their COAS, it is their right as the head of state.

This particular criticism is uncalled for, criticize him when he is wrong but this particular case is entirely different cos it is his right to choose the COAS.
Re: Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff by omobabaoffa(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is the pain i have been bearing since. please kindly help a brother. I am seriously down and i need help. I can hardly afford a square meal and things have not been easy for a family man like me. I will be glad if you can help with any amount. God's infinite mercies will be with you all.
2210738944 zenith bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) / How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.