Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation (1766 Views)

Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation / Railway Corporation Seeks N61.5b For Maintenance, Generates N1.13b / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
THE ENYIMBA AUTOMATED SHOE FACTORY, ABA SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS 3,000 PAIRS OF WORK BOOTS TO THE NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATION.
We have made our first delivery for the Year!
The Enyimba Automated Shoe Factory has successfully produced and delivered 3,000 pairs of solid work boots to the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC).
Recall that prior to this time, the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) like many other Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) purchased most of their working materials from factories abroad.
However, with the desire for foreign products by most Nigerians on the rise, it is only well-founded that the Abia State government in her quest to encourage and support production of quality homegrown products has put in place such a huge investment in the production of first-rate shoes for both Cooperate and industrial use which would in turn translate to a growth in the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) and increase Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the State and country's economy.
The Managing Director, Nigerian Railway Corporation, Mr. Fidet Okhiria while receiving the solid work boots from the Executive Director Marketing, Adaku Oseiza, expressed excitement and satisfaction at the impressive and unique nature of the work boots. He further applauded the Executive Governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu PhD. for his constant zeal to promote made in Nigeria as well as made in Aba products. He also assured us of continuous patronage and encouraged Nigerians to learn how to patronise made in Nigeria goods.
"This is from Abia State", he said.

Thank you Honorable Chibuike Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by MickzyDonald: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
It looks like the custom made for NG policemen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
More.

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by TUANKU(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Impressive.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by NwaAro: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cc: Phijo,

Come and see what youths in Aba are doing, they are using their human capital in useful services to the country... unlike the lazy Ijaw bummers that pine away in the polluted creeks looking for pipelines to burst and expatriates to kidnap.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
more

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by PHijo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
NwaAro:
Cc: Phijo,

Come and see what youths in Aba are doing, they are using their human capital in useful services to the country... unlike the lazy Ijaw bummers that pine away in the polluted creeks looking for pipelines to burst and expatriates to kidnap.

I wonder why you forgot to include the Igbo drug mules that were caught in India this week!

If we burst pipelines it is on our land ( Ijawland) and not other people's land. We are trying to correct the anomalies Nigeria created. Unlike you Igbos who are too lousy but can do nothing.

Killing you in the North has become a near annual event.

1 Like

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by IamFINESSE: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

I wonder why you forgot to include the Igbo drug mules that were caught in India this week!

If we burst pipelines it is on our land ( Ijawland) and not other people's land. We are trying to correct the anomalies Nigeria created. Unlike you Igbos who are too lousy but can do nothing.

Read your comment again, but this time, read it line by line undecided

Did you make sense

4 Likes

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by PHijo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Read your comment again, but this time, read it line by line undecided

Did you make sense

It may not make sense to you because you don't know where that Ngwa idiot I responded to is coming from.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by EzeAro: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

The oil lies beneath your land yet you don't have the brains to control your own resources except resorting to violence and self-destructive acts that end up polluting your own waters/land. Why aren't your leaders encouraging the youths across Ijaw land to become CEO's, human resource managers, board of directors and executive managers in all these multinational oil companies that operate in your land? why are foreigners, Northerners, Igbos and yorubas the ones at the top helm of managerial affairs in the Niger Delta while your youths waste away in shackles of poverty? you need to be honest for once and start owning up to the failures of your own leaders who don't care about your people.

1 Like

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Ekealterego: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice!
I hope that people in Aba keep this productive lifestyle. I read a book from Baikie written in 1841, how some Igbo people were able to replicate clothes the European who visited them wore, despite only having very limited exposure to it. They were so so marvelled. I am glad that they are still pushing this culture. I was afraid it was dying.

The good thing about Aba boys is that they do not only understand the craft but also understand the business side of it.

Mind you, Abia state is an oil-producing state, yet the people are looking at their human resource potentials, in the past 3 years, they have consistently been number 1 position in WAEC nationwide.

It is a shame that they have had terrible governors.

Here is an Excerpt from Baikie when he visited Chukwuma in 1841.

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by PHijo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
EzeAro:

The oil lies beneath your land yet you don't have the brains to control your own resources except resorting to violence and self-destructive acts that end up polluting your own waters/land. Why aren't your leaders encouraging the youths across Ijaw land to become CEO's, human resource directors, and executive managers in all these multinational oil companies that operate in your land? why are foreigners, Northerners, Igbos and yorubas the ones at the top helm of managerial affairs in the Niger Delta while your youths waste away in shackles of poverty? you need to be honest for once and start owning up to the failures of your own leaders who don't care about your people.

With the labour market that is rigged to favour Yorubas, Igbos and Fulanis? Are you for real?

If you don't know how Nigeria functions just leave it. Nigeria is a country built on bigotry.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by EzeAro: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

With the labour market that is rigged to favour Yorubas, Igbos and Fulanis? Are you for real?

If you don't know how Nigeria functions just leave it. Nigeria is a country built on bigotry.
So the Yorubas, Igbos and Northerners are preventing your people from bursting their arses in school to get the education and managerial skill set? sounds like a whole bunch of excuses and lack of accountability to me?

2 Likes

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by PHijo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
EzeAro:

So the Yorubas, Igbos and Northerners are preventing your people from bursting their arses in school to get the education and managerial skill set? sounds like a whole bunch of excuses and lack of accountability to me?

My people are educated enough! Even if you want to promote the false notion that the Yoruba and Igbo are better educated, the North too?

Haba!!!

Fear God small.......
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by ayterajah(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kwenu !!!
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by BastardWike: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice one!
Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha axis can give the Asian tigers a run for their money if only they can be provided with an enabling environment.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by GuyWise101(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

Igbo amaka!
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by BastardWike: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

[s]

Killing you in the North has become a near annual event. [/s]

Common get out of here, you shameless militant!
Shame no even catch you self, you open your mouth waaa to claim you break pipelines and pollute your environment for a living when your mates in Aba are so productive and utilizing their human resources to grow the economy.

Tueh!
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by PHijo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

Common get out of here, you shameless militant!
Shame no even catch you self, you open your mouth waaa to claim you break pipelines and pollute your environment for a living when your mates in Aba are so productive and utilizing their human resources to grow the economy.

Tueh!

It is obvious comprehension is a big problem. I am not surprised you don't know what the two letter word, "if" ,means.

There is nothing worthy of emulation in Aba!
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by IamAtikulate: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ekealterego:
Nice!
I hope that people in Aba keep this productive lifestyle. I read a book from Baikie written in 1841, how some Igbo people were able to replicate clothes the European who visited them wore, despite only having very limited exposure to it. They were so so marvelled. I am glad that they are still pushing this culture. I was afraid it was dying.

The good thing about Aba boys is that they do not only understand the craft but also understand the business side of it.

Mind you, Abia state is an oil-producing state, yet the people are looking at their human resource potentials, in the past 3 years, they have consistently been number 1 position in WAEC nationwide.

It is a shame that they have had terrible governors.
We have terrible governors just like other religion.

No matter how terrible our governor is, there is no non-capital city outside the SE and Lagos that is more developed than ABA.

I toured SW last week and I only but shake my head for them. What I saw in Ekiti, Ondo and Osun were pure graphic images.

We drove into Ibadan and I wept for them.

Since that day, I have stopped insulting Aba because it far ahead of them all.

1 Like

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Ngorbungor(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

It is obvious comprehension is a big problem. I am not surprised you don't know what the two letter word, "if" ,means.

There is nothing worthy of emulation in Aba!

Like seriously??

Please can you sincerely tell us your state
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by adadike(f): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Aba made is ebeano! Don't be surprised that you fit travel go Europe only for you to buy Aba made come back unknowingly
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by LikeAking: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
I bind all d tribal bigots on this thread.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by kenny714433(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
kiss

Aba is a city I so much envy. Only those who haven't visited the city do come here to write rubbish about Aba.

If only they've got good roads and constant electricity.... That reminds me, there's a village in Abia (Abala) that have 24/7 electricity. I just wonder where they get theirs from.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi, I haven't been to Aba but, I've heard about the roads and stuff. Is it possible to leave Port Harcourt to Aba north and come back the same day, I don't like night journey. (sorry for the off topic)
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Hi, I haven't been to Aba but, I've heard about the roads and stuff. Is it possible to leave Port Harcourt to Aba north and come back the same day, I don't like night journey. (sorry for the off topic)

It is possible bro. From PH to Aba on a normal shouldn't be more than 45 minutes. But bad road (Port Harcourt-Aba Express Road...a federal road) is our major problem.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We have terrible governors just like other religion.

No matter how terrible our governor is, there is no non-capital city outside the SE and Lagos that is more developed than ABA.

I toured SW last week and I only but shake my head for them. What I saw in Ekiti, Ondo and Osun were pure graphic images.

We drove into Ibadan and I wept for them.

Since that day, I have stopped insulting Aba because it far ahead of them all.

Same Observation about South West. I have travelled from Imeko to Ilaje, Ighoho, Ilajemeje, Akoko, Saki, Ede...I trade and farm all over Southwest . Baba those guys really need to travel and see what is happening else where. Aba is London compared to most South west cities and towns. They better travel oh...their leaders are deceiving them walahi.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
kenny714433:
kiss

Aba is a city I so much envy. Only those who haven't visited the city do come here to write rubbish about Aba.

If only they've got good roads and constant electricity.... That reminds me, there's a village in Abia (Abala) that have 24/7 electricity. I just wonder where they get theirs from.

Independent power firms and projects are springing up here and there in Aba. Major factories and artisans have been taken care of...Aba is growing silently. We don't make noise, we are rugged just that our governments are messing up. Both State and Federal .
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nato008(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
yes very possible
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

Look at this foool. You think the abokis spare you people in South South when they start their madness up North? You are more daft than I had anticipated. When they start their fracas with Igbos in the North, go there and tell them you're from Rivers state and see what they will do to you. Mumu
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by glacswhite: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
Look at this foool. You think the abokis spare you people in South South when they start their madness up North? You are more daft than I had anticipated. When they start their fracas with Igbos in the North, go there and tell them you're from Rivers state and see what they will do to you. Mumu

In North n West .. They see no difference between Rivers,Delta n Igbo

most even see Akwaibom,Calaber, Bayelsa as Igbo
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by glacswhite: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

If road is Clear nah 30mins ooh .. Esp if Obohia Axis will be clear..

but from Osisioma u might say 45mins PH is more closer to Aba than Umuahia the Capital

am talking of Aba Central ooh not outskirts cos PH and Aba Outskirts u go dey boil rice enter PH n still comeback to add water to the rice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande And Others Visit Buhari (photos) / Are Igbos Really Marginalised In Nigeria? / Picture Of Late Dora Nkem Akunyili OFR And Her Murdered Husband Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.