Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode (33099 Views)

2023 Presidency: South Has Produced Some Cowardly, Feeble Leaders - Fani Kayode / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Tinubu & Oshiomhole Meet With APC Leaders In Sokoto, Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by dre11(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Segun Adewole
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has said that his meeting with some leaders of the All Progressives Congress was to discuss the “state of the nation, national issues, party politics and the way forward.”

Fani-Kayode had yesterday met with the National Chairman of the APC, Governor Mai Buni of Yobe State and Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State.

Pictures from the meeting had sparked the controversy that Fani-Kayode, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, was on the verge of decamping to the APC which he’s an ardent critic of.

In a statement issued on his official Twitter handle on Tuesday, Fani-Kayode said the meeting with the APC leadership was to build bridges, join hands across political divides and regional lines to save Nigeria from drifting into civil war.

He also said that he’s in talks with the leaders of other political parties asides the ruling APC.

He said, “Yesterday, I had the honour and privilege of having a very productive and important meeting with the Nat. Chairman of the APC, Gov Mai Buni of Yobe state and Gov Yahaya Bello of Kogi State. We discussed the state of the nation, national issues, party politics & the way forward.

These meetings are wide-ranging and ongoing and I am delighted to be involved in them. Despite the obvious benefits and wisdom in this noble initiative, it amazes me that some people should feel that it is wrong for me to sit with other leaders in the country to discuss issues which touch and concern the national cohesion, future and stability of our country. This is a time in which we must set all our differences aside, build bridges and come together as one lest our country drifts into fratricidal butchery and civil war.

It is right and proper for us to talk and to attempt to join hands across political, religious and regional lines to save Nigeria. I can and will never compromise or jettison my core fundamental principles for any reason and I stand firmly on my honestly held opinion that we need to enthrone equity, justice and fairness in this country for it to survive. I also believe in restructuring the country and in a vigorous and effective fight against terrorism. The fact that I am in talks with leaders from a cross-section of pol. parties, including the ruling party, does not in any way derogate from this and does not mean that I will ever change those views. The next few months will be critical in terms of whether or not our country will survive as one and I believe that if we want it to be so, dialogue, building bridges and collaboration, even with those that you may disagree with on some issues, is vital and inevitable. That was the purpose of our meeting. Permit me to add the following for the record. I will always stand for justice and I will never cease to oppose evil.

“Yet the greatest evil that we are confronted with today is the prospect of a second civil war.

“Despite our differences, as leaders and statesmen, we must all sheath our swords and ensure that we never go down that path. May God help our country and may He guide us all.”
https://punchng.com/why-i-met-with-apc-leaders-fani-kayode/

7 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Stories, stories !!

FFK; despite he is one of those sayin the truth when it comes to Buhari derelict government. But virtually everything about him don't work. His political career is at the verge of collapsing or should I say it has completely collapse already. Marriage a zero deal, rather he goes about praising women like his whole life depend on it. Character zero, it remains me of the altercation that happened between him and Charles- The reporter.

So what exactly is FFK driving with this his so called "build bridges, join hands across political divides and regional lines to save Nigeria from drifting into civil war" meetings?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by LawLab247: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian political parties and her members lack ideals. Just tell us you want to be bankrolled from the National cake now being controlled by the APC. Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark,TIN, SCUML etc.Visit www. e nigeria .org or click HERE to chat with us.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Amotolongbo(f): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2021
It is right and proper for us to talk and to attempt to join hands across political, religious and regional lines to save Nigeria. I can and will never compromise or jettison my core fundamental principles for any reason and I stand firmly on my honestly held opinion that we need to enthrone equity, justice and fairness in this country for it to survive.
We all understand that your core principle is “anywhere belle face” and where there is food for you to sing.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by ArmedRobber: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2021
Leave story mr short fuse. Hunger don redesign your mouth till you went back to your vomitcheesytongue

Weyrey have been cursing out APC,Buhari and Tinubu but none give hoot about him.
Baba kuku drop him ego to go meet them so that Hunger no go kill am.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by kingphilip(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2021
I still maintain my stand

The casualties of this politicians fights are always their supporters and not they themselves.

I won't be surprised if he finally joins APC sha

Wahala for who carry politicians matter for head

35 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Redoil: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2021
fani kayode (typical yoruba people) is my dog give him some dry bone and see him sing your priase

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Do u want to join APC or not ..simple
No dey give us long grammar

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by adesegun121(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Sakamaje

7 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by OakConsultNG: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, take your business to the peak today.. Register your Business, Church and Association also Incorporate your Company with the CAC all at a 20% DISCOUNT today!. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Asgard13: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Typical yoruba man..

Son of TUFACE idibia..lack stability and trust
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by ChelseaArmy(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2021
A.P.C means the winning party and we will Jagaban all to victory

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Baba been dey hungry, umahi kuku talk am say join APC or stay hungry

10 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2021
I always say ffk na cretin. Na so e criticise gej till Dem make am minister. Nigerians know u well well

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Coronavirus84: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Bankrolling master may God punish for telling us that you went to discussed national issues, what do you have to discuss about national issues when ordinarily you can not settle a family issue with you and your wife?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Mayng01(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Jones4190(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2021
fani kayode want turn nicodemus, visit apc in the night. whichever way we don't need him in Apc, he is alone in pdp he no get follower, politics is a game of numbers

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by zieraw2005(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2021
No need we know
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by blinking001(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2021
This man should have allowed things to slide naturally...no be everything person the see him must talk...the reason Nigeria is not moving forward is because of politicians like this man with zero integrity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by condralbedez: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2021
APC=PDP...shame on some persons that do fight on top their matter!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Seniorwriter(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2021
FFK is now Shalaye FC new signing.
Deep Quote
The way to get Started is to quit Talking and begin Doing !!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by pickatyouu: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Stories, stories !!

FFK; despite he is one of those sayin the truth when it comes to Buhari derelict government. But virtually everything about him don't work. His political career is at the verge of collapsing or should I say it has completely collapse already. Marriage a zero deal, rather he goes about praising women like his whole life depend on it. Character zero, it remains me of the altercation that happened between him and Charles- The reporter.

So what exactly is FFK driving with this his so called "build bridges, join hands across political divides and regional lines to save Nigeria from drifting into civil war" meetings?

I wonder myself o. Nigerian politicians are polistitutes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by zeusdgrt(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2021
Yeye man
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2021
What a very shameless short fused FFK
This is what happens when a son says he will pee on the grave of his father.
A son his father placed a curse forever.

Pic 1 : 2 years ago.

Pic 2 : 24 hours ago.

Talking about a dog licking his dirty vomits.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Mercisharelove(f): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Worship you Lord God Almighty like I had never tasted sorrow, like I never did felt them, oh Lord Jesus Christ I bless your Holy Ghost and I sing our songs of salvation as an helmet, hallelujah, praise God Almighty, hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. AMEN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Jagznation(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2021
lier and please stop wearing that red cap coz u too lie which is the opposition of what it should be
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Elvis2kay: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2021
mouth don dry. Enu gbe!

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by joseph1832(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2021
This man wants to start being a political prostitute again. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by PS712: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2021
FFK may be wrong lots of times but sometimes he is right and apt. Agitations across lots of lines are getting heated and every man or woman of conscience need take action, if not for anything but for posterity. Someone somewhere need to be seen to be telling those that are in power that things are spinning fast in an unfavourable direction. Gen. TY did, Prof. Jega, HE Sultan, Rev. Fr. Kukah, lots of voices have been heard and are still being heard, FFK at this instance reiterated his. If his visit was selfish (i.e. to jump ship to the ruling party) then let those he discussed with counter his claim on the purpose of the visit.
Truth is when shit hits the ceiling fan, everyone under it gets messed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Jerryherd: 7:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Scammer

Fani Kayode went to secure APC membership codedly before registration exercise is over

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Date For 2023 General Elections / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.