Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? (689 Views)

Tecno Pop 2 Power Vs Itel P32 And Tecno Pop1 Pro / Tecno Pop1 Fonts Styles (help) / See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Hey guys,

I found a tecno pop1 for sale but I'm not sure about how good the network speed is for browsing. I know it has 3g/Hsdpa but I don't know if it's actually fast.
I tested it at the shop and it was slow but the salesgirl said the network in the shop location is generally poor. I didn't trust her response that's why I decided to ask on nairaland.

My main purpose is to use it as a Hotspot and connect my other phone to it.

So guys, can anyone who has used Tecno Pop1 confirm if the network fast for browsing.

Thanks.
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2021
Imagine asking if buhari is the best president in the whole wide fvcking world angry
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2021
100trillion:
Imagine asking if buhari is the best president in the whole wide fvcking world angry
Lol.
I'm not looking for the best. I just want anyone who has used Tecno Pop1 to give me a review on the network browsing speed.
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Lol.
I'm not looking for the best. I just want anyone who has used Tecno Pop1 to give me a review on the network browsing speed.
The review will shock you....imagine snail travelling 2km, dat's the kind of speed u're gonna experience wink
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2021
Anyone who has used it? Please comment on the network speed. Thanks
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2021
100trillion:

The review will shock you....imagine snail travelling 2km, dat's the kind of speed u're gonna experience wink

I actually tested another tecno and a hauwei in another close by shop and the network speed was horrible as well.
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2021
NipseyHustle:

I actually tested another tecno and a hauwei in another close by shop and the network speed was horrible as well.
flesh & blood didn't reveal this to you....nothing good ever comes out of transsion
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2021
100trillion:
flesh & blood didn't reveal this to you....nothing good ever comes out of transsion
Lol. Well, I actually used my cousin's gionee F250 lite for Hotspot and the speed was really good.
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Any info guys?
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by anuofGod(f): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Hey guys,

I found a tecno pop1 for sale but I'm not sure about how good the network speed is for browsing. I know it has 3g/Hsdpa but I don't know if it's actually fast.
I tested it at the shop and it was slow but the salesgirl said the network in the shop location is generally poor. I didn't trust her response that's why I decided to ask on nairaland.

My main purpose is to use it as a Hotspot and connect my other phone to it.

So guys, can anyone who has used Tecno Pop1 confirm if the network fast for browsing.

Thanks.

Don't waste your money, it's a useless phone, the battery is bad. It gets weak within months. So weak it will drop from 100% to 17% within 20 minutes.

My dad bought it and he never enjoyed it, the day it got stolen, my siblings and I were sad but happy at the same time coz my dad didn't want to dispose the tecno pop 1 because he hasn't used it for a year.
Now he's using a better grade of techno and he's enjoying the battery and everything.
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2021
anuofGod:

Don't waste your money, it's a useless phone, the battery is bad. It gets weak within months. So weak it will drop from 100% to 17% within 20 minutes.

My dad bought it and he never enjoyed it, the day it got stolen, my siblings and I were sad but happy at the same time coz my dad didn't want to dispose the tecno pop 1 because he hasn't used it for a year.
Now he's using a better grade of techno and he's enjoying the battery and everything.
Thanks for your review. Aside from the battery issues, do you know if the network speed is fast for browsing?
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by adekola4258: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Anyone who has used it? Please comment on the network speed. Thanks
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by anuofGod(f): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Thanks for your review. Aside from the battery issues, do you know if the network speed is fast for browsing?
I can't really say. But sometimes it takes a long time for it to load pages on chrome
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 1:15am On Feb 13, 2021
anuofGod:

I can't really say. But sometimes it takes a long time for it to load pages on chrome
Ok, thanks. Got something else already.

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by Youngpo413: 2:27am On Feb 13, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Ok, thanks. Got something else already.
wetin you buy las las?
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 5:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
wetin you buy las las?
I no buy sef, person dash me Samsung s4 grin
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by NipseyHustle(m): 5:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
wetin you buy las las?
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by Omihanifa: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Boss send me the woman's contact.
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by paduzman: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
You have to understand that's it's not just about the phone, your service provider plays major role in your internet speed.
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by paduzman: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
anuofGod:

okay, by better grade of TECNO you mean a device in the spark or Camon series?
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by kayone6237(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
3g phone that is not compatible with 4g, what do you expect. When 4g is even getting slower with the advention of 5g
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by Breastfeed: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
kayone6237:
3g phone that is not compatible with 4g, what do you expect. When 4g is even getting slower with the advention of 5g
abi o? But sha for a 3g phones I think it's okay
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by Breastfeed: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
paduzman:
definitely na, or maybe the phantom series sef
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by Yinksy09(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
It’s a 3G phone and we know Nigeria sim is now 4G. But the internet speed is okay.
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by anuofGod(f): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2021
paduzman:

No, it's still the POP series
POP 4, the battery is 5000mAh
The camera is okay and browsing is fast on it
Re: Is Tecno Pop1 Network Speed (3G) Fast For Browsing? by alkene007: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2021
The 3g network on the pop 1 is poor.., i have one

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / Samsung Galaxy S9+ / Xiaomi Mi 12 Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.