Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) (37842 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Unn Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
wen will Rivers youths learn that cultism is now an old school thing.....they are still playing the games even in this 21st century wen the rest of the youths around the world a re involve in making there states, nation and the world a better place to live!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nigeriadondie1: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Frat don loose value jare... Na money real men dey find not violence
Was there ever a time it had value? undecided
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Illiterates everywhere, someone was shot dead and you rushed to carry his phones, what if the phones are tracked to you, how do you explain? Anyone still buying second hand phones, pray you don’t buy big problems with it also.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Hia! Did you read my comment well sir?
yes I did.....those hoodlums got wat they deserve..... And pls men are not scarce.... We dey everywhere no let one bobo use dat line deceive u.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by infogeneral: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
'Some area boys around had rushed and looted phones, money and other valuables from the deceased before the arrival of the police to carry the bodies.'

Our major problem in Africa is greed. It is greed that makes us to be poor. At every little opportunity, you want to take everything, even the ones that do not belong to you.
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by GENT95(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cultism no dey pay o
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Two ladies don loose husband be that, guys tread with caution and stop this scarcity of husband abeg

Na husband you dey worry about? Men no fit scarce for naija na Fulani get bare husband materials to go round
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by highness25(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
tonye33:
Two persons have been shot dead along old Aba road in Rumuomasi, Rivers State. The said incident happened last night, the 8th of February, 2021 in the late hours of 10. Rumor has it that the deceased were members of a cult group from another community traced by their rivals and killed in Rumuomasi. The unknown gun men alighted from a Toyota sienna, shot and killed the young men before zooming off. Some area boys around had rushed and looted phones, money and other valuables from the deceased before the arrival of the police to carry the bodies.
Governor's boys
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
IyooCartel come and see your people.
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
highness25:
Governor's boys

Government is doing this killing
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by erai30(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'm sure JOHN WICK did the hit because it's 2 HEADSHOTS cool
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Bigfish121(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is my major fear in rivers State.The rate of cultism and killings is very high over there.That is why I want to relocate from there.
Cultism don't pay.These days you will even see a viking and an Axe man discussing about ways to make money.They no longer care about about what they belong to because it does not pay.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by highness25(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
tit:

Government is doing this killing
I don't know what you're saying oo
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
The main stream media will not carry this news as usual. Kill one chicken in the North and see how these vultures will be falling over themselves to report it.
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:
Rivers State is the only place the Devil is afraid to enter
Go and to some countries in the world and tell them you are a nigerian and see the reaction.
Fulani has been killing people in sw, ritual killing in sw, skull mining is raining Supreme yet you're it is rivers state alone.
Pity.
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
In as much as a hate and condemn cultism, please we should be careful of tagging people murdered in this manner cultists in Nigeria cultists.

This attitude has made police abandon murder cases they would have uncovered.

Brother have kill a brother using this way in order to get the deceased properties

Business partners have been killed for selfish reasons.

People have been killed this way out of pure jealousy and hatred.

The culprits mostly are aware that young people killed this way will be tagged cultists and no serious investigation will be carried out even by their family members.

I'm not saying the two here may not be cultists.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by tutudesz: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Go and to some countries in the world and tell them you are a nigerian and see the reaction.
Fulani has been killing people in sw, ritual killing in sw, skull mining is raining Supreme yet you're it is rivers state alone.
Pity.
Drug dealing and pushing in SE undecided
Do you know the level cult related Killing going in Rivers
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by PHijo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Peter Odili destroyed this one peaceful state! By God's grace it will all end with smiles.
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Sniper101(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Frat don loose value jare... Na money real men dey find not violence

Was at a Sport lounge a while back watching a game when about 4 or 5 teenagers drove in and took a seat close to my table...

Back then in the late 90s , 20s, when such numbers of teenagers seat to hangout, the discussion was always about Eiye vs Aiye vs Buccaneers counting scores of death, or about how many girls they had sex with

I was shocked this young boys said nothing about Cultism, ruggedity or girls, they talked more on cryptocurrency, giftcards , cashapp , greendot ,freelancing and other serious money matter, the young lads were calling serious money and discussing mega deals

This is 2021 shun Cultism, protect your future

Are you a learner ?? grin
Na young gee boys come sit close to ur table so

...even with a fully subscribed DStv at home, most times, to stay home dey watch Live Match no dey make sense angry

1 Like

Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Deadly head shots.. ,probably single shots. These are pros
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Josywhyte: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Make niggas shun cultism begin hustle legit money. E get wetin person dey big pass abeg
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
hopexter:

Na husband you dey worry about? Men no fit scarce for naija na Fulani get bare husband materials to go round
Pardon me please, am a bit confuse here, what are you saying exactly? Thanks
Re: Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
yes I did.....those hoodlums got wat they deserve..... And pls men are not scarce.... We dey everywhere no let one bobo use dat line deceive u.
I wouldn’t know if they’re hoodlums o but am a kind of advising guys to be more reasonable and responsible at least they have parents nah. Thanks for letting me know that men full everywhere you’re right sha but when it comes to settling down you will see that they’re scare and vice versa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terwase Akwaza, Benue Militant Leader Surrenders 84 Rifles To Government / Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate / 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.