Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! (6378 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by omoashy: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2021
This is not going down well with many of her fans who got endeared to her because of her massive boobs.
But the sad news is that Nollywood actress, Ronke Anthony-Ojo aka Ronke Oshodi Oke has not only lost weight, she has also lost what earned her fame in the movie industry—her breasts.
Before, Ronke Oshodi Oke saw her boobs as a source of blessing to her career. Once asked if her big boobs have caused her any embarrassment and she said, “Before now, I get ashamed of them. But I later began to see the beautiful side and stopped hiding them because they fit me. People appreciate my boobs and I also love it. My boobs are one of the things that brought me to limelight in the movie industry.”
Are her boobs her selling point?
She replied, “Yes, they are and apart from that it is one part of my body I cherish most.”
How did she lose weight? Why did she lose weight?
In one of her posts on Instagram, Ronke revealed that she weighed 110kg and couldn’t lift her body to dance. A brand influencer for a weight loss brand, she revealed that as a result of her weight loss, she can now dance, jump and be free.
When Kemiashefonlovehaven called the actress to inquire about her new quest for a slimmer body, Oshodi Oke replied, “ I don’t want to talk about my weight for now. In fact, I don’t don’t want to talk to journalists.”
Already, many of her colleagues including Regina Chukwu are agitating that she put a stop to the weight loss exercise.
In the comment section of one of her posts, Regina commented, “Sis it yaff do”
This prompted other fans to make comments and they begged her not to lose the breasts! As a matter of fact Kemiashefonlovehaven gathered that the last event she attended last weekend in Ijebu, Ogun State where another Nollywood actress Wumi Toriola buried her father-in-law, Ronke Oshodi Oke was the cynosure of eyes as fans and colleagues were shocked at her weight loss and 'boobs loss'.
Everyone has told her to take things easy with her weight loss and not lose her boobs in the process. She became famous with those boobs and when they are gone, no one will recognise her in the industry again, " a source told Kemi Ashefon.

Recall the Nollywood actress once revealed in an interview that getting her bra size in the market has mostly been a herculean task.
According to her, getting brassieres is very difficult. Peradventure she gets one, she revealed that she parts away with not less than N10,000! A normal brassiere costs less than 2500.
She said, “Getting my bra size can be very difficult. It makes it more expensive. I always want to ‘pack’ myself. I wouldn’t want to appear in a movie where I would need to run or walk fast and my boobs would be bouncing. I don’t like it. When you ‘pack’ yourself very well, when anything happens, you are ready. I have to go the extra mile to look for good bras.“I spend at least N10, 000 on a bra. At times, I get my perfect size when I travel abroad especially in the US. If anybody is going to the US, the only favour that person can do for me is to buy bra for me. It is the only gift that I can appreciate from anybody and it would make me happy.”
But large boobs didn’t start as an adult in Ronke’s life. She disclosed that she started wearing bra before her any of her female classmates thought of wearing one. That really earned her mockery from her classmates while growing up.
Ronke said, “While they were still wearing bra top and vest, I was already wearing bra. When we wore our school uniforms, my bra straps would show and they would be making fun of me. I used to feel embarrassed and I would wish I was in their category. I was big and tall then. I used to sit at the back of the class."

https://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/ronke-oshodi-oke-loses-big-breasts/

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Thiz is bad. I like big boobs.

7 Likes

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by adadike(f): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
She slimmed down truly. One bad thing about weight loss is it's ability to affect your boobs and bums negativrly

5 Likes

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
She slimmed down truly. One bad thing about weight loss is it's ability to affect your boobs and bums negativrly
from your experience right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by ralmix(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2021
she looks haggard kind of... I prefer the old look
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by mayklef(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Aunty Ronke sef wan tear new lexus or Benz....she go repair shop sharp sharp lol

7 Likes

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by PissfulProtester: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
who dey fear? who dey panic?

7 Likes

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Dreyton36: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Thiz is bad. I like big boobs.

Me too bruh , me too cry

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Jerryherd: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Girls with Big boobs complain about big boobs, Girls with small boobs wish they had bigger boobs

4 Likes

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by YorubaPrince: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
The thing just sagg wella, Dem no reduce, she just package dem wella, simple. cool
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by careytommy37(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some women actually think big boobs = beauty
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Iliveforever(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
boobs of life.
I like the huge boobs, slim body with thick thighs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by cassidy1996(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
under the knife things, it's good for her

one thing is certain she will definitely miss those boobs someday
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by ayterajah(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
How come .... can it be reduce .... as in like car tyre
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Its packaging, fear women

1 Like

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by SamuelLoch: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Very few people would understand the good she has done to herself. Madam Ronke, you've done well! I salute your tolerance!

You would be shocked to see Eniola Badmus and Real Warri Pikin, very soon

In years to come, the slay queen you're praising now would consider reducing her weight too, for the sake of her health.

Other than attention and reducing the damages of a bullet, there's no other advantage. Argue with your keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by potent5(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
She has repented and old things have passed away.

grin grin grin
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by milky3(f): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
she has loose weight so drastically
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by mrfizy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
A minute silence for the lost boobs...................................

1 Like

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by PlsBanMe: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don't think she lost any boobs.

Depending on the packaging, it may look big sometimes and a bit smaller another time.

Look at those pictures, you will see the boobs are still big and are in fact being forced in.

Some women actually have more than you think they have while some will package average ones as big ones.

We can't even be sure again this days.

Wetin even concern me with boobs belonging to another man.

1 Like

Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by chubinwa(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
this OP must be high on osogbo weed. which one is fear and panic again na.? bloggers no go kii person
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by revived: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
She's looking good though
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Panic? cheesy
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Kaymansion(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hope isn't surgery things
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by tobechi74: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
This looks like surgery

This is a true old folklore that many of 21th century haven’t heard. It is one of the first feminist acts in India started by a strong powerful women called Nageli who was born in a low caste of – Ezhavas-toddy tappers (who laboured in that awkward gap of society fashions ) and she went create history that will forever be remembered in history of feminism in India.

It took place in the early 19th century at a princely state called Travanacore in a simple village called Cherthala in heart of Kerala.

A breast tax (mulakkaram) was imposed by the Bramin king on lower caste Hindu women. The women were forced to pay the taxes if they wished to cover their breasts in public with a shawl(long piece of scarf).The tax varied from women to women as it was assessed on proportion to the size and shape of their breasts. The purpose of the breast-tax was to maintain a strict caste structure. If a women failed to she was punished by being hanged to death.

Women were forced to pay up or become a prey to the perverted eye glare of the sophisticated high class men. It was a burden forced on girls as soon as they reached adolescence. They silently wept and criticized their fate, shame building upon shame under the gaze of men for whom the right to dignity came with a price.

Nageli was forced during her younger years to be taxed. This women was already in shackles of poverty. The village inspector came to find out that Nageli was not abiding by the rules. He went to her house to collect the money. He forced her to pay up.She proclaimed in order cover her dignity she was not going to throw money to protect it. She just cut her breasts from her own body with a sickle knife ,her two lumps of bleeding meat in a palatine leaf and she handed it to him. Her husband found her bled to death on the floor. At the pyre funeral the husband out of emotions jumped into the flames of her funeral and died.

Which was the first male sathi in India. Sathi- Its a barbaric practice in which the widowed women voluntarily or forced to burn herself to death in the flames of her husbands fire at the funeral. What makes this story completely unique is that a male -( Nalgeli’s husband) for the first time in history scarified himself to death out of love for his wife in era where women practiced saithi.

In a land where Goddesses are worshiped to find this bitter heinous acts forced on women is appalling. The truth had the villagers flabbergasted and led them to fight against this law. The rulers out of shame abolished this horrible law.

Nageli was the village super women. She died protecting her rights of as a women but her death didn’t go in vain as she put a end to a 100 years of disgusting tradition forced on women at gunpoint to her grave . Her act was a selfless and her pride and dedication for equality knows no bounds. She fought in a era when women were oppressed and were not allowed to talk to boldly. She had the courage and guts to say was wrong. Also the story of first male sathi in a land of Gods where female sathi was followed

This story covers the aspects of many hardships of just being a women living in unimaginable circumstances. Desert flowers
https://tobechispeaks./2021/02/02/nangeli-abolishment-of-breast-tax/
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Cleanworld(f): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2021
She looks good now. When a woman start to age boobs and bums will.no longer be a priority she will only concern on her health especially weight issues.

Who want to see a 50 yrs old with big boobs anyway?
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Denique(f): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2021
I like like her new look. So enchanting! kiss
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Neatcut99(f): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2021
angrywomen and wahala something that some people are actually spending their life time saving on.
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Elprima(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Good for her. Obesity and being overweight are major health risks, big boobs or not.

She's been able to kill two birds with one stone, lose unnecessary weight and make bank with her endorsement deal.
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2021
adadike:
Exactly. Everything go slim down.
Re: Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2021
lol doctors prescription,no go kill yaself for booby

(1) (2) (Reply)

~iyabo Ojo's Corner: Nollywood Diva~ / #nobraday! See Braless Photos Of Beyonce, Kim, Rihanna, Amber Rose And Others / Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.