Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed (53487 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Karlifate: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
Side chicks should please leave married men alone. What goes around always find a way to come around. I decided never to date a married man for just one reason - it will come back to haunt me

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Ayo2004: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
I am the only rich man in Nigeria that doesn't cheat grin

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by adadike(f): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
efonat:
What if u didn't do it but some how ur Husband is fucking a sweet small girl with tight pussy. What will u call that? Lol
well , I have satisfied my conscience. I had extra year because of this issue but through it all, God has been faithful

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by adadike(f): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Womanizer:

Please leave side chicks alone, they're providing an essential service grin
lol, you eh! I will report you to your wife
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Emmyreal4(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
bigfish3k:

Be deceiving yourself
You think the world is balanced

Given your analogy it means she did it to someone else before now that is why it's coming back to haunt her

My own is that whether you do or not, it cannot stop your husband from philandering if it's in him.

It doesn't depend on you.
Only self discipline can save him

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Emmyreal4(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
I am the only rich man in Nigeria that doesn't cheat grin
keep on dreaming wink
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by bukatyne(f): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Your husband invited side chick to your matrimonial bed and you are blaming her?

If you fight this one today, hope you plan the next one tomorrow.

Face your husband.

If the wall doesn't split, the lizard cannot enter.

Chasing lizards away instead of sealing the wall is an exercise in futility.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by LoveBitches4: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
What's up!!!

Next person please me no kukuma dey waste time for this kind Tori , more cash out activated no time to waste cool cool
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by MufasaLion: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
Side chicks should please leave married men alone. What goes around always find a way to come around. I decided never to date a married man for just one reason - it will come back to haunt me

Says who?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by MufasaLion: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
bukatyne:
Your husband invited side chick to your matrimonial bed and you are blaming her?

If you fight this one today, hope you plan the next one tomorrow.

Face your husband.

If the wall doesn't split, the lizard cannot enter.

Chasing lizards away instead of sealing the wall is an exercise in futility.

You deserve a chilled Heineken

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Looooooool all these women yarning trash do u tink its easy having money and being faithful to ur partner?.... See me wey get small money for pocket my girlfriend of 2 Yrs wey I wan even marry nw for my eye she no even fine again with all the fresh fish out there and money in my pocket....looooooool she even tell me say I don change I jst look her wit one eye...

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Asadujames202(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:

What about us that one woman ain't enough for
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sijo01:
A husband will be so foolish enough to invite a side chick to his matrimonial home/bed. The hopeless and Shameless side chick will honour such invite.

It will never be well with all home breakers.
madam u guys should jst accept it.... A rich guy can't be faithful to u alone.... I am an example.... Wen I was broke I was faithful to ma bae but as I come get small money na so I begin notice say ma bae no fine and other girls fine pass my bae.... So I had to sample

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by bigfish3k: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=Emmyreal4 post=98898385][/quote]
If the world balance there will be no injustice
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
TimT:
To marry a celebrity is like claiming ownership to a tree planted by the roadside.. "it belongs to everybody whether you like it or not"

Yes they re public property, a common wealth to all.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Gentle0wavez: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
It's not about celebrity. It's a matter of SELF DISCIPLINE.

Chop knuckles joor
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
TimT:
To marry a celebrity is like claiming ownership to a tree planted by the roadside.. "it belongs to everybody whether you like it or not"
Apart from the tree by the road side even me baba I belong to nobody grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Ikea81: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:

You do or.not , they will still Bleep your husband. So better do now
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
This ur post makes me feel tipsy

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jesse6:
I remember when oritse femi promised not to hurt his darling wife on hiptv cheesy
E shock u grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Layormiii:
grin grin grin I remember their wedding ceremony, big colorful wedding and all the comments about the wife being too classy for him. They married the same day with banky and Adesua.
Please send me the link to the thread about their wedding
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

It's not about celebrity. It's a matter of SELF DISCIPLINE.
Bia if u don't shut up I will

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by MisterGrace: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:

It will still happen.

Don't raise your expectation bar too much.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by dollytino4real(f): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
na wah 4 dem sha
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Willy123(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
adadike:
You are a wise girl. How l wish l know you.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
E don finally set be that
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lol...stoopid boy bring geh come haus ni sha. He no gree follow him own advise from him own wedding songs. Akant don red!!! If not, how much be hotel room?? Stoopid boy
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sijo01:
A husband will be so foolish enough to invite a side chick to his matrimonial home/bed. The hopeless and Shameless side chick will honour such invite.

It will never be well with all home breakers.
Anty cool down
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
simplepee:
Ode you won't fight the dog you married first.
yen yen yen
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Willy123(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
bigfish3k:

Be deceiving yourself
You think the world is balanced

Given your analogy it means she did it to someone else before now that is why it's coming back to haunt her

My own is that whether you do or not, it cannot stop your husband from philandering if it's in him. But she will assured o[color=#006600][/color]

It doesn't depend on you.
Only self discipline can save him
But she will be assured that's not Karma coming to haunt her. Please encourage her. That doesn't mean I didn't see your point.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
brunobaba:
Nabila,come to my house,let's hurt Oritsefemi right back.
my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Burgerlomo: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
TimT:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother / I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.