Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons (23986 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Auwalun Daudawa, the alleged mastermind of the abduction of some students from a secondary school in Kankara, Katsina state, has “repented”.

Daudawa and five of his lieutenants surrendered 20 AK 47 rifles, ammunition and a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) launcher.

In December, over 300 schoolboys were abducted from their school. The students regained their freedom after spending a week in captivity.

Bello Matawalle, governor of Zamfara, had said the boys were rescued through the help of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) and that no ransom was paid.

Speaking after he took an oath of repentance on Monday at the government house in Gusau, Zamfara capital, the bandit said his gang voluntarily surrendered and are not seeking money from any individual or government.

“We have voluntarily repented and seek no single kobo from any government, group or individual for that,” he said.

“I was convinced by the state government approaches on peace reconciliation with armed bandits, I learnt from those repented before me that, there was not single plan by the governments through use of security agencies to harm me and my boys, therefore, we are now back for normal lives like other peace-loving Nigerians.”

On his part, Matawalle said the development is as a result of his administration’s efforts to ensure that there is peace in Zamfara.

“The development will not only gradually paste the name of Zamfara unto the list of most peaceful places in the country, but will facilitate the return of the lost commercial enterprising to the state,” the governor said.

The governor said his administration is working to ensure that farming and cattle rearing would be the only activities in the state’s forest.

https://www.thecable.ng/mastermind-of-kankara-schoolboys-abduction-repents-surrenders-rifles/amp

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by ahiboilandgas: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Auwalun Daudawa, the alleged mastermind of the abduction of some students from a secondary school in Kankara, Katsina state, has “repented”.

Daudawa and five of his lieutenants surrendered 20 AK 47 rifles, ammunition and a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) launcher.

In December, over 300 schoolboys were abducted from their school. The students regained their freedom after spending a week in captivity.

Bello Matawalle, governor of Zamfara, had said the boys were rescued through the help of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) and that no ransom was paid.

Speaking after he took an oath of repentance on Monday at the government house in Gusau, Zamfara capital, the bandit said his gang voluntarily surrendered and are not seeking money from any individual or government.

“We have voluntarily repented and seek no single kobo from any government, group or individual for that,” he said.

“I was convinced by the state government approaches on peace reconciliation with armed bandits, I learnt from those repented before me that, there was not single plan by the governments through use of security agencies to harm me and my boys, therefore, we are now back for normal lives like other peace-loving Nigerians.”

On his part, Matawalle said the development is as a result of his administration’s efforts to ensure that there is peace in Zamfara.

“The development will not only gradually paste the name of Zamfara unto the list of most peaceful places in the country, but will facilitate the return of the lost commercial enterprising to the state,” the governor said.

The governor said his administration is working to ensure that farming and cattle rearing would be the only activities in the state’s forest.

https://www.thecable.ng/mastermind-of-kankara-schoolboys-abduction-repents-surrenders-rifles/amp

Lalasticlala
smart guy after collecting million in ransom now na to chop the money for urban area ....

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by SoftSport(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2021
“I was convinced by the state
government approaches on peace
reconciliation with armed bandits, I
learnt from those repented before
me that, there was not single plan
by the governments through use of
security agencies to harm me and
my boys, therefore, we are now
back for normal lives like other
peace-loving Nigerians.”

Nonsense..

Just imagine...
Terrorists are cashing out everyday and walking freely, enjoying scholarships and VIP treatments...

Is this regime not encouraging more terrorism?

It seems terrorism pays in Nigeria...

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by CodeTemplar: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Before all the staged repentance and amnesty why didn't the military who knew his location and circled it during the abduction act?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by jlinkd78(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2021
Nollywood Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Racoon(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2021
Now you have it Nigerians.You being governed by bandits
and terrorists.Imagine the poorly scripted comedy the government & these criminals are playing on the sensibility of sane Nigerians.These killers wreck havoc including killing of Nigeria then claim repentance and pronto! Government gives them amnesty.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2021
30m don finish grin grin grin

Ehen. I said it when I saw the other news.

Truth is, in Nigeria now, it's better to be a bandit than to be a doctor.
A bandit kidnaps, collects ransom, kills his victims, comes out after a month to claim repentance and he gets a meet with the governor for a photo-op and handsome retirement benefits.
A doctor works for sixteen hours treating sick people, makes a mistake while working due to tiredness, loses his license, gets sent to jail and loses his livelihood for life.
Children. Choose wisely.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Racoon(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Before all the staged repentance and amnesty why didn't the military who knew his location and circled it during the abduction act?
Garba Shehu via the usual "presidency" said the Kankara school boys were rescued by repentant bandits while the same military through Maj.Gen Enenche who told a bewildered nation that the military was involved in an operation wherein he alleged the military was using kinetic & non-kinetic approach.

Yet nobody was wounded or died.No ransome was paid nor any bandit arrested or killed? Believe these idiots in government & get kidnap or killed.

14 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by MikeBetty(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2021
And fg and state govt who pratically paid ransom are watching helplessly. A terrorist will now come out to freely enjoy the ransom. Fg encouraging crime unwittenly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Racoon(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2021
MikeBetty:
And fg and state govt who pratically paid ransom are watching helplessly. A terrorist will now come out to freely enjoy the ransom. Fg encouraging crime unwittenly.
"....In Katsina State, the General’s home state begging bandits for peace instead of routing them has become an awkward attribute of governance. 

Even the soldiers, police and other security personnel are as unsafe as the general public.It is a state of hopelessness that should have provoked new initiatives, but the regime appears impervious to change...."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-bandits-are-taking-over-here/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by superior1: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2021
In Buhari and his Fulanis brethren dimwit-minds, they are fooling someone apart from themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:

Garba Shehu via the usual "presidency" said the Kankara school boys were rescued by repentant bandits while the same military through Maj.Gen Enenche who told a bewildered nation that the military was involved in an operation wherein he alleged the military was using kinetic & non-kinetic approach.

Yet nobody was wounded or died.No ransome was paid nor any bandit arrested or killed? Believe these idiots in government & get kidnap or killed.

The words in bold are the most annoying I've ever heard from any military. I wonder what it means anyway

9 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by donbachi(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Hand don touch am.him don change am for dem.
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2021
THIS IS A SMART ABOKI.. HE WANTS TO SPEND HIS MONEY IN PEACE GOING TO HAJJ AND CARRYING DIFFERENT WOMEN..
DON'T BE SURPRISED IF HE START VYING FOR A POLITICAL POST TOMORROW

GOD BLESS USA AND EVERY COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T NEGOTIATE OR GRANT AMNESTY TO TERRORIST..
TERRORISM WILL THRIVE SINCE THINGS LIKE THIS ARE PUT IN PLACE

13 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Racoon(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
The words in bold are the most annoying I've ever heard from any military. I wonder what it means anyway
Gunfire or no firefight.Imagine these band of chronic pathological liars thinking they can use English language to deceive us.

4 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by flourish01(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Ok...
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by backnbeta(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Did the "fresidency" (I wonder who he is) collect the ransom back or he'll just be allowed to spend the money on more weapons to sponsor his boys (since he is now 'repentant')? Just curious undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
smart guy after collecting million in ransom now na to chop the money for urban area ....
retirement life go sweet die, next he'll be a role model at his local mosque, donating handsomely to charity with his blood money. Parents of the killed children will have no justice

5 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by nkwuocha1: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Lol
You see this core Northern Nigerian players, they all think southerners are _fools I swear.
Just imagine what I'm reading here.Kidnappers/Banditry going shot free with ran some?

Ogene biko!Huh?!!

Any Southern soldier fighting or died in the course of this country, you are a hopeless no entity and worthless to your generations born and unborn.

Can't you see?This people are terrorists, all of them from the political hierarchy to the religious advocates, down to the almajaris.

They swim and drink in inhuman brutality and irredeemable ethno- religious fanaticism.

Little wonder I careless when they die in their numbers.To me, it's a dog eat dog!The Israelis knows this that's why they are always on the offensive almost all the time.

I will never understand their reasoning, so archaic and does not conform with anything progressive.

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Dailymice: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by oz4real83(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Everybody loves retirement after a very good "business". According to news in some media, N30million ransom was paid but a former local govt boss arrested said the governor told them he paid N800million to release the boys. Whether N30m or N800m, it was a good "business". Enjoy your retirement man embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by 900warriorz: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2021
A Takbir grin

Wailers will still wail now cheesy
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by onoms4luv(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2021
No
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by ijayebonyi(f): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Imagine nonsense talk, surrendered as how? What about the boys and he can’t deny not knowing whereabout of the girls that was also abducted. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Drsnives(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2021
This poeple think we are fools.
Imagine such stupid talk after collecting 30million ransome.
Honestly our leaders are not been sincere with us

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by pickatyouu: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria.

I no wan talk again because e be like say e dey give northern miscreants orgasm.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by DoctorDree(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Lol,nothing surprises me anymore about Nigeria.......In a sane country he will still have to pay for his crime,but this is Nigeria,they will even give him a huge sum of money and throw a grand party for him,maybe a political appointment one day sef!!!
Shit hole country........

2 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by starbuck(f): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2021
What a generation to be alive shocked shocked shocked

May i remember these times during my next reincarnation so I can compare and contrast

3 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Ekakamba: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2021

Dem return d ransom?

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by Namodahydar: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria ���

Heavy fire: Nigeria �� Army Ambush Boko Haram with heavy Fire �☠️���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iN1a4R1FRs
Re: Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons by shiki(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2021
We are deceiving ourselves in this country
Did they return the #30m ransom they collect from State govt

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike / Easter Monday Service By Soldiers In Sambisa Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.