Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Paystack Is Aiding Criminal Fintechs. photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paystack Is Aiding Criminal Fintechs. photos (663 Views)

Buhari Is Aiding Bandits, Told To Arrest Sheik Gumi. / Keke Driver Arrested For Aiding Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt Cries (Photos) / 10 Criminal Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paystack Is Aiding Criminal Fintechs. photos by November24(f): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Solved
Re: Paystack Is Aiding Criminal Fintechs. photos by fnep2smooth(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
na wa oo
Re: Paystack Is Aiding Criminal Fintechs. photos by Ibile77(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2021
So sorry and sad to hear story of this nature. I was fiddling with my phone on a certain day in December 2020 and stumbled on the loan application on First bank app, the loan is termed migo cash , fortunately for me , I requested for 100k but miraculously it was reduced to 1I after the payment into my account, I started receiving series of messages ranging from disclaimer to threat if I fail to pay 1.5k at the expiration of 7 days. I made frantic efforts to repay the loan, No way. Few minutes to the midnight of the expiration date, I tried using code to and it was successful. That was how I escaped the double jeopardy. Lesson learnt : NEVER WILL I BORROW FROM ANY APP AGAIN. The interest was high, penalties are unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Paystack Is Aiding Criminal Fintechs. photos by Neddstark: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Paystack is just the payment processor. It is the loan app that is scamming you. Take it up with them.

2 Likes

Re: Paystack Is Aiding Criminal Fintechs. photos by berryPee(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Use the transaction ID to follow up on this issue or you request your bank to make a recoup of the 2nd 10k you paid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, See Items Recovered (photos) / My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos / Pls Don't Buy From Sule077 Or Sule08 On Pet Section He Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.