Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (220079 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
tikkykay:

You don't have to be scared if you haven't accepted the offer, and if the terms and interest doesn't work well for you... Pls dont
Are you sure the interest rate is correct?

Please if anyone understands the calculation...pls explain to us. And I know certainly that the longer the tenor is..the higher the interest.
4% for the first year of repayment and 9% for the subsequent years. This is after the 12 months grace has elapsed. Repayment starts from the month of approval the next year cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
The calculation is even wrong. He shouldn't have used 300k again for the second year calculation because part of it must have been offset in the first year. And also the new interest for the second year should have been calculated on new balance for the second year

tikkykay:

You don't have to be scared if you haven't accepted the offer, and if the terms and interest doesn't work well for you... Pls dont
Are you sure the interest rate is correct?

Please if anyone understands the calculation...pls explain to us. And I know certainly that the longer the tenor is..the higher the interest.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
bbeautylik:
I am scared o, the repayment terms is scary.

I borrowed 300k to pay back in a duration of four years

My calculations goes like this
1st year: 300k/48=6250 + 1% interest(3000)=9250 each month for a year

2nd year and above: 300k/48=6250+5%interest(15000)=21250 each month for the remaining 3 years...... The interest is much

I am so scared
5% interest rate is much ?
Really ?

Go to commercial banks and make findings , you will be shocked
I doubt you do see anyone less that 10% self

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mattbass(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Can I still fill the evaluation form? Or should I be patient till when am been sent the training mail.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Sharpbend: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
bbeautylik:

2nd year and above: 300k/48=6250+5%interest(15000)=21250 each month for the remaining 3 years...... The interest is much

I am so scared
5% and 1% per annum not per month
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by JanezBae: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
kenddys:

Just wait for you training link
That is the next step
Others will follow
Okay thanks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by LikeAking: 12:47am On Apr 13, 2021
bbeautylik:

I am so scared

Na palliative
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 13, 2021
The training link, will it be send through mail or text because I lost my line and I've not been able to retrieve.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2021
bbeautylik:

I am so scared

Your calculation is quite wrong and inflated here.
The 1% is a one time interest rate for the entire year and not to be culmulative with your monthly payments.

Let take for example your 2nd year, for a loan of 300k. 5% equals 15k.
Hence you get to sum both up to get 315k.
So your monthly installments for that year would be 315/48 = 6500k approx monthly.
Its a fair bargain.

4 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Gubularaska: 6:45am On Apr 13, 2021
How do I know when the loan is approved? Applied since Feb no news till now. Used my company to apply.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2021
Nawa oo. All this loan from different angle and yet they didn't approve anyone for me. Watin dey caprisone na.

Nyif is approving
Cbn covid is approving

sad
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Kaeboy:
The training link, will it be send through mail or text because I lost my line and I've not been able to retrieve.

Email

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Gofwane(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2021
During my application, I noticed that when I tried to type in my account number, the first digit disappeared as soon as I typed in the second digit.

Anyone else with similar experience?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by damtan(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2021
I cant even remember inputting my account details during application
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2021
damtan:
I cant even remember inputting my account details during application

Everyone did
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2021
When we go get alert na

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by angie88: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
kenddys:
When we go get alert na
same question on my mind
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
kenddys:

Email

Thank you
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mommaJ(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Loan approved.Also waiting to be credited too like everyone else who was approved. Thank you to everyone who indulged me .

4 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
mommaJ:
Loan approved.Also waiting to be credited too like everyone else who was approved. Thank you to everyone who indulged me .
You're welcome cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Body just dey scratch me. Any message wey enter my phone I go rush am, read am believing say na alert. Me and my wife dey wait for the money because we don draw plan for am cool

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by KayCee92(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
kenddys:

Oga you can't get both

Approval does not mean money

Then u have to go up this thread and read bro....even here, people still got it. It alright though.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
KayCee92:

Then u have to go up this thread and read bro....even here, people still got it. It alright though.

Okay
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by manlawal(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fucklove:
Body just dey scratch me. Any message wey enter my phone I go rush am, read am believing say na alert. Me and my wife dey wait for the money because we don draw plan for am cool
hushpuppi has collected your own

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by yusufhaji(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2021
Please anyone with survival fund thread should kindly share to me. I need to check something asap. Thanks �
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Anonymousgister: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2021
I hope the wait for disbursements won't be a long one. Moratorium and tenor countdown already started even they know that funds may take weeks, or even months (God forbid) to get to us. Smh
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2021
Anonymousgister:
I hope the wait for disbursements won't be a long one. Moratorium and tenor countdown already started even they know that funds may take weeks, or even months (God forbid) to get to us. Smh

Moratorium hasn't started yet. And it will likely be extended xef, just like covid19 loan. Covid 19 loan moratorium is almost 2 years now for those who got paid early April/may last year because it has been extended. You guys should chill about moratorium and tenor. Ask around, no one has started paying covid19 loan even from those who have reached a year now. Just pray they pay you on time, but chill about tenor and moratorium.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Anonymousgister: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2021
peeps4u:

Moratorium hasn't started yet. And it will likely be extended xef, just like covid19 loan. Covid 19 loan moratorium is almost 2 years now for those who got paid early April/may last year because it has been extended. You guys should chill about moratorium and tenor. Ask around, no one has started paying covid19 loan even from those who have reached a year now. Just pray they pay you on time, but chill about tenor and moratorium.

I had to check with the offer letter and yes, moratorium and tenor will start counting from date of disbursement.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2021
Anonymousgister:

I had to check with the offer letter and yes, moratorium and tenor will start counting from date of disbursement.

Even at that, they will surely extend it just like covid19 loan.

Good luck to everyone

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2021
ZWE NEED MONEY

WE NEED MONEY

WE NEED MONEY

WE NEED MONEY

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by ymexent(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2021
kenddys:
ZWE NEED MONEY

WE NEED MONEY

WE NEED MONEY

WE NEED MONEY

Please I will like to ask....
Those people that selected unregistered business are they going to attend training too before the approval of their loan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.