Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (220081 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please what characters specifically? Ive been on this for hours, wouldn't let me proceed, keep saying "please match the format requested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
simplibaba:
I have received upto 7 verification links but none of it is working.....

Will be waiting for there other mail
pls was it at midnight u did it?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
DeClan01:
Please what characters specifically? Ive been on this for hours, wouldn't let me proceed, keep saying "please match the format requested
This is good, someeone has progress to the next.
We too go progress

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
truvine:

This is good, someeone has progress to the next.
We too go progress

Actually got to the last phase and submitted successfully as at noon today

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hardheolar(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

How did you get to the last phase? was a link sent to your email or you clicked on something in your dashboard.?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fireandice(f): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

Is your business registered, cause I’m trying to register as a sole proprietor and it’s just taking me to error page
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

Great
Congratulations .
That's good, now we have Hope that ours will be completed soon
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by simplibaba(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
jamesbridget13:
pls was it at midnight u did it?
Yes..
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SuleimanKano(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Adaanna(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

Congratulations. I have been stuck in that loan process since two days now. abeg how did you achieved this?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
truvine:

Great
Congratulations .
That's good, now we have Hope that ours will be completed soon
Sure bro. Gracias!
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Adaanna:

Congratulations. I have been stocked in that loan process since two days now. abeg how did you achieved this?
Well, no special route to follow.
Had to complete every step per day I guess.
Experienced same hitch as everyone is facing per stage, from the bvn validation, email verification, LGA cert. Upload and the rest.....
But what I ensured was ''no retreat no surrender".

Every hour I'm free I make sure network is at its best and keep trying every step, despite getting lots of error feedbacks.

At the end, accidentally its goes through....then the next....till the finals!
So persistence, that's all.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hardheolar:
How did you get to the last phase? was a link sent to your email or you clicked on something in your dashboard.?
Yes. Try to use 'Resend verification token' from the main login page. And I used firefox that night and not the regular chrome browser.
Despite it says successful, keep at it for up to 5 times then chill.....if no mail after 30mins, you keep trying as long as the site opens up and you got spare time. It'll eventually bow! �
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fireandice:

Is your business registered, cause I’m trying to register as a sole proprietor and it’s just taking me to error page
No not a registered business, though I registered as sole proprietor.
I don't want their registered business palava!
And the temptations that come with it.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
A valuable tip is to have your business description well written and saved in your note pad, so you simply copy and paste while you keep trying. It'll b great distress to keep retyping at every trial.

And then you'll also give 'The purpose of the loan'...so have that in mind too...

Then you'd key in the amount you seek (max. 500k for non regd business) and how'll you wish to repay.

Then you'll get a brief questionaire about your business financial estimated annual and monthly budget and net profit.

And then your bank and account number, then the last phase and Done!!!!
While we pray for a favourable approval and disbursement.

Felt this should throw more light on what lies ahead....though this was experienced as a non registered biz!
God's speed guyz!

7 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Adaanna(f): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

Well, no special route to follow.
Had to complete every step per day I guess.
Experienced same hitch as everyone is facing per stage, from the bvn validation, email verification, LGA cert. Upload and the rest.....
But what I ensured was ''no retreat no surrender".

Every hour I'm free I make sure network is at its best and keep trying every step, despite getting lots of error feedbacks.

At the end, accidentally its goes through....then the next....till the finals!
So persistence, that's all.

So after the first email verification they sent, they will still send another email??
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hardheolar(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

Yes. Try to use 'Resend verification token' from the main login page. And I used firefox that night and not the regular chrome browser.
Despite it says successful, keep at it for up to 5 times then chill.....if no mail after 30mins, you keep trying as long as the site opens up and you got spare time. It'll eventually bow! �
Thanks for your response, after filling business description, mine stopped at this phase in the image attached below. Yours is kinda diff

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Adaanna(f): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:
A valuable tip is to have your business description well written and saved in your note pad, so you simply copy and paste while you keep trying. It'll b great distress to keep retyping at every trial.

And then you'll also give 'The purpose of the loan'...so have that in mind too...

Then you'd key in the amount you seek (max. 500k for non regd business) and how'll you wish to repay.

Then you'll get a brief questionaire about your business financial estimated annual and monthly budget and net profit.

Felt this should throw more light on what lies ahead....though this was experienced as a non registered biz!
God's speed guyz!

Thanks.... this is a good tip.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Adaanna:

So after the first email verification they sent, they will still send another email??
No. As long as you get a mail and clicked on the link to get verified, then you re done with any mail engagements. All you do next is login with your email and password, then proceed with your application.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Adaanna(f): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

No. As long as you get a mail and clicked on the link to get verified, then you re done with any mail engagements. All you do next is login with your email and password, then proceed with your application.

Thank you very much.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hardheolar(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

God's speed guyz!
I didn't see purpose of loan and where to key in amount I seek in my dashboard
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by SuleimanKano(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hardheolar:

Thanks for your response, after filling business description, mine stopped at this phase in the image attached below. Yours is kinda diff
From your image, its either the submission failed or it got saved.
So click on 'start application' as shown in your image and see if you'd still be asked for the business description.

In my case after conclusion there is no 'Start application' on my dashboad. I'll attached an image...

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hardheolar:
Its not to be found on your dashboard.
Click on "Start application' on your dashboard and see what follows!
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by debbyjimz: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
iykelight:
Please which LGA certificate can one use? I applied initially using my LGA of residence and state. Now they require LGA cert, should I go ahead and use my own LGA certificate?

dat means your LGA certificate you uploaded was different from the lga stated on your dashboard. My situation is this: My LGA on my profile says Lagos but i am from Oyo and i have LG certificate of OYO. should i still go ahead and upload like that?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Salako01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mine was successful submitted by 9am. Just like that guy said,no special procedure. Just keep trying. If any one is as consistent as we dey dey click those buttons, lol,u go even make am for life. Every minute man dey click and resize pictures. It will definitely work for u. I think they improved the site now.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Salako01(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

God's speed guyz!

Filled mine as a registered business and it same procedure I met.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Salako01(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hardheolar:

Click on continue application. It will terminate in that part where u have to agree that u have never been convicted of any crimes in Nigeria in the past 10 years.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Salako01(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hardheolar:

Go down. U will see options like start application and continue application
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Salako01(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eyesonly17:

From your image, its either the submission failed or it got saved.
So click on 'start application' as shown in your image and see if you'd still be asked for the business description.

In my case after conclusion there is no 'Start application' on my dashboad. I'll attached an image...

Exactly, once successfully submitted, the two options will disappear. U only see CHECK OFFER LETTER
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Anonymousgister: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Salako01:

Filled mine as a registered business and it same procedure I met.

Please what and what was required for the registered busines during the application? I want to use my elder brother CAC certificate (I managed the business when it was operational) and apply.

I don't want to click on registered business and regret it later.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
simplibaba:

Yes..
thanks. Will try around 1/2am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.