Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa (31310 Views)

My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe / My Adventurous Trip Across The Lagos Lagoon / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
As an adventurer, I am always looking out for the next adventurous spots or activities. Then I came across Laquatic, it is the biggest inflatable waterpark in Africa and it is Located in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Prior to this, I have done a lot of adventurous trips across Lagos and other parts of Nigeria I have been on 1 hour 30 minutes boat ride from Lekki to Badagry. I have done a boat cruise across the Island taking beautiful shots across the Lagos lagoon.
See Post Here https://www.nairaland.com/5551562/adventurous-trip-across-lagos-lagoon
I have done the kayak from Ikoyi to Lekki and but this is one of the most adventurous as it is right here on the Lagos atlantic.

The park was built right on the Atlantic ocean. If you are looking for something new to do in Lagos, Laquatic park is the best place to be. The park opened late 2020, making it the first inflatable water park in Africa.

It has several obstacles that makes it even more interesting and challenging.

the park is located inside Landmark Beach , only children above six years old are allowed at the park.

Facts About Laquatic Park
Laquatic park is the first Inflattabke park in Nigeria.
It is the biggest waterpark in Nigeria.
Laquatic park is the first inflatable water park in Africa.
It is located in Lagos.
When viewed from the top, the whole park forms an acronym LAG.

Kids
1 Hour – 3,000

Adults
30 Minutes 3,000
1 Hour – 5,000
Whole Day 10,000

For those wondering if this is safe, well I did a life jacket test , I jump into the water to see if truly the life jacket works. Please subscribe to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cxdMPLJ44

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/laquatic-water-park-the-first-inflatable-water-park-in-africa/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
In addition I would be organiIng a trip to La Canpagne Tropicana beach this weekend.

Travelwaka Valentine's Day Baecation
Featuring
Swimming Pool
Beach Games
Dancing competition
Singles and Couples game
Blind Date
Food and Drinks
Travelwaka Souvenirs
Kayaking
Watersport activities
Water bicycle
Boat cruise

Venue - La Champagne Tropicana

Gate Fee - Single 20,000
Couple - 38,000

Please check out www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours

6 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
The park is located inside the Landmark beach so this means you will be required to first pay 2,000 Naira to access the beach and another 5,000 or 10,000 for the park .

Please note outside food and drinks are not allowed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
You are required to wear a life jacket while at the park, Even if you do not know how to swim, the life jacket will be there to protect you. If you are wondering what will happen if you fall? my response will be why wait to fall when you can jump inside cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL , If you fall, the life jacket will keep you afloat and also there are life guards on duty to help you out.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
It is very accessible from VI and Lekki. it is one of the most secure beaches in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
This

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lalasticlala check out the biggest Inflatable waterpark in Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
I rather go to Coney beach
sorry bro shocked the money too much from ₦2000 -₦10000 chuo! I dey go Coney for falantine

8 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
sad

10k for whole day?
Ontop balloon wey go fit enter inside one room for house?

You go serve me 3sq meal join?

See as everywhere empty.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Abboki: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by foxa673: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
ok
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Bustincole(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Beautiful, but too xpensive

2 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by cyberaddict: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
undecided
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by adekanmisanya: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bol
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by naijaobi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Only you dey post and comment? Nawaoo.. why you no fit gather all the post in one.

3 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Ebubemg(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Too expensive
If u carry 5k to ibashe Beach you won't even spend it finish

3 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by dimexy247(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Picture repetition. Not impressed. Nah! undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by apatheticme(f): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lovely!

So many tourist sites/attractions in this country waiting to be explored/tapped!

2 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by stubbornman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ebubemg:
Too expensive
If u carry 5k to ibashe Beach you won't even spend it finish

If you add small money sef you go even lodge ...very peaceful beach

3 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by StylesX: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
I rather buy an inflatable pool and play with my dog inside even if it becomes a puddle, this would be so boring, seriously how old are you? grin

6 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mediocrity don finish us this country, Which one is biggest inflatable water park in Africa, where is the biggest, and this cannot be even termed as a "park"

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by FILEBE(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
More of this in the country. Fun places to go. One doesn't have to live a "gloomy" life of work and house only. Rich people should key into this aspect of business. FUN PLACES, RACES , WATER PARKS, BEACHES, INDOOR SPORTS etc, rather than build hotels, motels and clubs everywhere in Nigeria. Wonder why youths and adults sare obsessed with sex in this country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by nunnu: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
travelwaka:
This is one of the most adventurous things you can do in Lagos

Hope there is a question mark after that sentence because I was confused myself. Waste of N10 000.

6 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by BigDawsNet: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
How deep is the ocean
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by dayleke: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
E be things....

10k?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by LaReinaa(f): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
I am not impressed sad

8 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Kingluqman(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Water!! I mean omi.. okay ooo

No be me and you oo

5 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by onegig(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lovely scenes but na the money you go dey calculate not the fun. grin grin

Problem with such areas are. They are way too expensive.

5000 for adults just to spend 1hour. Outside food not allowed in. So definitely food would be expensive. To get a soda drink and prolly donut would be like 3k.

You pay 2k to access the beach area per head.

Just to spend 1 hour of which the first 10 minutes would be you trying to wear the gear and the last 10mimutes would be about you trying to leave.

At the end you and bey have spent 20k just to have 45 minutes of fun.

Maybe when i start receiving that armed robber salary we would visit. As of now let me continue watching on youtube. cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
This looks really nice and affordable too. I'd definitely consider spending a day here with loved ones whenever I'm around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Working In Seychelles / Dubai Or Nigeria? / Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.