Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa (31316 Views)

My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe / My Adventurous Trip Across The Lagos Lagoon / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by 900warriorz: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
smiley
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by dayleke: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ebubemg:
Too expensive
If u carry 5k to ibashe Beach you won't even spend it finish

Where this one dey?
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by matotoide(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Which kind childs play be this one undecided
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by wink2015(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
travelwaka:
The park is located inside the Landmark beach so this means you will be required to first pay 2,000 Naira to access the beach and another 5,000 or 10,000 for the park .

Please note outside food and drinks are not allowed

But if you choose to bring your food and drink you will be charged CORKAGE FEE.

IS THAT CORRECT ?

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by DEGREE2466(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
I went to this beach last Christmas. Disappointed in an understatement.

Nothing is fun here and everywhere is so dry. Things are fu*king expensive. Imagine buying one bottle of bottle water that sells for 50 naira for 500 naira. The same amount they sell the carton.

Picture evidence

2 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by purples25(f): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Looks nice.

I would like a place that makes me feel like I am no longer on earth. Glam weather, not just things that i walk on but also things i can go inside, variety of things to see, blah blah blah. Interesting sorts of people in creative wears that talk strangely.....Marvelous sights, games. Animals....Entertainment....

That would be Disneyland grin cheesy

Still they tried here.
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
No corkage, you cant bring outside food at all , the only time this is allowed is if you are coming with plenty people.

wink2015:

But if you choose to bring your food and drink you will be charged CORKAGE FEE.

IS THAT CORRECT ?
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is wrong, not true. If you say it is expensive may be yes, if you say it is quiet yes, but boring Nooooo. There are quad bikes, kayaking, paintballing , boat rides just to mention a few.

DEGREE2466:
I went to this beach last Christmas. Disappointed in an understatement.

Nothing is fun here and everywhere is so dry. Things are fu*king expensive. Imagine buying one bottle of bottle water that sells for 50 naira for 500 naira. The same amount they sell the carton.

Picture evidence

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by wumi2017(f): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Beautiful.....But God When
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by sunnyp20(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
This rubbish is what you are terming biggest? Baba nawa for you o.

2 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD ARE JUST BAD.. IF YOU ARE BROKE, JUST HIDE YOUR FACE AND STOP SPOILING ANOTHER MAN HUSTLE.
IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT, KEEP QUIET AND LET THOSE WHO CAN COMMENT.. IF IT DOESN'T SUIT YOUR TASTE, LET THOSE WHO ARE WOWED CONTRIBUTE..
SOMEONE SPENT ALOT TO BRING YOU INFORMATION AND ALL SOME CAN DO IS COMMENT TRASH? THIS IS BAD..
TRAVELWAKA, NEXT TIME SPECIFY YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

3 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Welcum: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Travelwaka, abeg, no mind all this pipul them wey de badmouth your good effort. Na symptom of poverty be that?

2 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by ashawopikin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
10k I dey mard?
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by ashawopikin(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
dayleke:

Where this one dey?
ilashe beach after takwa bay
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thank you, I have learnt never to let these things get to me. Nigeria can drive one crazy

Welcum:
Travelwaka, abeg, no mind all this pipul them wey de badmouth your good effort. Na symptom of poverty be that?

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
travelwaka:
As an adventurer, I am always looking out for the next adventurous spots or activities. Then I came across Laquatic, it is the biggest inflatable waterpark in Africa and it is Located in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Prior to this, I have done a lot of adventurous trips across Lagos and other parts of Nigeria I have been on 1 hour 30 minutes boat ride from Lekki to Badagry. I have done a boat cruise across the Island taking beautiful shots across the Lagos lagoon.
See Post Here https://www.nairaland.com/5551562/adventurous-trip-across-lagos-lagoon
I have done the kayak from Ikoyi to Lekki and but this is one of the most adventurous as it is right here on the Lagos atlantic.

The park was built right on the Atlantic ocean. If you are looking for something new to do in Lagos, Laquatic park is the best place to be. The park opened late 2020, making it the first inflatable water park in Africa.

It has several obstacles that makes it even more interesting and challenging.

the park is located inside Landmark Beach , only children above six years old are allowed at the park.

Facts About Laquatic Park
Laquatic park is the first Inflattabke park in Nigeria.
It is the biggest waterpark in Nigeria.
Laquatic park is the first inflatable water park in Africa.
It is located in Lagos.
When viewed from the top, the whole park forms an acronym LAG.

Kids
1 Hour – 3,000

Adults
30 Minutes 3,000
1 Hour – 5,000
Whole Day 10,000

For those wondering if this is safe, well I did a life jacket test , I jump into the water to see if truly the life jacket works. Please subscribe to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cxdMPLJ44

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/laquatic-water-park-the-first-inflatable-water-park-in-africa/

Who told u that it's the biggest in africa?

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thank you , I have cautioned myself never to reply those posts.

My prayer is that God should bless all our hustle so 10,000 drinks money won't look like a million dollar

southniyikaye:
THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD ARE JUST BAD.. IF YOU ARE BROKE, JUST HIDE YOUR FACE AND STOP SPOILING ANOTHER MAN HUSTLE.
IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT, KEEP QUIET AND LET THOSE WHO CAN COMMENT.. IF IT DOESN'T SUIT YOUR TASTE, LET THOSE WHO ARE WOWED CONTRIBUTE..
SOMEONE SPENT ALOT TO BRING YOU INFORMATION AND ALL SOME CAN DO IS COMMENT TRASH? THIS IS BAD..
TRAVELWAKA, NEXT TIME SPECIFY YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

5 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please kindly do your research I will be standing by

Logan23:

Who told u that it's the biggest in africa?
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by djoe21(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jazzafizzy:
I rather go to Coney beach
sorry bro shocked the money too much from ₦2000 -₦10000 chuo! I dey go Coney for falantine

Exactly. I also think Omu Resort may be a better value for money.
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
naijaobi:
Only you dey post and comment? Nawaoo.. why you no fit gather all the post in one.

Na hustle
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by mariby: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
U mean make I come pay 10k to risk my life for water?no, thank u for the offer.
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Commotfornigeri: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Too expensive for nothing
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Cousin9999: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's a good business model, but it does need to be bundled. Family-friendly hotels and resorts would want to make these available. People organizing family-friendly weeklong or shorter events would also be interested.

If it's offered as a standalone, people need to focus on large family parties for upper middle class markets and higher.

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Someone don dey show e sef 4 here. U wan go spend 10K for only 45mins abi? No be only u sef, u and loved ones. Imagine!
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Jazzafizzy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
djoe21:

Exactly. I also think Omu Resort may be a better value for money.
@omu resort where's that located ?
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by dayleke: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
ashawopikin:
ilashe beach after takwa bay

Thanks.
How e be security wise??
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by passion007: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
I can't believe how this guy got very enthusiastic about this unexciting inflatable thingy, but I give it to you, you're a good salesman. Great choice of words and passionate about what you do. Kudos

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by travelwaka: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
smiley smiley smiley well different strokes for different folks

passion007:
I can't believe how this guy got very enthusiastic about this unexciting inflatable thingy, but I give it to you, you're a good salesman. Great choice of words and passionate about what you do. Kudos

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by Pious101: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ebubemg:
Too expensive
If u carry 5k to ibashe Beach you won't even spend it finish
abeg which side this one dey I no too dey familiar with lag... D area cool for honey moon ?
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by PussyKing(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don't trust Africa

That water might not be safe for relaxation.

Crocodiles and other wild aquatic animals might attack
Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by onegig(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
travelwaka:
Thank you , I have cautioned myself never to reply those posts.

My prayer is that God should bless all our hustle so 10,000 drinks money won't look like a million dollar

It isn't about being broke. But the cost of parks and recreation in Lagos is becoming extornists and outrageous given the income . Why should i pay outrageously for something average?

10k is averagely $25.

A 1 day water park entry into DisneWorld in Florida is $69 and the facilities in there is 50 times whatever you have up there.

I went bungee jumping in Joburg and it cost us 300 rands for two people. That's average of N3500 per person. That's a justifiable cost not this baby sand castle in the water for 5k 1 hour.

You lots would complain tourism is not booming in Nigeria. How would people visit parks that cost them a months salary for a few hours of entertainment? Aside that the entertainment isn't even that outrageously good.

4 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa by IdowuRufai: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Reporter, Larry Madowo, Protests Nigeria’s $215 Single Entry Visa Fee / Working In Seychelles / Dubai Or Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.