Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,220 members, 6,246,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 April 2021 at 10:36 AM

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! (955 Views)

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 8:05am On Feb 27
And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.
Don’t think or judge, just listen.
I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…
It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance

do chat us today!
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 7:22am On Mar 06
this super fast eye & brain booster guide is sold for just ₦1,000 naira only! we are really here to serve you better! cheers!
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 7:29am On Mar 07
do you want to be wise and remain sharp?

or you want your eyes to see more clearly and sharp as never before?

then rush now to chat with us on whatsapp to order for the eye and brain booster guide today!

thanks
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 7:33am On Mar 08
if GOD has not created wisdom he would not have even given us brains to think.

sharpen your eyes & brains this minute with this super eye & brain booster guide today
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 8:23am On Mar 09
do chat with us today
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 8:19am On Mar 10
How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp!
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 7:12am On Mar 19
still available here
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 7:11am On Mar 21
PLEASE ARE YOU A MAN OR A WOMAN?
YOUNG BOY OR YOUNG GIRL?
OLD MAN OR A OLD WOMAN?
do you want to be wise and remain sharp?
or you want your eyes to see more clearly and sharp as never before?
then listen to all that i will tell you today!
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 8:02am On Mar 23
are you a business man or woman and you want to succeed in business?
then you will need now to sharpen your eyes and brains so new fresh business ideas and inspirations can flow into your HEAD on a daily basis!

do chat us on WhatsApp today to get it instantly
cheers!
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 8:09am On Mar 24
no more memory loss or UNPRODUCTIVITY! no more display of un-maturity due to the way you think and act! no more scratching of the eyes or very red eyes! no more! no less!
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 7:51am On Mar 25
it HELPS TO SHARPEN your eyes and brains that have been weakened by too much intake of alcohol, eating of bad foods, smoking, sex, or maybe sleeping too much in a day.
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 8:48am On Mar 26
if you don't have this super sense in you then you are going no where.
and the only way you can achieve this sense is by taking in something that can really enhance and boost your EYES & BRAINS!
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 9:39am On Mar 31
no more memory loss or UNPRODUCTIVITY! no more display of un-maturity due to the way you think and act! no more scratching of the eyes or very red eyes! no more! no less!
Re: How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! by Bonanza643(m): 10:04am On Apr 08
this super eye and brain booster can make you wiser than your agemates and make you also been successful in life because your eyes and brains are now active 100% guaranteed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colombia Firm Makes Armored Clothes For Kids / It's Nigeria's Most Prized Pageant- Face Of Democracy Nigeria 2013 / 4 DIY Ways To Lighten Hair Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.