Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin (41534 Views)

Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Asadujames202(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Excessive looting

Loot small dey won't hear

Useless
Bastard

Hellfire candidate
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Governor Ortom's Aide Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin

Orduen Takema, the Senior Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on Revenue and Taxation, has died, IgbereTV reports.

Takema reportedly slumped and died on Monday night, February 8, few hours after he buried his late cousin, Hemen Nyikwagh at Tse Takema in Gboko.

The deceased's cousin, Smith Akôm Takema posted a photo they took at the burial on Monday.

Smith Akôm Takema wrote on Facebook;

"Earlier today I shared a piece of meat with you when we buried Hemen Nyikwagh our beloved cousin.

I didn't know this was a departing moment.

God!!!!

Orduen Takema my man rest on"
https://www.facebook.com/100003772491454/posts/2110106795791716/?app=fbl

Likely covid19 deaths
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by realstars: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Humans Dieing Everyday.
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Adukpe19(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, maybe we should start worshipping the God of Buhari... As your god dun fail to kill our beloved father, why not dump it and embrace the God of love, peace and unity? Please think about it.. cheesy

God bless us all.. grin

@Topic... RIP Takema!

Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Moferere: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Village people don catch this one
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Ola260: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Deathissweet:
Developers just dying like chickens this days.
even your name shows you are not okay.
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Mayng01(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Terrible
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by AlfaB: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
"Earlier today I shared a piece of meat with you when we buried Hemen Nyikwagh our beloved cousin.

See confession.
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by manunitedbabes: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
sorry and RIP
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Deathissweet:
Developers just dying like chickens this days.

No,the deceased was not a "developer" bro ! He was a Tiv man from Gboko,Benue state. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by juman(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Corona is real.
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by bukarolz: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Anyway RIP to the dead, but be that as it may, reckless and callousness must be eschewed by all and sundry. Acting a cyber warrior is a form of cowardice.
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by ukpahu(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Anigreat:

Baba abeg forward 1k give me please

5490946019 your name
FCMB
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by ukpahu(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Send me your name
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by ukpahu(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=ukpahu post=98901154][/quote]send me your name
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by TimeTraveler369: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Poisoned unknowingly or knowingly with just a piece of meat grin

1 Like

Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by victorazy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
See as you big and you still dey chop meat, why wouldn't cardiac arrest no go kill you?
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by victorazy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

No,the deceased was not a "developer" bro ! He was a Tiv man from Gboko,Benue state. May his soul rest in peace.

Is Developer now a name of a place or tribe? grin bros
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Dreyton36: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ortom don use Dem plus against next election grin

Anyway R.I.P if u do well

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by samwheel(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
sunshineV:
party after party grin

grin LMAO
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
victorazy:

Is Developer now a name of a place or tribe? grin bros

Even Oxford advanced learners dictionaries have adopted it ! They know themselves bro; the chest beaters from across the Niger !

2 Likes

Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by sammirano: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Healthy looking young man!
Condolences to His Family.
Indeed! Death is no Respecter of Persons.

Brothers/Sisters, we do not know our own day of Depature!
Do not let the things of this World overshadow what is Important and Needful to our lives.

What is Most Important the Salvation of our souls.
What is Most Important is a Genuie Relationship with JESUS.

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!

Mr. if you are a true christian that you claim to be, then you should know when you will depart this world, because God has given some strict assurance to genuine christian on how long they will live and enjoy on earth. Even Jesus asked the question specifically, that if you believe me you wont die but only people that truly believe. So pls be guided.
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by ForeThinker: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
RIP prince park!!

God knows better!!
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by addexx: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
RIP man

Sorry to ask o but this pot belly, is it a family thing? Do you guys store something important inside. I'm just curious.
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Eriokanmi: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
The earlier we all push aside ignorance and come to terms with the fact that covid-19 is real, the better. His cousin Smith who shared meat with the deceased, should in his best interest go for covid-19 test asap. Stay safe guys and RIP to the man.
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by successtutor(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Just to let you know anyone can die at any fucking time .
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by FBIBOT(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ọmọ how many death nairaland go announce today?
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by DavidKajo94(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
U be mumu
Ayo2004:
How e concine us
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by Coinbased: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin by victorazy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Even Oxford advanced learners dictionaries have adopted it ! They know themselves bro; the chest beaters from across the Niger !

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.