Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) (399 Views)

JOB VACANCY! Business Development Associate Needed / [Immediate Employment] Graduate Business Associate at Leadway Assurance / Urgent - Sales Associate Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by olowoba2: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Vacancy exist for a role of a PA / online business analyst.

Nature of work: 95% online (Transport support allowance on days that require offsite work or visit)
Pay: 50 - 60k per month

Attributes:

(1) Minimum of OND
(2) Can speak fluently and write in English. Ability to write proposals, articles, essays and manage social media pages.
(3) Must be able to do research online (business and political)
(4) Smart, well dressed and neat.
(5) Good social skills + high emotional intelligence

If you are interested, please send me a DM. Will require your CV.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by Lalaxy23: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please if you can give us information to contact you
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by olowoba2: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lalaxy23:
Please if you can give us information to contact you

You can PM me here. If you don't have access to the email you used, lemme know.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by Brunicekid(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don't have access to Nairaland email... Please, which email or phone number can I contact you??
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by olowoba2: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Brunicekid:
I don't have access to Nairaland email... Please, which email or phone number can I contact you??
I have just followed you. If you follow me, you will be able to DM me directly. Include your updated email in the message and I will contact you.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by olowoba2: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Still open.

There is only one person i am yet to respond to. I will shortly.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by issylarry(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2021
olowoba2:
Still open.

There is only one person i am yet to respond to. I will shortly.
I just send you an email..yet to get your response.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2021
olowoba2:

I have just followed you. If you follow me, you will be able to DM me directly. Include your updated email in the message and I will contact you.
I have mailed you.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by DTOBS(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Please, I am trying to send you a PM but cant. Can you kindly drop your mail to forward my CV or Whatsapp Number to reach you sir
olowoba2:
Vacancy exist for a role of a PA / online business analyst.

Nature of work: 95% online (Transport support allowance on days that require offsite work or visit)
Pay: 50 - 60k per month

Attributes:

(1) Minimum of OND
(2) Can speak fluently and write in English. Ability to write proposals, articles, essays and manage social media pages.
(3) Must be able to do research online (business and political)
(4) Smart, well dressed and neat.
(5) Good social skills + high emotional intelligence

If you are interested, please send me a DM. Will require your CV.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by Angiestarlette: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2021
I'm interested how do I send my cv
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by olowoba2: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2021
DTOBS:
Please, I am trying to send you a PM but cant. Can you kindly drop your mail to forward my CV or Whatsapp Number to reach you sir

I have just followed you. If you follow me, you will be able to send me a PM directly. Include your email so i can contact.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by olowoba2: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2021
I will reach out to everyone that has contacted me.
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by daniezeez: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Online PA / Business Associate Needed (lagos) by DTOBS(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Thanks sir, I just did and I have sent you a mail including my mail.
olowoba2:

I have just followed you. If you follow me, you will be able to send me a PM directly. Include your email so i can contact.

(1) (Reply)

Membership & Administration Officer Abuja. Salary: N100,000 / Job Vacancy - Truehost Nigeria / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.