Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva (39401 Views)

Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Marketers Shutting Down Due To High Petrol Price —DAPPMAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by stevebond007(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
NA DER PAPA GO BEAR PAINS...
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Rynne: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Heromaniaa:
Please, save up, write ielts and leave this country. Buy 12 ielts materials for 2k. Email morganjennyy@gmail.com

How do I reach you?
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
bigcasava1:
Next level loading

As long as a saint is ruling....every pain is from God

As long as ordinary man is ruling all pain is from him

As long as sait is ruling...every setbacks are by people's sins

As long as ordinary man is ruling all setbacks are by him

As long as ordinary man is ruling his achievement are not his but God's

But if saint is ruling all failures are successes and all successes are his miracles!

Are we going to vote ordinary leaders whom we can hold responsible for our happiness and pains

or

Saints that make us blame ourselves for their own failure?

we're all s
inners, so God keep saints leaders for yourself

but we are not criminal, so don't give us Criminal Messiah but Sinner Patriotic leaders who smoke,dance, refuse to go mosque or church but ease our life and work best

Saint leaders try to please God by even committing crimes

But Sinful patriotic leaders try to please people by even committing sins
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by nedekid: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
inoki247:
If you ask them why's the country not progressing is because the Price of oil in the international market is Low if we pray say make the thing high again we go dey see speech like be ready to suffer more...
I taya.
They complained of low oil price, that we cannot continue to fund subsidy with reduced income. They therefore increased fuel price from ₦85 to ₦168.
They said hence since there is reduced dollar income due to low oil price they cannot defend the naira, so naira collapsed from 120 to 398 (official rate) unofficial 150 to 475.
Now, crude oil is appreciating in value from the low $20s to $68 and raising instead of us celebrating, this psychopath s are telling us to braze up for tougher times? Them de craze?
Ok as oil price has increased meaning more usd income shouldn't the naira appreciate in a commensurate level? Concerning fuel price, what if God blesses Nigeria and oil rises to $150 per barrel does it mean petrol price will be ₦400 per liter?
Nigeria is the only country in the world that the currency never appreciates neither will fuel price come down.
As I said yesterday, make petrol price 10k per liter and government will still tell you they are paying subsidy and have to increase to 12k.
Well, when you have NNAMA in charge, what do you expect.
For over 10 years usd was 140, pounds 250. Until this jokers came to power and everything they touch turns to recession.
THE RECESSIONIST ARE HERE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
useless govt, why do we have to keep importing petrol .
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by timibare(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nettybrown:

Guy, he meant #400 per litre. Na mistake
ahhhh make e kukuma turn am to Heineken price nah
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
This administration derives joy from the masses pains cry
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sijo01:
This administration derives joy from the masses pains cry

The consequence of voting sinless leaders lead always to voting criminals

Sins are against God

Crimes are against People
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by sleek214(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Crude oil was over $100 during GEJ, we bought at N87/L. So if crude oil hits over $100 during PMB, Nigerians will buy petrol at N500/L
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
sleek214:
Crude oil was over $+00 during GEJ, we bought at N87/L. So if crude oil hits over $100 during PMB, Nigerians will buy petrol at N500/L

Jonathan was a sinner

Buhari is criminal

so Jonathan disappointed God and he went

Buhari pleases God so he stays
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Tareq1105: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
AkuYAY:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/be-ready-to-bear-pains-of-high-petrol-cost-minister-tells-nigerians/amp/

Yes I agreed totally with the Minister that no provision was made for subsidy in the budget.

I also want to put it to the Minister that the budget was based on $45/ barrel and not $65/ barrel currently.

If subsidy is against the budget, I think excess crude of $20/ barrel is equally against the budget.

Wicked government.
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by owila4luv(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don't understand this govt again oo. I thought they were complaining that the price per barrel is too low thats why they've been borrowing? Is it not supposed to be to the country's advantage now that the price has increased in the foreign market?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Viicfuntop(f): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
More protest loading....

Our useless goverment is increasing Taxation when production is falling which has led to Massive inflation as producers have simply passed the excess cost (taxation) unto the consumers.

The same goverment is looking for ways to further compound the misery suffered by the Nigerian consumer by increasing the price of petrol which is the only stable and affordable source of energy available in Nigeria.

By the Time they increase petrol price÷

> Cost of Transportation increases

>Cost of production increases

> it will lead to a disastrous increase in the cost of goods and services that are already at a all time high.

Are you an economist? I like analytical minds

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by tot(f): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
and his cohorts will be conveniently missing from this kind of thread. They can't do their praise singing well on this kind of thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by omobabaoffa(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is the pain i have been bearing since. please kindly help a brother. I am seriously down and i need help. I can hardly afford a square meal and things have not been easy for a family man like me. I will be glad if you can help with any amount. God's infinite mercies will be with you all.
2210738944 zenith bank
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by iramure(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
With all the prayer warriors we have in Nigeria including Daddy G.Os, Bishops, General superintendents, Evangelist, Most senior apostles and countless other islamic and christain adherents, this country is still bedeviled. Why has prayers failed to work. It is now time for all of us to put aside religion and take our destiny in our hands, work and liberate ourself from the shackles of bad government. No god anywhere has time for us. Enough of religious deceit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by beehivedata(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Every single effect of their incompetence is passed down to the common man to bear while they continue looting in peace. This country is in shambles.
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Mjpem23(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
See talk from Government appointee!
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Matrixoba: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Is this the #40 per liter he promised?
Answer straight without looking for senseless excuses.
I still wonder that a person like you still exists. Your thinking process stinks of foolishness.
Park well not
osuofia2:
NIGERIANS COMPLAIN TOO MUCH, BABA BUHARI JUST WANT TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER. SO THAT THE NIGERIAN PETROLEUM INDUSTRY WILL BE CORRUPTION FREE. NO MORE FREE MONEY FOR LOOTERS IN THE NAME OF SUBSIDY
WE LOVE YOU BABA BUHARI,
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Spectrum22: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
fedorahat:

Without subsidy how

Ok, without subsidy. Then at least price of petrol should be stable not increase.

What I want to understand is why is government anticipating increase. Don't they stand to earn more as the price of crude oil climb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
More protest loading....

Our useless goverment is increasing Taxation when production is falling which has led to Massive inflation as producers have simply passed the excess cost (taxation) unto the consumers.

The same goverment is looking for ways to further compound the misery suffered by the Nigerian consumer by increasing the price of petrol which is the only stable and affordable source of energy available in Nigeria.

By the Time they increase petrol price÷

> Cost of Transportation increases

>Cost of production increases

> it will lead to a disastrous increase in the cost of goods and services that are already at a all time high.

You brought these on us!!
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Nato008(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
osuofia2:
ODE, WAILING WAILER, PMB WE KNOW
lols....u wish, but is fine...
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Iamgrey5(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Are you an economist? I like analytical minds
Yes, I am
thanks for the compliment.
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Femijohn198: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria leaders are too wicked,there never pity the followers. imagine at these hard time where everything has gone up yet still planning to add pain on poor people. The time is near where the youth will protest and fear not to die and reclaim their mandate.Police will intervene no way,Army will do the same no where,the youth will March to Aso Rock and remove buhari from power.
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by CocoaOla: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria will smashed many world negatives records this year

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Viicfuntop(f): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Yes, I am

thanks for the compliment.

You are welcome smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by MummyD2020(f): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Pls not again, the stress is too much already. Pls they should just leave the price like that. God!
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Toneroiyke: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
See the kinda information they're giving us...na only bad news dey go come de tell us to "brace for impact"
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by TruthHurts1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
osuofia2:

How much was I paying for fuel when it was trading at 137 dollars a barrel under Goodluck Jonathan? But now that my favourite stupid, illiterate brain dead cow in Aso Rock wants to hike the price because it is now trading at 60 dollars a barrel, I am hailing him like someone born without an IQ abi? It shall never be well with me Osuofia2 and my family because we have no value.

Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by Le2money(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mumu

osuofia2:
NIGERIANS COMPLAIN TOO MUCH, BABA BUHARI JUST WANT TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER. SO THAT THE NIGERIAN PETROLEUM INDUSTRY WILL BE CORRUPTION FREE. NO MORE FREE MONEY FOR LOOTERS IN THE NAME OF SUBSIDY
WE LOVE YOU BABA BUHARI,
Re: Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva by dikeigbo2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
waooooo......sai baba.......the good thing about this present conditions in Nigeria is that everyone is inside this shit together...both hailers and wailers.....

congratulations to Nigerians in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) / Anioma State And South East Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.