Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? (9020 Views)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
it baffles me why inspite of the high prevalence and easy spread of AIDS among runsgirls and opportunist girls, guys are still running after them. Many or most of these guys even sample the girls raw. Is there no more fear of the bad disease or is there now herbs ppl take that cures HIV and other yamayama diseases? Is it not time guys become calm n reflect?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii you will best answer this op's question street urchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by jagaban002(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Then Dey write HIV patient for head or nah only through sex.
May God Dey protect us all .

11 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by JOACHINpedro: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
HIV now has a cure

But Africa never smell am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by mosdii(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:

Hey Town service x Transgender scammer x public toilet going about sharing her HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs infected borehole vagina to NL gullible Simps.

You are the one that ought to answer the question, why do you go about distributing HIV/AIDS to innocent gullible NL Simps ewu mpama, ashawo Kobo Kobo

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by mosdii(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2021

27 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by KennedyKennedy2(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them

12 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Quality20:
u mean u not afraid of any HIV coming to attack ur body fluids?
HIV is insignificant compared to PreP. If I'm lying god should punish me
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by extol1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
papilo700:

explain better please
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Me wey still dive in raw yesterday o!!

But my new girl should be clean.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Cerebellum: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:

Hey Town service x Transgender scammer x public toilet going about sharing her HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs infected borehole vagina to NL gullible Simps.

You are the one that ought to answer the question, why do you go about distributing HIV/AIDS to innocent gullible NL Simps ewu mpama, ashawo Kobo Kobo

This Nigga dey parra oogrin

Alaye be calming down o

Life no hard o

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Aabheaven(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
These mosdii guy always on every thread de para for dem babes. Calm down bro, dem bad but no b all bad o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by paafin(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
papilo700:

99% of Nigerians don't know about PREP..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
It the animal instinct in them that causes it. I've always wondered about this issue too.

Even hapatitis is on the rise now and killing people yet guys and babes will meet for the first time and start kissing and going raw.

7 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:

As e dey hot. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Emmanuel224(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:
It the animal instinct in them that causes it. I've always wondered about this issue too.

Even hapatitis is on the rise now and killing people yet guys and babes will meet for the first time and start kissing and going raw.
Feces, nasal secretions, sputum, sweat, tears, urine, and vomit have not been implicated in the spread of hepatitis B. Unless they are visibly contaminated with blood, the risk of contracting hepatitis B from these fluids in the workplace is very low. Hepatitis B is not transmitted by casual contact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Emmanuel224:

Feces, nasal secretions, sputum, sweat, tears, urine, and vomit have not been implicated in the spread of hepatitis B. Unless they are visibly contaminated with blood, the risk of contracting hepatitis B from these fluids in the workplace is very low. Hepatitis B is not transmitted by casual contact.

Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Quality20:
it baffles me why inspite of the high prevalence and easy spread of AIDS among runsgirls and opportunist girls, guys are still running after them. Many or most of these guys even sample the girls raw. Is there no more fear of the bad disease or is there now herbs ppl take that cures HIV and other yamayama diseases? Is it not time guys become calm n reflect?
is it written on their head that they are hiv poitive?
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by SatantheDestroy: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
i have been fucking mostly raw, no condom and nothing dey happen. i am immune from hiv stds and aids. i am more scared of an olosho getting pregnant than contacting disease because i know it is not possible for me to contact one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by SatantheDestroy: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
but u get hiv na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by alphaNomega: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Most of these girls doing hook-up on MiChat, Tinder, Badoo and InMessage have HIV infection

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by tobechi74: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
How, oiie like if she shows him d HIV AIDS result, he will still enter?

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by 3gpvids: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

This last line do me sumtin for body as i read am

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by wiseone28: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
I don tire for this una fight for every thread..
make una pm una self fyn one guest house relief una self.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Anytime my guy don tear bush finish and I ask am guy hw far... Normal answer na.. Bro bro na raw oo... D guy get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Depressedkidd: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2021
Quality20:
Hiv is not feared like that anymore. These hiv drugs can surpress viral load to the point that a patient can live a normal life and have kids that won't have the virus and have sex without passing the virus to their partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 10, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
i have been fucking mostly raw, no condom and nothing dey happen. i am immune from hiv stds and aids. i am more scared of an olosho getting pregnant than contacting disease because i know it is not possible for me to contact one

The body has received upgrades and HIV has no effects no more.

Soon COVID will do nothing or actually is not doing shit to no one. Just a global fraud for big pharma.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

All these for that jobless zzor? say you want kill her? cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / This Guy Deserves An Award(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.