Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Can Help You Make USD Payments To China, Dubai And Many Other Countries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Make USD Payments To China, Dubai And Many Other Countries (239 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / We Ship From USA, China, Dubai, Vietnam. And Also Handle Pricurements. / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Make USD Payments To China, Dubai And Many Other Countries by GreaterFuture3: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rate is 415/USD.
Legit and smooth, We work with Blocked Funds or an Endorsed Cheque.
Min order Quantity per transaction is $5M.
Re: I Can Help You Make USD Payments To China, Dubai And Many Other Countries by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Do You Want To Skyrocket Your Business And Sales Online?

Connect With Me And Lets Talk About How To Build A Rigid Online Reputation For Your Business And Brand.

Contact MrDigital
Re: I Can Help You Make USD Payments To China, Dubai And Many Other Countries by bigfred01: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Interested. This is my line. Add me on whatsapp, let's communicate
Re: I Can Help You Make USD Payments To China, Dubai And Many Other Countries by kindboy: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Good afternoon... hope you doing fine.

Currently collecting some info regarding various means of remittance.

Would you kindly fill this survey. It will only take 30 seconds �.

Thanks in advance...and stay safe!

https://forms.gle/dfsLn3ZKBdPQbT2t6
Re: I Can Help You Make USD Payments To China, Dubai And Many Other Countries by GreaterFuture3: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2021
bigfred01:
Interested. This is my line. Add me on whatsapp, let's communicate
Hello Me Fred, pls use the number in my Signature to reach me.
Thank you and good morning
Re: I Can Help You Make USD Payments To China, Dubai And Many Other Countries by cmoney22222: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Need 5k$ to usa

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Earns $500,000 Per Month From Marijuana Business / African Blockchain Companies Built By Nigerians / Grow Your Business With Noela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.