Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife (48195 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies / Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

You try so hard on topics like this, constantly contradicting yourself and speaking from all sides of your mouth. One would wonder if your argument doesn’t make your own head ache.

If it were so sweet to marry multiple wives every time a man desires, is it you that will be singing it on Nairaland? Men wouldn’t be marrying them per second? Abeg rest and choose who you serve.

Why are you ranting over a simple issue.

Stay faithful to one woman or marry an extra one if you can't..

Why are you fighting yourself over this?

If you don't have the finance to marry a second woman then your Dck has no right to have erection for another lady Asides your wife.

Simple logic.
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Toks2008:

Why are you ranting over a simple issue.

Stay faithful to one woman or marry an extra one if you can't..

Why are you fighting yourself over this?

If you don't have the finance to marry a second woman then your Dck has no right to have erection for another lady Asides your wife.

Simple logic.

And someone has hammered it into your coconut head, polygamy doesn’t solve unfaithfulness. The desire for extra partners is a natural urge, polygamy can’t solve it.

That is a simple logic you have refused to get over the years. If anyone is ranting, it is you. Look at how many lines you have typed.

Toks2008:

You obviously have issues with comprehending.

Go ahead and lay with every lady you fancy...

You are the one with comprehension issues. How many people have corrected you now, yet you keep twisting like snake. Typing same nonsense.

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Ayo2004: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Una go think say na play when u hear the ex-manager is banging the wife grin
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by cococandy(f): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
That’s why y’all are crying over DNA now.

Toks2008:

Lol! If the lie is about cheating i dont think Femi has anything to defend. Men cheat and as bad as it sounds, it is what it is.

Ladies should just let us hear word with all these flimsy childish cheating allegations.

I blame the simpletons who cheat on their wives when they can glady marry extra wives and boldly enjoy their sexuality. Any lady who is not cool with that can leave. Let her go and find that man in Mars who will never cheat on her.

Most Nigeria ladies are the worst hypocrites when it comes to the issue of one man one woman.....They will gladly be a side chic of a rich dude and some will not even mind to be a concubine as long as the condition favours them but when their husbands choose to be with another lady they will be wailing hopelessly. Most of these married ladies had at a time had flings or even dated a married guy but they will not want same to happen to them when they get married.

Bunch of clueless and selfish species.
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by erico2k2(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
mayklef:
which Reasonable woman go marry irresponsible Tout like Oristefemi in the first place?
see them.U dey talk like say U nor get two babes that year
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Toks2008(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

And someone has hammered it into your coconut head, polygamy doesn’t solve unfaithfulness. The desire for extra partners is a natural urge, polygamy can’t solve it.

That is a simple logic you have refused to get over the years. If anyone is ranting, it is you. Look at how many lines you have typed.

You obviously have issues with comprehending.

Go ahead and lay with every lady you fancy...
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Toks2008(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
cococandy:
That’s why y’all are crying over DNA now.

Nah so.

Ironically, women cheat even more but they are very wise with the way they go about it.
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by MartinsD12(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Layormiii:
Oritsfemi's Former Manager Opens A Can Of Worms On His Alleged Adultery And 'Disrespect To Wife Nabila

Crooner Oritsfemi's former manager Kara has joined her voice to the ongoing marital crisis the crooner is experiencing and opened a 3 year old can of worms on his alleged adultery and disrespect to wife Nabila....

Hmm from the look of things, things have fallen apart and it would take only God to fix the Marriage between Oritsefemi and his wife Nabila...........Only God

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLC1vvZHny0/?igshid=s1yqvj8re1s7
This might be a publicity stunt to awaken oritsefemi recently quiet music career, he might be planning to release a song or maybe an album, let's not take this celebrity too serious, the wife will post something online him will like it, if they seriously have issues why won't they settle at home, the woman is still living in their home infact Femi came out to say there is nothing wrong with his family that the wife just left home to work That everything is OK, this is likely a publicity stunt and it's working in favour of Femi.
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by BRATISLAVA: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Toks2008:

Another stale gist. I have written many times, nobody is stopping a woman not to cheat. When a man or woman cheat they face the consequence. SIMPLE.

And the consequence is not far fetched...A man cheats on his wife, the wife leaves him abi then after that what is next? how is that a guaranty that the next man wont cheat on her with even her family member?

And if a wife cheats the same consequence happens...she leaves then what?

See when i write like this many ladies dont see sense in it cos they allow their motions to cloud their sense of objectivity...I have written before and i will write it again....It is perfectly ok for a lady to leave her marriage cos her man cheats but be rest assured that any lady who changes men cos they cheat on her must be ready to be laid by as many men as possible and at the end, she will be seen as a worthless intimacy gadget .

Any reasonable lady will never make a man's sexual faithfulness a criterion for her marital happiness cos laslas it will most likely end in tears.

Get married, make babies and focus on your life. There are more important things in lfe than worrying your head over what a man does with his dick.

And did i hear another stale gist of the man bringing home STDs? ...the truth is that as long as you will ever sleep without protection with any other man, you are never ever goig to be really safe so if you suspect your husband is cheating, make him do a test or let him use a condom...i just believe that a woman leaving her marriage cos her husband cheats on her is one of the most foolish thing any woman can do.

Im writing too much..Let me stop her

Everything is a stale gist, especially this your gist. It's an everyday topic on this forum to tell you how commonplace and inane it is.

You've even created many stale subtopics to the gist all at once. Take it easy.

Oga, live for your sexuality. It's a man's world. It's a sexuality/sexist world. Until women begin killing the cheats off... Then it's another round of stale gist.

La cycle, la man's world.
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Toks2008:

Nah so.

Ironically, women cheat even more but they are very wise with the way they go about it.
so we agree it’s not a male prerogative.
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by BRATISLAVA: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

You are the one with comprehension issues. How many people have corrected you now, yet you keep twisting like snake. Typing same nonsense.

The guy professes polygamy as the life support of male emotion.

It simply means a man is too weak to form a meaningful connection with one woman, so he hops around to feel better.

Whether he practices his so called polygamy is a topic we won't go into. People like that begin to look for their children when they are old and all the fun sex is over and they are lonely and have no connection to anyone in life. Sex is their answer to women. Loads of it, with as many women as possible.

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The guy professes polygamy as the life support of male emotion.

It simply means a man is too weak to form a meaningful connection with one woman, so he hops around to feel better.

Whether he practices his so called polygamy is a topic we won't go into. People like that begin to look for their children when they are old and all the fun sex is over and they are lonely and have no connection to anyone in life.

He claims he doesn’t practice it. How one can be so sure of the efficiency of something he doesn’t practice would remain a mystery. Especially when that someone keeps contradicting himself.

Same guys saw a woman celebrating her marriage to a polygamist and called it unnecessary. If polygamy is the way to go, why can’t she celebrate it? Oh I forgot, she is also a serial monogamist. cheesy

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Sirmuel1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
I spent my money to help fund his tours and did not get a penny paid back or any form of compensation. He left me stranded in Europe but thank God I have decent friends in this life globally.

Is this why she's speaking up?
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Everything is a stale gist, especially this your gist. It's an everyday topic on this forum to tell you how commonplace and inane it is.

You've even created many stale subtopics to the gist all at once. Take it easy.

Oga, live for your sexuality. It's a man's world. It's a sexuality/sexist world. Until women begin killing the cheats off... Then it's another round of stale gist.

La cycle, la man's world.

As long as they keep pushing shits like this to the frontage I won't stop writing this perhaps someone will see it and learn.

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Toks2008(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
cococandy:
so we agree it’s not a male prerogative.

Not at all.

As I wrote, whoever cheats must be ready to face the consequence.. It is that simple.

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by crafteck(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Just marry your friend...

Believe me you would be fine....

Story

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by BareFacedLies(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Antoeni:
Mumu Manager Wetin be your Business ?
Oponu manager

I wonder o!

Very unprofessional conduct
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Superpower(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Toks2008:

For men who are cursed with lust for anything in skirt polygamy wont prevent it except they do proper spiritual cleansing for them.

As humans we are prone to fall but we can only try to be disciplined which accounts for the occasional infidelity that some men fall into but when it comes to a man having that strong urge to be with another lady, polygamy will be the ideal option rather than adultery.

Adultery is a very serious sin which is why GOD had to make it one of the 10 commandments but because of white man's lies about one man one woman, many Christians including Pastors are losing their souls to the devil because they just cant control their desire to be with another lady hence the need to sleep with single female church members and wives of their members.
I see no difference between polygamy and adultery. In both cases the man is sleeping with multiple women.

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

But for fools, all conversations should be in parables says a proverb.

You obviously have issues with comprehending but let me try this one last time.

There was no place I wrote that Polygamy solves infidelity... I only gave an advise that it is a better option FOR THOSE WHO STRONGLY WANT TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN..

I don't know why you are trying so hard to change the narrative.

A man who sleeps about with different women or has the urge to sleep with every lady he finds attractive is cursed or possessed.

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Superpower:
I see no difference between polygamy and adultery. In both cases the man is sleeping with multiple women.

No.

Adultery is when you sleep with someone you are not married to but Polygamy is different cos you are married to the lady.

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Toks2008:

But for fools, all conversations should be in parables says a proverb.

You obviously have issues with comprehending but let me try this one last time.

There was no place I wrote that Polygamy solves infidelity... I only gave an advise that it is a better option FOR THOSE WHO STRONGLY WANT TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN..

I don't know why you are trying so hard to change the narrative.

A man who sleeps about with different women or has the urge to sleep with every lady he finds attractive is cursed.

If they wanted to marry extra wives, you won’t be the one to tell them. Most humans want to be with another person, it is natural you keep meeting people that you find attractive other than your spouse. You can’t keep marrying them. It will still fly over your head.

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Superpower(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Toks2008:

No.

Adultery is when you sleep with someone you are not married to but Polygamy is different cos you are married to the lady.

Marriage changes nothing.you are still sleeping with multiple ladies
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by DEMZEE(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Men don't fight ur polygamous nature

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by DEMZEE(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Toks2008:

No.

Polygamy is the best marriage system sef

It is a natural dread for women
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by DEMZEE(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Superpower:
Marriage changes nothing.you are still sleeping with multiple ladies

Men are polygamous by nature

Blame it on our testerone
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Superpower(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men are polygamous by nature

Blame it on our testerone
So where do you draw the line?Do you marry 2 3 4 or more women.Without self control what differentiates a man from an animal

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by DEMZEE(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Superpower:
So where do you draw the line?Do you marry 2 3 4 or more women.Without self control what differentiates a man from an animal

U draw the line based on ur capacity to be responsible for all the wives and children.

We are higher animals nah so it's not a biggy

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by bignero: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
mayklef:
which Reasonable woman go marry irresponsible Tout like Oristefemi in the first place?

You finish the work here
Qed!
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by abosede35876: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
:No. Adultery is when you sleep with someone you are not married to but Polygamy is different cos you are married to the lady. Polygamy is the best marriage system sefIt is a natural dread for women
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by KingLion007(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
mayklef:
All na for the Money
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by danietohbadt(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
mayklef:

Only few reasonable women left in the country, and no matter how unreasonable a man is, once he's got money, he's reasonable and handsome to every Nigerian girl

Paul Okoye: Poor Vs Rich (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Proposes To Kani, His Girlfriend / How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50