Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

We Are HIRING - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are HIRING (1897 Views)

How To Find Companies That Are Hiring / We Are Hiring! / We Are Hiring!! (METCEM Limited) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are HIRING by hardbody: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY

WE ARE HIRING!!!!!!

EXECUTIVE MARKETERS

REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of HND in any discipline
-Excellent communication skills
-Minimum of 1yr work experience
-Must live around Ajah and environs

SALARY - 100K + COMMISSION

DEADLINE - 14th February 2021

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the job title to

Arowele.korede@britproperty.ng
Re: We Are HIRING by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
hardbody:
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY

WE ARE HIRING!!!!!!

EXECUTIVE MARKETERS

REQUIREMENTS:

Re: We Are HIRING by Reasonwithme2(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
All of you will come here and be posting vacancy without location, shey the vacancy dey heaven??

1 Like

Re: We Are HIRING by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Reasonwithme2:
All of you will come here and be posting vacancy without location, shey the vacancy dey heaven??

hardbody:
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY

WE ARE HIRING!!!!!!

EXECUTIVE MARKETERS

REQUIREMENTS:

Re: We Are HIRING by hardbody: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2021
Reasonwithme2:

I suppose there is an email address on the post. It takes less than 5 minutes to send a mail. Second if you were close to being smart you would google the company name attached to that email. Thirdly, the advert said Ajah and environs. You are simply unemployable even in your father's sitting room. You are as dumb as they come with my laziest dog being smarter than you.

I am not the one recruiting and usually when you review an advert and you are not comfortable with it, you do not need to dissipate energy arguing, simply ignore.

At my level, i have mildly turned down headhunters and have simply ignored some adverts that i did not feel like we had mutual beneficial interest.

2 Likes

Re: We Are HIRING by Karleb(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
hardbody:

I suppose there is an email address on the post. It takes less than 5 minutes to send a mail. Second if you were close to being smart you would google the company name attached to that email. Thirdly, the advert said Ajah and environs. You are simply unemployable even in your father's sitting room. You are as dumb as they come with my laziest dog being smarter than you.

I am not the one recruiting and usually when you review an advert and you are not comfortable with it, you do not need to dissipate energy arguing, simply ignore.

At my level, i have mildly turned down headhunters and have simply ignored some adverts that i did not feel like we had mutual beneficial interest.

How are you different from the person you are insulting? Ehn?

If you could type such lengthy post filled with insult because of that then you and the individual you quoted are birds of same feathers.

Pot calling kettle black!

2 Likes

Re: We Are HIRING by VTJN(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Karleb:

If you could type such lengthy post filled with insult because of that then you and the individual you quoted are birds of same feathers.

so pathetic, i can't imagine him writing such lengthy words just to insult the person who mentioned him

2 Likes

Re: We Are HIRING by hardbody: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Karleb:

Another dummy identified.

1 Like

Re: We Are HIRING by Karleb(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
hardbody:

Another dummy identified.
You are the dummy here. So so petty!

2 Likes

Re: We Are HIRING by hardbody: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
VTJN:
so pathetic, i can't imagine him writing such lengthy words just to insult the person who mentioned him

Idiotic comments gets responses that are simply deserving. It doesn't require a genius to know that the mention was demeaning and insulting. Later people will stay here and complain that there are no jobs, yet someone picks out job opportunity and posts here and another person claims location is not included when he has at least 3 instances from where he could identify location from the post.

2 Likes

Re: We Are HIRING by Ohislee(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
hardbody:

Idiotic comments gets responses that are simply deserving. It doesn't require a genius to know that the mention was demeaning and insulting. Later people will stay here and complain that there are no jobs, yet someone picks out job opportunity and posts here and another person claims location is not included when he has at least 3 instances from where he could identify location from the post.

Apologies on behalf of those annoying you. Also understand that not everyone stays in Lagos. "Ajah" might seem strange to a lot of people here.

#Peace
Re: We Are HIRING by Jeromejnr(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Very interesting thread.

Each with his own valid points.

The guy above me is on point.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is A GLND Job Advert - Don't Go / Latest Info On Immigration Interview / First Inland Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.