Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) (70391 Views)

800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2021
Not taking sides but many commenters on this post can't do what the former president did without NEMA being on standby. I salute his fitness. Hope it doesn't become a tiktok challenge oohh
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2021
AMBURSAA:
THE ISSUE OF INSECURITY IN NIGERIA CAUSED BY TWO PEOPLE POLITICIANS AND RELIGIONUS LEADERS,

I didn't ask u who caused d insecurity. I asked u How has buharis rank resolved d insecurity in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2021
ameh99:
Old man involved in childish and irrelevant talks that won't help the common masses

Section 14 (2b) of d constitution. That's where help for d masses will come from and not from Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by bluefilm: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2021
I can only say two things about this lil piece of shit called Reno.

He goes to bed every night with Buhari and Jonathan in his mind.

How can someone be so gay and yet does not even realize it?
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by gidado14(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2021
onthehill:
Reno Omokri shared a photo of former president Goodluck Jonathan doing a kick. Reno has promised to give President Buhari ₦1 billion, in Bitcoin if he can do the kick the same way Jonathan did it, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photo on his Twitter handle, Reno wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1359211734280585221?s=20

Go and tell Trump your mentor to do the same
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by thelish(f): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

At least small rope dey there

Hahahaha.
Most wicked comment.
See me see laugh in public.
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by clemzo101(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Reno what will you gain if buhari tries it and dismantles his waist..
grin grin grin you are just a clown, people like u make me come to nairaland. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by temiyato(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
lathrowinger:

Same Aisha nah, she don divorce baba ney? Coz seems I heard she stays in Dubai. Gist me more
The Dead body has nothing with the living.
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by YorubaPrince: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Just imagine him challenging a weak old man to something as physical as this yet you see deranged mofos on here applauding him. undecided You wonder why Nigeria is the way it is... angry

I'll give Reno $100 Billion if his own father can do just that. angry

I hate pple that just open their dirty mouths to talk just for the sake of talking.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by saajus: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2021
He talks too much nowadays. If I were Buhari, my reply will be, "if you have a father that is 78 years old or more, ask him to do it first"
helinues:
See how stupid Reno have gone

How old is Buhari compared to Jonathan?
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by AMBURSAA(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u who caused d insecurity. I asked u How has buharis rank resolved d insecurity in Nigeria?
AT YOUR LEVEL YOU WIL NOT UNDERSTAND BUT ASK SOMEONE NEAR YOU WHO HAVE KNOWNLODGE UN SECURITY
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by PAWG(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Would Reno be able to do that at Buhari's age?
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by colossus91(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Reno get 1 billion in Bitcoin?

he said I billion naira in bitcoin and I'm very sure he has it...looting under Jona was a cruise.....But Buhari own worse!!
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by lilvicky68(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2021
clemzo101:
grin grin grin you are just a clown, people like u make me come to nairaland. grin
That's the goal na.. nairaland dey give me joy
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2021
now i know this guy is truly Buhari Tormentor grin
onthehill:
Reno Omokri shared a photo of former president Goodluck Jonathan doing a kick. Reno has promised to give President Buhari ₦1 billion, in Bitcoin if he can do the kick the same way Jonathan did it, IgbereTV reports.

Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by lilvicky68(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2021
thelish:

Hahahaha.
Most wicked comment.
See me see laugh in public.
Lol no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by gees101(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2021
you wan brake my president waist Abi lol
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Tell your vegetable in Aso Rock to Try am First then we confirm if reno get am or not
Iamgrey5:
Reno get 1 billion in Bitcoin?
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by blazebaba(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2021
grin guy why naa..inshort you no even get joy sef..you wan kill the man for us..abii you wan end him good work..
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Nwaregina(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2021
I thinks most of our political elite are not mature,what point is he trying to get
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by ThugBoy(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2021
You want make the lanky aboki break he lean waist abi?
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2021
Omokri keeps making himself look stupid from time to time.
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by blamingthedevil: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2021
Gbagura:
Buhari should at least get reno and fani Kayode small place for dem to dey see something chop make all these their e-noise stop jàre. We already know they aren't fighting for the masses, na long throat dey worry dem.
Comment of the day
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by jubianose(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Reno what will you gain if buhari tries it and dismantles his waist..

grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by GEEBITE: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2021
GEJ born November 20 1957.That made him 58 years in 2015. Let your facts always be accurate.
Jerryherd:
cool

Civilian daring an ex soldier the age mate of his father to a physical exercise

Naso Reno dared Burutai the python dancer to a physical combat

In 2015 Jonathan was just 55 years, Buhari was 55 years in 1998 and as a 55 year old PTF chairman he was physically fit.... Let's see if Reno and Goodluck lives till the age of 78 and if they can do that also

Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by blamingthedevil: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2021
Reno should pray to reach Buhari's age
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by tamunobello: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Reno you want to kill Nigeria President
onthehill:

Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by arsenal444(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Anozietimi:

No but they don't need DNA to confirm all his children belong to him unlike your Father
No wonder you look like political Ram
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by arsenal444(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2021
kevwemike:
Bubu will soon freez ur bank account ooo
Even d account money dey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.