Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,605 members, 7,781,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 04:51 AM

Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue (31411 Views)

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by HopeVictor(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You don't have anything to say, because it involves a man?

Why not: fear man? Dog? Evil being? Male prostitute?

If it was a woman, what would you have said?
Rape is very bad but when women rape boys nobody dey hear anything..some of una go even talk say the boy enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by perdollar(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
God punish u Sir. U r an idiot from pit of hell. May God deport u to hell were u belong. Aboki Christian without sense
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by BRATISLAVA: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

Rape is very bad but when women rape boys nobody dey hear anything..some of una go even talk say the boy enjoy

Why can't men face the issue at hand without always trying to make themselves victims and twisting the story round? You try hard to rationalize evil because it happened to a woman.

So because women rape boys, according to you, this man raped a 4 year old child, so it doesn't matter? Instead it's to pass a light comment, but if it was a post about women, what would you post? Hell is cooking up more fires.

Because people were killed at the SARS protest, it means anyone should kill anyone and get away with it?

Save your toxic hate for women and don't disguise it as victimhood in men.
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by HopeVictor(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Why can't men face the issue at hand without always trying to make themselves victims and twisting the story round? You try hard to rationalize evil because it happened to a woman.

So because women rape boys, according to you, this man raped a 4 year old child, so it doesn't matter? Instead it's to pass a light comment, but if it was a post about women, what would you post? Hell is cooking up more fires.

Because people were killed at the SARS protest, it means anyone should kill anyone and get away with it?

Save your toxic hate for women and don't disguise it as victimhood in men.
Please Ma..I don't hate women.. I don't just like feminism
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by tjhinal: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dong2:

See madness o. That's why the north has remain a curse to Nigeria. Imagine the nonsense the mother dey talk! Some mad dog destroy an innocent life and all she cared for in not to be stigmatised.
Mind you, Benue State is north.
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by BRATISLAVA: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

Please Ma..I don't hate women.. I don't just like feminism

Every post you have made shows you hate women. You will even support evil of men or show indifference to it, because you hate women.

Just pray you don't have a wife, sisters or daughter, and if you do pray the words you've used against women will not haunt you.

You guys post a lot of things that don't make sense just because it's against women. If you don't know what feminism is, please read up on it. What you are exhibiting on the forum is toxic misogyny, and dangerous feminists were birthed from it.
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Hassanmaye(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Animal
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by HopeVictor(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Every post you have made shows you hate women. You will even support evil of men or show indifference to it, because you hate women.

Just pray you don't have a wife, sisters or daughter, and if you do pray the words you've used against women will not haunt you.

You guys post a lot of things that don't make sense just because it's against women. If you don't know what feminism is, please read up on it. What you are exhibiting on the forum is toxic misogyny, and dangerous feminists were birthed from it.
I don't hate women I always try my best to state the fact and not to be one sided but if my posts in anyway have hurt or is hurting you or any other female here then I'm sorry no hard feelings though...
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Rushna27(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
I wonder how he cud do such without having an iota of guilt and pity for d innocent child
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Girl child has no value in Nigeria. If he had stollen 1 mobile phone he would have been beaten and burnt but raoe a girl child and the whole community pleads on your behalf.
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by salam8528: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dong2:

See madness o. That's why the north has remain a curse to Nigeria. Imagine the nonsense the mother dey talk! Some mad dog destroy an innocent life and all she cared for in not to be stigmatised.
mumu, it seems u are new here right? Same crime happens in the South so what's ur mumu point?
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by mariovito(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dong2:

Its not about the North. This is common in Nigeria, mothers shielding sex offenders from getting punished or outrightly conniving to have their daughters raped.
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Carlylepneuma: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
old hag believe me I will be the last person u see if i eventually meet u immediately after the act...
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by JasOnKruegEr(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dong2:

it's your mouth that is a curse , what does north have to do with the post
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Evil elder <Spits>

But wait ooo you show us faces of rapists,thieves and kidnappers and hide that of terrorists
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Dchampion65: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Enoch07:
if them put tire for him neck, pour fuel on the idiot then light him up in flames now, some people go come dey talk rubbish eh!! I wonder how a 4yrs old pikin take dey sexually attractive

They will call it jungle justice.

Sincerely he should be cut into pieces and feed dogs with his flesh.
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by mujaya1(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2021
igbo herdmen again
Re: Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
What a shameful thing to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) / Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) / Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.