Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki (1156 Views)

EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku / Police Lack Powers To Stop Peaceful Protests – HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Optional09: 3:22am On Feb 10, 2021
If you are wise it would be best to avoid trying to stop peaceful protesters at Lekki.

If you know the situation this guy is already into you will pity him, he’s just hiding he can’t even enjoy the money he got from his last attack on protesters, he can’t keep a girlfriend neither can he walk on the street. Just save yourself the stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by mrfreestuff: 4:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Optional09:
If you are wise it would be best to avoid trying to stop peaceful protesters at Lekki.

If you know the situation this guy is already into you will pity him, he’s just hiding he can’t even enjoy the money he got from his last attack on protesters, he can’t keep a girlfriend neither can he walk on the street. Just save yourself the stress

Lagosians will not fold their arms and allow another round of burning of their city under any guise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Optional09: 4:23am On Feb 10, 2021
mrfreestuff:

Lagosians will not fold their arms and allow another round of burning of their city under any guise.

You’re wasting your time, it’s up to the stake holders to controls their hire thugs to prevent Lagos from getting burnt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Kasco(m): 5:28am On Feb 10, 2021
I pity lagos.
Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Difrent: 5:49am On Feb 10, 2021
Optional09:

Peaceful counter protesters should be allowed to protest too. They both have equal rights ,nobody has monopoly of protest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Optional09:

You’re wasting your time, it’s up to the stake holders to controls their hire thugs to prevent Lagos from getting burnt.
Come out to protest and get headshot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by helinues: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2021
Pissful protest you meant?

Anyone wey Dem born well should go to the protest..

Security operatives are not needed this time around..

That sense wey una no get, una go receive am by force by fire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On Feb 10, 2021
If dem born your papa well come and protest at Lekki toll plaza on Saturday. No be person go tell you.

Awon omo ale jatijati

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by KoshCAD: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

Are you the one to stop us. I dare your parents to allow you come out to stop us.

Slave like you.

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by KoshCAD: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
Pissful protest you meant?

Anyone wey Dem born well should go to the protest..

Security operatives are not needed this time around..

That sense wey una no get, una go receive am by force by fire
If your father refuses to come out and stop us, then he is a confirmed bastard.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2021
KoshCAD:
Are you the one to stop us. I dare your parents to allow you come out to stop us.

Slave like you.
Why ranting like oloriburku. Just come out on Saturday make we use you do shooting practice

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by KoshCAD: 7:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

Why ranting like oloriburku. Just come out on Saturday make we use you do shooting practice
We will come out, if them born you and your Oloriibu father well, come out and stop the protest, if you refuse, both of you are bastard.

Worthless slave.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2021
KoshCAD:
We will come out, if them born you and your Oloriibu father well, come out and stop the protest, if you refuse, both of you are bastard.

Worthless slave.
Oloriburuku alayebaje Asinwin omo arisunkun. Come out on Saturday, and get shot in the head okay
Akotileta mashanfani

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Whois(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2021
Lol should I call you guys Keyboard warriors or comedians because an sure none of you guys will be on the protest ground, you'll be behind your keyboard dishing threats to each other as usual grin
Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by KoshCAD: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

Oloriburuku alayebaje Asinwin omo arisunkun. Come out on Saturday, and get shot in the head okay
Akotileta mashanfani
See this bastard so of a thousand father. All these trash you wrote here is a total hogwash to my hearing.

All I can say is that if you know you are the true son of your worthless father and your father is a real man and not a bastard, then both if you should come out and stop the protest.

I don't have time with you here, just come and stop the protest.

Oloriburuku everlasting slave.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Optional09: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

keep sucking on yourself you’ll soon cum

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2021
KoshCAD:
See this bastard so of a thousand father. All these trash you wrote here is a total hogwash to my hearing.

All I can say is that if you know you are the true son of your worthless father and your father is a real man and not a bastard, then both if you should come out and stop the protest.

I don't have time with you here, just come and stop the protest.

Oloriburuku everlasting slave.
E pain this bastard son of a smelling pussy LovePeddler mother
Omo akotileta. Werey n gbe ile yin omo irankiran
Come out and protest now and stop ranting like oloriburku that you are and get close range headshot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2021
Optional09:

keep sucking on yourself you’ll soon cum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by KoshCAD: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

E pain this bastard son of a smelling pussy LovePeddler mother
Omo akotileta. Werey n gbe ile yin omo irankiran
Come out and protest now and stop ranting like oloriburku that you are and get close range headshot
See the son of a worthless LovePeddler he called mother.

Slave mother that gave birth to slave and useless son.

Tell me, what is the difference between your walking corpse father and a dead man in the morgue.

You don't even know you don't have a father.

Oloriburuku eru lasan to n pe are re limo.

I repeat, if them born your walking corpse father well, let him come out and stop the protest.

Worthless baboon.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2021
KoshCAD:
See the son of a worthless LovePeddler he called mother.

Slave mother that gave birth to slave and useless son.
Tell me, what is the difference between your walking corpse father and a dead man in the morgue.
You don't even know you don't have a father.
Oloriburuku eru lasan to n pe are re limo.
I repeat, if them born your walking corpse father well, let him come out and stop the protest.
Worthless baboon.
Omo arisunkun, olofo omo ofo lasan lasan ikeji aja
E pain am.
Come out on Saturday and get headshot
O Fe lo iku Je

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Cashsteady(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Igbo abeg if una wan protest go to enugu or ur aba and go and protest we cannot watch people coming under the name of protesters to come and burn Lagos down again we have had enough...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by kmaster007: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2021
Cashsteady:
Igbo abeg if una wan protest go to enugu or ur aba and go and protest we cannot watch people coming under the name of protesters to come and burn Lagos down again we have had enough...
fact... dey leave deir state com dey do rubbish for here... dem sha won destroy lag for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by KoshCAD: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

Omo arisunkun, olofo omo ofo lasan lasan ikeji aja
E pain am.
Come out on Saturday and get headshot
O Fe lo iku Je
Oponu Ayirada.

What can slave says that will pain someone.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2021
KoshCAD:
Oponu Ayirada.

What can slave says that will pain someone.

Zombie
Oponu omo lasan ikeji aja omo irankiran alainironu oloribu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by KoshCAD: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Cashsteady:
This is not about Igbo, it is about justice. I am Yoruba if you must know.

Check the list of the police killing, how many are Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2021
KoshCAD:
This is not about Igbo, it is about justice. I am Yoruba if you must know.
Check the list of the police killing, how many are Igbos?
Fake yoruba. Ipobian you can’t deceive us
Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by KoshCAD: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

Fake yoruba. Ipobian you can’t deceive us
That one is you and your walking corpse father headache.

This fool thinks all yorubas are slave like him and his worthless father.

You for say falz, Sunday igboho, are not yorubas cos they refuse to be slave like you and your worthless father.

Why am I even replying a Condemned slave.

May the fate of those affected by police killing fall on your family.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Try To Stop Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Lehadeh: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2021
KoshCAD:
That one is you and your walking corpse father headache.

This fool thinks all yorubas are slave like him and his worthless father.

You for say falz, Sunday igboho, are not yorubas cos they refuse to be slave like you and your worthless father.

Why am I even replying a Condemned slave.

May the fate of those affected by police killing fall on your family.
Oloriburuku just stfu

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Another Appointment / Boko Haram Brings Down 133 Kva Transmission Power 72 Hours After It Connected-ph / New Law: Lagos May Take Over Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode’s Cases From EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.