Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (51765 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Ayrastarr(f): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
tellwisdom:
So Na only 50 naira u fit afford person wey never chop for 5days? Don’t you think u need deliverance yourself?

You are sick in the head.

6 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Cleanworld(f): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

Can You Boldly Print The Name of The Police address here. And if possible the policeman/woman's name.

THANKS

5 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by ostarlink: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yes. It is not police work because he is an innocent poor girl.
Police can only handle cases they will gain from.
In Nigeria police work is entirely a business and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by farmspark(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
where do we go from here?
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by joshkke(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shared on Facebook and got a response. She's from an estate in college road, Ogba. Apparently, she's mentally ill.
The person who informed me has been calling the number you posted without response. He will forward to the family today.
Pls respond

richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by DonnyE(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

I think you should take her to any RCCG church, or better still a Catholic Church. Since police don remove body. God bless you
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by goaldynboy: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Can you imagine the reply of Nigerian police?

So it is only cases that involves them taking bribe that they know how to handle?!

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by 400billionman: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

Take her to the nearest Television Broadcast station or a Popular Radio station.

Her people will locate her soon. Amen.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Odiase23: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Let's see how we can help this lady.

God bless us all in Jesus name.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
joshkke:
Shared on Facebook and got a response. She's from an estate in college road, Ogba. Apparently, she's mentally ill.
The person who informed me has been calling the number you posted without response. He will forward to the family today. My number is 09090000522
Pls respond

quote author=richestjozy post=98924927]Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

If she's mentally ill ,it's because she's suffered too much physically and mentally.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by iamhilary: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
I pray she gets reunited with her family �
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Emeka71(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
madridguy:
Nigeria Police will not stop amazing someone.

May God reward you bro and I pray someone that knows the girl get this notice. She looks so tired.
Nigeria police doesn't handle such cases; they only handle cases where somebody thief so that they can obtain the person.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by pelepeleb: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that.

All the police in that station should be dismiss and jail for such cruel mind on a stranger. can you see now that police is not friend to the people? where do people run to for help if there is danger?
useless people in the midst of good people.

God will save you girl.
thank you for been an example to wicked people to change.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Cti28(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
[s]
post=98954347:
@richestjozy,

Please, What is the latest situation about Doyin today?
Kindly fill us in, so we can know the next step to take going forward.

God bless your kind soul.
[/s]
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by richestjozy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.
Good day everyone. I have been quite busy at work and that was why I could not respond to many callers reaching out to me. Doyin Olowu’s case is currently being handled by an NGO a colleague of mine (who is a Social Worker) reached out to. The NGO is called Gender Development Initiative (www.initiatives4kids.org). They have done a good job of networking for temporary shelter for Doyin with plans for her family tracing. They made me understand that for an enriched life for her, there is still need for financial and other forms of assistance towards her proper rehabilitation. Their office is at No 7, Mariam Adetoro Avenue beside Brake Master, Leme, Abeokuta, Ogun State. You can also reach out to them on 08033469577 (Prof. Olubunmi Ashimolowo), 08038189584 (Rhoda) and gendistaff@gmail.com for enquiries and more information.
I am sorry I had to refuse giving out my personal account details (for financial assistance for Doyin Olowu) for obvious reasons. I appreciate all who called to request for means of supporting her. I am sincerely not in any position to receive money on her behalf. I have however been informed that all forms of financial assistance for Doyin can be directed to the NGO’s official bank account and tagged as "Olowu".
Account Name: Gender Development initiative
Account Numbers:
0992004227 --- Ecobank
0992007417 --- Ecobank
0992007455 --- Ecobank
0992007493 --- Ecobank
Thank you so much for your concerns. I have attached some of the pictures I received from the NGO (while they were taking her away from the road side and on their way to the temporary shelter as at yesterday 11-02-2021 after they've fed her and changed her clothes).

Cc
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by LadySarah: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.
Good day everyone. I have been quite busy at work and that was why I could not respond to many callers reaching out to me. Doyin Olowu’s case is currently being handled by an NGO a colleague of mine (who is a Social Worker) reached out to. The NGO is called Gender Development Initiative (www.initiatives4kids.org). They have done a good job of networking for temporary shelter for Doyin with plans for her family tracing. They made me understand that for an enriched life for her, there is still need for financial and other forms of assistance towards her proper rehabilitation. Their office is at No 7, Mariam Adetoro Avenue beside Brake Master, Leme, Abeokuta, Ogun State. You can also reach out to them on 08033469577 (Prof. Olubunmi Ashimolowo), 08038189584 (Rhoda) and gendistaff@gmail.com for enquiries and more information.
I am sorry I had to refuse giving out my personal account details (for financial assistance for Doyin Olowu) for obvious reasons. I appreciate all who called to request for means of supporting her. I am sincerely not in any position to receive money on her behalf. I have however been informed that all forms of financial assistance for Doyin can be directed to the NGO’s official bank account and tagged as "Olowu".
Account Numbers:
0992004227 --- Ecobank
0992007417 --- Ecobank
0992007455 --- Ecobank
0992007493 --- Ecobank
Thank you so much for your concerns. I have attached some of the pictures I received from the NGO (while they were taking her away from the road side and on their way to the temporary shelter as at yesterday 11-02-2021 after they've fed her and changed her clothes).

Cc
Lalasticlala

Go to your first post, go down click modify then copy and paste this your new update.

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by richestjozy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
LadySarah:

Go to your first post, go down click modify then copy and paste this your new update.

Thank you so much. I have tried it but it is saying that I cannot modify the post.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by LadySarah: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

Thank you so much. I have tried it but it is saying that I cannot modify the post.

that's strange. use chrome browser or any stronger one. ppl want to know the current situation to know how to help. most won't get to the last page

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by monalsian(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
What a world....may the Lord direct the steps of her relatives to locate her ASAP,amen
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Ademoore07(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Take him to the nearest RCCG provincial hqtrs. They will take care of him before locating his parent.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Fembleez1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

The Sister has been calling your line but you're not picking. But I'll forward your update to her so she can contact them.

Thanks for your kindness sir. God bless you.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Istofa30: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2021
She stay in my formal area ogba Aruna or orimolade area every body no her take her to dat two places I mentioned u will get her family but I don't know much about her family
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by anungangampu: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2021
uBuNiT:
She has been roaming around Ogba and Ojodu for more than ten years now. Sometimes she look dirty, another time she look very neat. Release her to where she has been abeg.

Those police know her. I am very sure
oh so no be today the matter start, The Op might be new to the area and saw her on her Neat days.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by MayorofLagos(m): 4:32am On Feb 13, 2021
richestjozy:

Richestjozy, tell me where i can find you, Im coming to slap shit sense into your head.

You found a vulnerable young girl who appeared disoriented and likely victim of kidnap and you then walked her to "hell" station for rescue. Which kind person you be sef? You put too much credibility and value on police force. Do you see how they dismissed you and the girl. Well you were lucky o. You could have ended up in lock up and the girl sef in a worse outcome.

I wish safe reunion for the child.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by MayorofLagos(m): 4:37am On Feb 13, 2021
richestjozy:
Account Numbers:
0992004227 --- Ecobank
0992007417 --- Ecobank
0992007455 --- Ecobank
0992007493 --- Ecobank

Cc
Lalasticlala

Thank God! Richestjozy, Ose o! God bless you.

I was going to say comtact Oriyomi Hamzat but there is good ending.

Wishing her good recovery.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by shoprite: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2021
I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that.

Sadly, it is the truth . . .they only attend to unarmed protesters, civilians discussing the planned protest in a commercial bus and anyone with a laptop in his custody doesn't really matter if you're an IT professional undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.