Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Do You Manage Energy And Fueling Cost In Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Manage Energy And Fueling Cost In Your Business (123 Views)

ZIM GAS LTD Pioneering Clean Energy And Reliable Gas Supply In Nigeria's Areas / How Much Does A Pack Of Tiles Cost In Your Area ? / Where Can I Learn Solar Energy And CCTV Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Energy And Fueling Cost In Your Business by jaelz(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2021
So we all know fueling to run your business in Nigeria could be cumbersome, my friend who sells cold drinks and charges phone in his small provision shop eliminated his electricity needs by getting a solar freezer, solar fan and solar 4 bulbs to light up the place. For the charging of phones he got this Solar Home System of like 500 watts to handle the charging of his customers phones. So sup guys how do you handle energy needs in your business...

cc: lalsticlala, seun, onila, farano, mynd44, prettythicksme
Re: How Do You Manage Energy And Fueling Cost In Your Business by Equation89(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2021
I own a shop where I sell phone accessories, electrical parts, fairly used phones, local and foreign movies and also charges phones.
After first two months of running the business, I discovered I was spending much on fuel like #800 to 1k fuel per day from 7am till 9:30pm coupled with servicing of Generator.

There is this man that owns a hotel and filling station in my area, I went to him and liase with him to connect his light to my shop for a monthly fee which he agreed. His light are constant before 6am, my shop light is already on till 9:30pm. Am paying 10k per month which is approximately #420 each day for for 24 days in a month I run my business excluding Sundays.

My power supply has never failed me till now and am planning to get solar energy.

(1) (Reply)

PRINCE2 Certification In Nigeria (port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja). | Ciel Consult / Valentine: Message For Our Ladies / Kenyan Off-grid Startup Sunculture Secures $14m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.