Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Expert 2D Animator Needed To Interview Candidates For 2D Animation Full Time Job - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Expert 2D Animator Needed To Interview Candidates For 2D Animation Full Time Job (224 Views)

Looking For 2d Animator Or Enthusiasts To Work On Fun 2d Project With / What Type Of Laptop Is More Suitable For 2d Animation / Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expert 2D Animator Needed To Interview Candidates For 2D Animation Full Time Job by bestcontentonly: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Hello Everyone,

We will be hiring an excellent 2D animator for a full-time in-office role. The job ad would be going out soonest, and the applications would come streaming in.

But here is the issue. I am not a subject matter expert in animation. Therefore, I can’t rigorously examine the applicants to know which best fit the project: one with the best skillset and the right personality.

This is why I came here to seek the help of expert animators – say with at least five years’ experience of animation – to help me with the hiring process.

I need an expert animator to interview the candidates, extensively screen them, and arrive at the best candidate for the job.

Kindly reach out to me via wewantthebestcontent@gmail.com to discuss how much you will charge me and which results you can get me.

I am looking to get someone for this role ASAP.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Self-portrait? I Am A PRO / Freelance Video Editor Available / Drawing Sonic Kids Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.