Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality (65571 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / What leads some guyz into Practicing Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Cousin9999: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
People like that need counseling and medication. Prison, sadly, won't stop that loser from wearing dresses.

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Minemrys: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
I'm done reading the news, and yet to see his crime!

Sincerely speaking, being gay is not evil.
Being straight is not evil.
Being asexual is not evil.

What is evil is not minding your business!
Criticizing others for choices that do not affect your own life is pure evil, and let's call a spade a spade!
every society has it's culture. Just as america has imm0rality and crazies as its traditi0n in the name of liberty, and treats c0mmunism and all things chinese as evil, so do we frown against men 4cking men. I mean, you would frown when s0me0ne pulls his pants down to deficate on an open road right? Why? Is the act evil?

4 Likes

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by eDeity: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Mumus will soon tag Bobrisky, make una wait make them catch am first.
Women dey wear, top and trousers, agbada, trousers, jeans, shorts, shirt and trousers with suit. They barb crazy low cuts with hair dye, 3/4 trousers, knickers, they do tom boys, yet nobody is calling them names but any male that wears a gown or skirt and blouse is tagged homo.
Are the females who wear male clothes lesbians?

This is the best comments I've seen in this topic. I can't remember Bobrisky ever saying he's gay. Nigerians and misplaced priorities!

2 Likes

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Arthurnna: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chaiii...smh

pepperdemzombie:
Women dey wear, top and trousers, agbada, trousers, jeans, shorts, shirt and trousers with suit. They barb crazy low cuts with hair dye, 3/4 trousers, knickers, they do tom boys, yet nobody is calling them names but any male that wears a gown or skirt and blouse is tagged homo.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Oyiboman69: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Criticizing others for choices that do not affect your own life is pure evil, and let's call a spade a spade!
what makes it evil is because their law do not permit it...I hope you you understand....

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by savageyoungboy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jesse6:
This is what we should start doing too oo
That bobrisky of a thing is influencing so many people

He influence you too...MR INFLUENZer

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by savageyoungboy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Africa and morals...lol
This same ones go watch American movies and series wey get same sex dating and marriage and say the film tough..
Free the homosexuals...
Until una born homo una nor go know the pain they feel

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Flamemignon1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bansempire:

yes that's because you're one, if you dad didn't get your Mama pregnant you wouldn't be typing this shit,
If both my parents were gay and a lesbian, I will still be born.... Seriously, do people like you still think this way?
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Lightorder: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by RighteousI: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Don't try nonsense with Paul biya

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by MikeBetty(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
are you bob hazard's spokesman?
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by colossus91(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
very good development!!
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Shine86: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Djuggernaut:
The home boy in yellow grin cheesy
lol, pls my brother, I doubt the news with the homy in yellow present.we need to warn anambra 360 on fake news grin grin grin
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by kuuljay(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
They should lock all of them inside one cell and throw away the keys

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Whitelite: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
That's a very Normal thing to do...correct people.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Minemrys:

I wan go 4ck my mama by myself.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
eDeity:

This is the best comments I've seen in this topic. I can't remember Bobrisky ever saying he's gay. Nigerians and misplaced priorities!
Don' t mind the hypocrites, one came our recently that he is a proud gay, they say he is chasing clout. Just mention Bobrisky, ha! They are even on his page begging for wigs and money.

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
moorevic:

I don't know about you guys but i think i just spotted my gay father here. Ass dripping on the beat
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga did you read the post at all? It said they were practicing homosexuality. Not posing as homosexuals. Note the difference please
My comment was for people who understand English. Since you don't let me help you out.
I said people should wait for Bobrisky to be caught before they tag him gay. He has not been caught but always tagged gay.

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Risingblue008:

My papa be home
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Unified07: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
hahaha rapture is about to take place
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dreyton36:

My Ogberaga papa spotted

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by PervertProphet: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

See your mumu logic if a child defecates on a sofa then the mother too should do same.

If you grew up seeing your father dressing up like a female. Will you put respect on his name?

You twisted lots want to feminize masculinity and make us all into sissies.

There is a reason why films and film characters like Rambo, The Rock, etc are loved and are big hits and that's because subconsciously. A male is looked up to embody and symbolize strength, courage and masculinity. Even the lesbians who act like males are sort of premium in the gay community.
It's irritating seeing males acting sissies. No sane mind is comfortable with that.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
bepositive11:

There's a difference between unisex clothing and male clothing and female clothing. Have you seen a woman wearing suit with long ties? Have you seen women wearing men office shoes? Even the trousers you're talking about, men and women have different styles although some styles are unisex.
Seems you live underneath the rock.

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
PervertProphet:

See your mumu logic if a child defecates on a sofa then the mother too should do same.

If you grew up seeing your father dressing up like a female. Will you put respect on his name?

There is a reason why films and film characters like Rambo, The Rock, etc are loved and are big hits and that's because subconsciously. A male is looked up to embody and symbolize strength, courage and masculinity. Even the lesbians who act like males are sort of premium in the gay community.
It's irritating seeing males acting sissies. No sane mind is comfortable with that.

Why are you crying? These ones are what?
Fashion women or Lesbians?

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by PervertProphet: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Feggie3:
Can't you see that James Brown is not a full blown man. Not his doing but the doing of mother nature. Go and learn and browse about intersex. Am not making excuses for gays. But some individuals are intersex, Klinefelter syndrome, hemophrodites, pseudhemophrodites, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, CAIS syndrome, Androgen insensitive syndrome. These are medical conditions that make some males extremely effeminate and some females masculine with serious hormonal imbalances. It is caused by nature and not their faults. Such individuals shouldn't be harrassed.

The Modern society as we have it today have become programmed in such ways that males are half the males the previous generations was before ours.
Men these days have lost that competitiveness that was present in the past. You see men sit all day playing PS5 unlike in the past where there were different challenges that made man turn out into a man. Too many estrogen enhancing foods we consuming these days.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by PervertProphet: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why are you crying? These ones are what?
Fashion women or Lesbians? Why are you crying because I choose to be a hopeless homosexual coming from a generation of people that love to have their anus penetrated. I love to be a sissy effeminate male with bra and g-string pant

I am crying or your anus sorry your brain is leaking from all that anal penetration.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
PervertProphet:

I am crying for my useless father's anus, sorry my senseless father's brain is leaking from all that anal penetration.
grin grin

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by IMAliyu(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
buyhairs:
Will he be alone in Prison, Stay with Females or Males?
grin
Something I was wondering?
Isn't there rampant homosexuality in prisons? how does it make sense to imprison some for being gay, together with other males?

Or will they send him to a female prison or they going to isolate him?
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by IamPlato(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

homosexuality is a deformity, it's mental illness
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Feggie3: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
PervertProphet:

And you feel torturing and imprisoning them will make them stop it? It's quite irritating to the sight but let's just let them be and have nothing to do with them.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by PervertProphet: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Men Don't Like Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.