Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality (65660 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / What leads some guyz into Practicing Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by PervertProphet: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Feggie3:
And you feel torturing and imprisoning them will make them stop it? It's quite irritating to the sight but let's just let them be and have nothing to do with them.

Fallacious argument.

No one is in support of torturing them but the laws of the land says they were imprisoned for actually practicing the act of Homosexuality.

1% can't try to force the rest 99% to go the way of their sexual orientation. You don't see heterosexuals going about trying to force down heterosexuality down the throats of these Homosexuals. They should learn to obey the laws of the land instead of being rebels under the guise of Homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by IMAliyu(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Minemrys:

every society has it's culture. Just as america has imm0rality and crazies as its traditi0n in the name of liberty, and treats c0mmunism and all things chinese as evil, so do we frown against men 4cking men. I mean, you would frown when s0me0ne pulls his pants down to deficate on an open road right? Why? Is the act evil?
While evil can sometimes be relative there is a general commonality in most cultures to what can constitutes as evil.
Performing an action with the intentions of causing harm, and/or causing irreparable damage with or without intentions.

So per your example someone deficating on an open road doesn't really fall under the category of evil. It may be bad, stupid, or a crime, but not enough to be considered evil.

Now a better example of evil is if I choose to steal the inhaler of someone I knew had asthma.
Or prosecuted someone for simply being left handed.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by PervertProphet: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=98943981
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by IMAliyu(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oyiboman69:
what makes it evil is because their law do not permit it...I hope you you understand....
That's a bad a bad argument my guy. You could make a better one.

A law makes something a crime, but doesn't serve as what should constitute as evil.

For example. In the USA during segregation. Whites and blacks were not allowed by law to marry, did this mean that marriage between the two races was evil?
Or could we argue that the law was in the wrong that that was why it was eventually changed?

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by rimam849(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
am sure bobrisky will lead protest on this matter...
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Oyiboman69: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
IMAliyu:

That's a bad a bad argument my guy. You could make a better one.

A law makes something a crime, but doesn't serve as what should constitute as evil.

For example. In the USA during segregation. Whites and blacks were not allowed by law to marry, did this mean that marriage between the two races was evil?
Or could we argue that the law was in the wrong that that was why it was eventually changed?
I could agree with you...but,why are we here?,how do we came to this earth?.if you can answer those questions, then you have an argument

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Blackdisciple(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jesse6:
This is what we should start doing too oo That bobrisky of a thing is influencing so many people

Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Blackdisciple(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
The gay president will not like this...
How I wish this will happen in Nigeria too

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Kelvin3476: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
moorevic:

Why will a fellow man peck me or touch my waist, is he out of his goddamn mind. If God doesn't come in this generation then we owe Sodom and Gomorrah an apology
Thats what am saying . For a man to be confident doing like a woman(wearing women stuffs etc) that means there is 96% of him been a gay.

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by IMAliyu(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oyiboman69:

I could agree with you...but,why are we here?,how do we came to this earth?.if you can answer those questions, then you have an argument
Well I have two answers here the religious one and my personal one.

The religious (Islamic) one I grew up with, is God created man to serve and obey him.

My personal one is I don't know, for me to assume I know the answer to this question is arrogance on my part.

Individually we are born into this world from our parents.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by kennyamusan(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
bobrisky and "was I caught" ....Your time is coming

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Feggie3: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
PervertProphet:

Fallacious argument.

No one is in support of torturing them but the laws of the land says they were imprisoned for actually practicing the act of Homosexuality.

1% can't try to force the rest 99% to go the way of their sexual orientation. You don't see heterosexuals going about trying to force down heterosexuality down the throats of these Homosexuals. They should learn to obey the laws of the land instead of being rebels under the guise of Homosexuality.
You sound like you are insane... Nobody is forcing you to be a homosexual and nobody can ever force you to do that. Rather they are telling you to leave them to be and stop abusing and killing them by minding your own business.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
EngrChima88:

He even fine pass many girls
Wud u let him fvck u in d ass?
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by moorevic(m): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2021
Boxer007:

and so?...yor opinion dont count sir. PREACH angry
Shee your papa Bleep e fellow man born you abi na via surrogate .

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Hameed807: 12:58am On Feb 11, 2021
that is worst attitude indeed , but the government suppose find something to it.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Joseph998: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2021
WHAT GUYS REALLY WANT, TO CONSIDER HER FOR MARRIAGE

Take your time grabbing these new secret revealed just for you.

Don't forget to subscribe�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvay65heGT8
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by EmekaA125(m): 1:51am On Feb 11, 2021
Jesse6:
This is what we should start doing too oo That bobrisky of a thing is influencing so many people
Miss James Brown left the WhatsApp group. Lol
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by EmekaA125(m): 1:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very welcome Development!
Kudos to Africa Continent!!

GOD Bless the Continent of Africa
How many Homosexuals have been arrested and tried in Nigeria Court of law? Exclude Nigeria in that ur bid to hailing Africa Continent.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by EmekaA125(m): 1:56am On Feb 11, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Joe Biden no go like this news oh

Make them flog them with wet barbwire
Don't mind the sleepy, senile, boring old fool who is suffering from dementia and acute memory loss. Americans sold monkey to buy dog without knowing that the latter is still a squatting animal (Igbo adage).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by EmekaA125(m): 1:56am On Feb 11, 2021
Beremx:
And he looks so much like a woman.
Goodness gracious!
E shock you baa. Na wetin Bobrisky dey breed

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by EmekaA125(m): 2:03am On Feb 11, 2021
EngrChima88:

He even fine pass many girls
grin
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by bepositive11: 3:02am On Feb 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Seems you live underneath the rock.

They look weird in those outfits. Doesn't happen often though.

Anyway, a man wearing feminine clothes will be even more weird. I guess it's because of our idea of masculinity.
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by pepperdemzombie: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2021
bepositive11:

They look weird in those outfits. Doesn't happen often though.

Anyway, a man wearing feminine clothes will be even more weird. I guess it's because of our idea of masculinity.
Doesn't happen often? Hmm. Go on the internet and put the searches, then you will know you are the person not current. Bum shorts and knickers nko?
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by eDeity: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don' t mind the hypocrites, one came our recently that he is a proud gay, they say he is chasing clout. Just mention Bobrisky, ha! They are even on his page begging for wigs and money.
Exactly! What one see in other platforms is different from what one see in his Instagram page oh. Over 1 million people praising and begging for money there, buh here it's another thing.

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by PervertProphet: 7:18am On Feb 11, 2021
Feggie3:
You sound like you are insane... Nobody is forcing you to be a homosexual and nobody can ever force you to do that. Rather they are telling you to leave them to be and stop abusing and killing them by minding your own business.

See you this idio.t.
You this Birdbrain that eats from the wastebin at your street.

We know you are a Homosexual but please you and your fellow crossdressers should respect the laws of the land.

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
I'm done reading the news, and yet to see his crime!

Sincerely speaking, being gay is not evil.
Being straight is not evil.
Being asexual is not evil.

What is evil is not minding your business!
Criticizing others for choices that do not affect your own life is pure evil, and let's call a spade a spade!
Coming from a homo sexual

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2021
urchcoded:
Chai.... E nor good oh, if you like call me gay na u sabi... What is this man's crime? Wearing women's clothes or fvcking his fellow man, which of them harm's us in anyway? They irritate us abi? But we might irritate them too but they don't complain, dy tolerate us. Is it because they are the minority? What have dy done to deserve this hate we unapologetically bestow on them? If there is any atom of humanity in you, you won't support this.
Gay spotted

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2021
Boxer007:

u babarick stone- age monkey. did he fok u? does a grown man need permission to choose sexx partner, u monkey. Man fok man, wot is yor business sir?
This is exactly why Nigeria will all ways be 20 years backward. Bush educated goats. PREACH!
angry
Idiot why don't you go and Bleep a monkey
Since a grown man doesn't need permission to choose a sex partner
Morden age man

I really suspect that a monkey is in the ancestry of this one I'm replying
He should check his DNA

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2021
blackpanda:
Why is it that the most backward, poor and uneducated dumb countries are always the ones that have time to chase homosexuals. Like the time they should have used to build infrastructure and empower citizens is what they used to be looking for who is gay and who is not. Smh shocked
See them
All these gays
Them don full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Jukwasi: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very welcome Development!
Kudos to Africa Continent!!

GOD Bless the Continent of Africa
I can see that you are also a hypocrite. He was arrested and you are happy about it. Are you truly a Christian? If you are a Christian you will know that everything has a spirit. Homosexuality is not an ordinary act, it is devilish. So you are to love everyone and hate just the act. Hypocrite you are.....
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Boxer007(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Idiot why don't you go and Bleep a monkey
Since a grown man doesn't need permission to choose a sex partner
Morden age man

I really suspect that a monkey is in the ancestry of this one I'm replying
He should check his DNA

Calm down & stop behaving like Muslim sir. Every thing in life is not about revenge & destruction. U very angry & it sound like gay men always break yor hearts. Be nice.PREACH. embarassed
Re: Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality by Oyiboman69: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
IMAliyu:

Well I have two answers here the religious one and my personal one.

The religious (Islamic) one I grew up with, is God created man to serve and obey him.

My personal one is I don't know, for me to assume I know the answer to this question is arrogance on my part.

Individually we are born into this world from our parents.
So how will those people give birth and continue with nature?... remove religion, its not a sight to behold. Which ever ways we see it as an obstruction of their personal freedom, it still not a way growing a decent community even if I'm one of them I'll admit to it...

We have many pressing issues not to add that to our present situation cause Nigeria is not ready for such abnormalities... be true to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.