Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) (105388 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) / Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... (2) (3) (4)

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sometimes when people fall in love, they seems to fall out of their senses, and they start doing almost anything possible to show their love for their partner.
Doing anything for love often ends in hot tears, so be careful with whatever you do in your relationship, because it may not last forever.
I think the pictures below will explain this better.✌️

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin this is really funny!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2021

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2021

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
How will she be explaining this na? cheesy

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Most of the time, it will end in regrets.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
It just ain't worth the effort!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Emmynoelcrypto: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2021

Click on the link on my signature to earn free crypt0 coins

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
All na foolishness. undecided
Spur of the moment actions can lead to long lasting regrets.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by espn(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who send dem...

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by merieam16(f): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is done wen d butterfly still dey fly 4 der belle lolz

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
love dey shack dem

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by EmeraldKing7(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
W
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by EmeraldKing7(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
When we are in love,the body secretes high levels of dopamine,adrenaline,norepinephrine and oxytocin

All these hormones make us euphoric,restless,energetic and loose appetite for food and sleep

Sadly this also clouds our sense of reasoning and makes us really do some stupid shit cheesygrin

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by 444croopy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na just god save man for this kind rubbish that year... thanks to those quack chinko tattoo artists

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ns so
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2021

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Menstruators can be funny grin

19 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
444croopy:
Na just god save man for this kind rubbish that year... thanks to those quack chinko tattoo artists
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Randy100: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Emotions too much for women body. I was kissing one on the neck passionately and the next thing she was talking about love and me promising her not to leave her. I promised her but I know I will leave her.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by tobechi74: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tatoo the names of everyone you have had sex with ,.

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by officialfestus(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some Whites are stupid

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some People enjoy defacing their skins.

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by MrBachelor: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
4 years on and she still has my name tattooed on her wrist. cry

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Kingluqman(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2021
E be like sey na only woman Dey do this mumu thing grin

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by beehivedata(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Love drunk individuals.

Them no get problem na. Na why to draw tattoos dey sweet their turkey grin grin
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by BlackfireX: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Is that all
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by potbelly(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2021
If you tattoo a guy's name. ensure his name is in the bible so if you break up you fit change am to bible verse. cheesy

128 Likes 7 Shares

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady