Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) (105400 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) / Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Seems they realized they were dating themselves in the long run undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by 67ade: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Godpikin4real(f): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
God forbid. I usually tell people "whenever u fall in love, do it with ur eyes opened and reason with ur brain."
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by wman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
I hate how there are so many posts on this thread insulting ladies.

6 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Vagina people and stupidity are like twins.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

My mama no be girl Sha
Na woman She be
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
potbelly:
If you tattoo a guy's name. ensure his name is in the bible so if you break up you fit change am to bible verse. cheesy

Simple!!! Too much wisdom wee nor kee you Boss mi! cool

3 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Women tend to learn bitter lessons from 30 upward or after one kid and by then, its very very hard to reverse the hands of clock and that is very big reason I hardly pity single mother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by franchasng: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
The same way some ladies will be doing useless iyanga just because of one ordinary boyfriend that haven't paid their dowry, they will be doing foolish shakara and turning serious suitors down, only to be regretting years later.

Any guy they meet, they dish out useless sentence; I am in a relationship....whereas the guy they are claiming relationship with keep telling other ladies that he is single cheesy

If you are a single lady reading this, listen and listen well, until you are legally and traditionally married, my sister you are single.

You don't owe any guy full faithfulness until he pays your dowry. Keep your options open, that guy you think is your hero can dump you at the die minute for a better lady, so always use your head and don't go cheating foolishly, apply wisdom, don't chase quality men away from yourself until you get married.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infatuation is a mutual feeling that evaporates with time, but love is a decision and choice.

Tattooing someone's name is nothing but infatuation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
I think that's senselessness, how can you tattoo your partners name on your wrist? it doesn't make any sense, what if you break up with him? you have to erase the tattoo.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
The mumuish things people do for love
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
The problem is they will never listen.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
I don't even like tattoos I hate it with passion, never, and why on earth will someone tattoo some one u just fall in love with.. if shit happen if will not only hurt your heart but your skin..

3 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
People who do such nonsense actually end up on the short end eventually... Who in his/her right senses commits this deeply into into a mere relationship??! Smh!!!
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bet men do so too to ladies naw,hehehe,them don break this one heart she con turn paisto Gbade ogunlana

4 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
This guy nah cruise I swear grin

4 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by KanuSE: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Men never do this - a word is enough!

3 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
The tattoo can be removed.

1 Like

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by ma373733(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
potbelly:
If you tattoo a guy's name. ensure his name is in the bible so if you break up you fit change am to bible verse. cheesy
hahaha David chapter 5grin

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:

Like your sisters

3 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
so tatoo van not be erased ?
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Thylord(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Randy100:
Emotions too much for women body. I was kissing one on the neck passionately and the next thing she was talking about love and me promising her not to leave her. I promised her but I know I will leave her.
just know that u are not a good person.y kissing her when you know you will leave her.

6 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Cheapgadget(f): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
what about those that dud Blood covenant?

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Thomthom(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Emmynoelcrypto:
Lol

Click on the link on my signature to earn free crypt0 coins
It seems you v not had abi?

1 Like

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by roddick995(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Those are good lettering though
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by CzarChris(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why even get a tattoo in the first place? Call me old school all you want, but that shit is crazy on all levels.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Only stupid people do this
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
of what benefit is it to we guys?

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Raalsalghul: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
franchasng:
The same way some ladies just because one ordinary boyfriend that haven't paid their dowry, they will be doing foolish shakara and turning serious suitors down, only to be regretting years later.

If you are a single lady reading this, listen and listen well, until you are legally and traditionally married, my sister you are single.

You don't owe any guy full faithfulness until he pays your dowry. Keep your options open, that guy you think is your hero can dump you at the die minute for a better lady, so always use your head and don't go cheating foolishly, apply wisdom, don't chase quality men away from yourself until you get married.

You are welcome back Oga franchas!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
PEOPLE DO CRAZY THINGS WHEN THEY ARE IN LOVE。

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.