Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,662 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (74384 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
It remains small for market to close

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
eherbal:
What does her daughter do for a living? undecided
She is a student. So she does studying and reading for a living. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Not necessarily....which work she dey do to afford Benz..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Look at this prostitutes disturbing social media...

Iyabo Ojo that has never headline a world class movie.... Well I don't blame them anyways....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nonsense, what shall we do now?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
osejie17:
Wow money is good
but let me say something in righteousness voice
what will it profit a man if he has the world and loose his soul.
Of wha uset is your soul? Would it put food on your table or pay rent?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
SegFault:
Nonsense, what shall we do now?
Fvck your sheep.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by apple30(f): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
eherbal:
What does her daughter do for a living? undecided
she babcook for a living grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by meraola29080: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
:Nairaland habours the most craziest people on EarthSomeone said male actors how far now. The future is female Tru TruThe future is male but nollywood present and future is female
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ashawo
Olosho
Okpo
Kpankpala
Propro
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asapchris:

celebrate with others so that people can celebrate with you. grin grin grin grin

SHARAAAAAP!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gandollaar:
Fvck your sheep.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Iyabo Ojo and Mercy Aigbe are in some sort of odd competition.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Asapchris(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHARAAAAAP!!!

Obaje gan. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Afonja olosho
You hatred for women will definitely wound you one day.

But somewhere between I think you need help

If I may ask, do you have any female siblings, or a living mother??

Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:
How girl wey still be student get gbala buy benz..We are still talking about the questionable sources of your mother's wealth,you dey buy your own benz..I give up..

Na girl na. If it was a young boy. You know the story in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Slymonster:

Na girl na. If it was a young boy. You know the story in nigeria

I know the story my brother...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
To think that Iyabo is 46years old. shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Dollanaira: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
A girl who can’t even drive who is deceiving who anyway I blame the man who goes through this struggle
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
The daughter has a benz , but the son doesn't. Wetin towtow fit do, gbola nor fit contest.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by harmony75: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
mama miss road hope the child too will not miss it.. this an achievement naw??!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Bisona: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Orire01:
This news also?

Can I av a look?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by 12inchess: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
I just checked her page and she is a brand influencer for like 6 brands and even more that we may not know of. If each pays her average of of 2 million. She can afford that car. This is 2021 school no dey pay for naija like that. Just be fine and become brand influencer with right packaging and connects. Money go enter. Don't forget that her mum is also rumored to have a big god i. e senator Dino.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by 12inchess: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sagay212:
The daughter has a benz , but the son doesn't. Wetin towtow fit do, gbola nor fit contest.
How many men you hear dey do brand influencer.?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Doncyn(f): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
All dis cars una dey buy,when death comes den go burial u with d car,instead of u babes find people wey need money to chop dash dem money
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
setobaba:
Dobe I swear it’s so dobe, I don’t give a Bleep where she got her Benz from. They both rock

Dope, not "dobe". D-O-P-E, dammit! grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Orire01(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bisona:
sure,
Click the link in this signature

Or you can whatsapp me here
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
mtchewwww ordinary mercedes CLS, me wey dash my mum G63 nko?
bro i beg bless me with something, nothing is too small pls, God bless u, 6027315640 keystone bank Anything at all.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2021
i don't send money to pple's acct, instead i pay cash or gift out car's
Volkswagen90:
bro i beg bless me with something, nothing is too small pls, God bless u, 6027315640 keystone bank Anything at all.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Yinksy09(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
I am so happy for her. God bless our parents because their sacrifices show how much they love us. This is #ATokenOfLove that brings happiness to this family.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2021
sweetonugbu:
The daughter IS a student of Babcock university
Okay. she babcock for a living cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2021
People who sit on cars like this. Don't you know zips and buttons scratch the car's body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? / Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.