Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher (546 Views)

Apply For 2021/2022 PTDF Local Scholarship For BSc, MSc And PhD Candidates / Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply / Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Are you a final year student at B.Sc level or M.Sc level about to write his/her project or research work?
I am an experienced freelance writer and academic researcher

We also deal with huge and small data using different data/ scientific techniques. We can also develop product using Experimental design.
Prices:Negotiable and Affordable.
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
The following can be used in your project or research

Data visualization
Analysis of Variance/covariance/correlation
Regression- logistics, ordinal, nominal, poison, orthogonal.
Time series- trend analysis, forecasting-time series plot, single or double exponential smoothing
Multivariate principal component, factor analysis, discriminant analysis, item analysis.
Survival analysis
Survey analysis
-Factorial experiment design
-Randomized complete block design
-Taguchi, placket-Burman or mixture design.
and more................
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Available 24/7
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by projectreserve2: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by emmaversity(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Always available
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Audt: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
HELLO GREAT MINDS, I WILL LOVE SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHECK OUT THIS MOTIVATIONAL LETTER, IF FREE POINT ME TO THE ERRORS.
THANKS

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am writing to apply to your Master program in International Finance. My career goal is to work in the departments of corporate finance, treasury, asset management of international firms.

My interest in finance started because of my Brother when I was in High School. He is an Investment banker with Zenith Bank of Nigeria and I remember watching the graphs of stock prices all day with him without getting bored even one bit. In high school, I graduated with Mathematics, Commerce and Accounting and Economics as my majors. I am an intelligent and focused person, In 2011, in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination I scored 244 which was way above the 180 required for Universities Admission, I was placed in the top 125 people among 1.6 million people who applied to University of Benin that year.

At the age of 15 I learnt that the 'Dangotes' family have been a Business Family for over 50 years in Nigeria. Since then I have been interested about the role of businesses and corporations in both Domestic and the International communities. My fascination grew in Business Administration, Banking and Finance due to studying Finance, Micro and Macro Economics as some of my modules at Polytechnic while I was doing National Diploma Certificate in Business Administration.

I further improved my knowledge of the effects Economic factors and Financial Markets have on the International Economy whilst studying BSc (Hons) Business Administration at the University of Benin, Benin city Nigeria. I have demonstrated good academic progression acquiring a 2:1 Second Class Upper Division. My course has helped me gain the necessary skills to carry out commendable research. I have developed skills for study by understanding the task at hand, enhancing my academic writing skills, note taking and effective reading, online learning and I have further improved on my numerical skills. I have a deeper approach to thinking about concepts and ideas which I have developed from the course design and excellent knowledge I have gained from various modules at the University of Benin.

In 2016/2017, I graduated from the university, worked through various departments from 2018 to 2020 as HR Assistant, Sales Manager and Supply Chain Analyst which give me the opportunity to have knowledge about Financial Analysis, Interpretation of data, analysis and data reports, marketing strategies, Negotiation and Leadership. I had two months in class training in finance, Supply Chain Analysis and communication, and one month internship in Finance departments of the Logistic Company to see how things work. My unit and I were moved to one level higher to evaluate the Financial Standards of some companies requesting for shipment partnership with the company; the gave me a fertile ground to know more about Finance and Financial evaluations.
I am confident that I will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to your program. Because of my academic skills, social skills and the experience gained from my work experience I am sure I can exceed your expectations. I believe I can enrich this program by enabling professors and fellow students to benefit from my desire to learn. Furthermore, my international background and experience will add to more diversity to the program.

I want to study at University of Economic Bratislava because of the opportunity to closely interact with the professors. I am particularly interested in the courses of Investments, IFRS, Advanced Financial Econometrics, Valuation of Financial Assets and Advanced Asset Management because I want to improve myself in managing portfolios, asset pricing, hedge funds, predicting volatility and returns, and the IFRS. Moreover, the curriculum of the MIF program is quite parallel to my ambitions as I want to gain a broader view in finance and to improve myself in investment banking, financial modeling and management. The alumni wrote me about the quality of instructions and how they are eager to teach students, also about career opportunities through internships. In addition to this, the university is the center of the economic education and knowledge in Slovakia, its member of multiple world organizations of high reputation such as AACSB, European University Association, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, EAIE etc. The fact that Slovakia is one of the world’s leading industrial and Commerce center make me want even more to study in the University of Economics Bratislava.

Considering my ambition and background in Business and Finance, I am confident that I can exceed your expectations. Furthermore, I believe that my knowledge and experience in Education, Finance and Sales will bring diversity and a different point of view to your class.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your acceptance.

Sincerely yours
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Always available
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Always available. Let us help you with your project literature review, plagiarism check free.
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Always available
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Always available.......
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Don't know how to start your research or project literature review?

DM me
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by emmaversity(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.
Also need someone who is good with EViews to do data analysis (chapter 4&5) of a project work.
*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
*Must be good in Eviews, econometrics modelling and interpretation of Eviews output.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power
*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
*Please attach a recent work you have done
If you are interested please kindly apply at

emmanuel dot mbah2017 at yahoo dot com
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Are you a final year student at B.Sc level or M.Sc level about to write his/her project or research work?
I am an experienced freelance writer and academic researcher

We also deal with huge and small data using different data/ scientific techniques. We can also develop product using Experimental design.
Prices:Negotiable and Affordable.

DM me
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 6:09am On Apr 08, 2021
Available
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Always available. Contact us
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Available
Re: Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher by Prime1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Are you struggling to finish your Research? We are expert in PhD, Masters and Undergraduate subjects in Social & Management Science, Technology or Engineering. We give quality projects within tight deadlines with less than 20% plagiarism similarity index.
We also research/develop new topics for the projects.
WhatsApp me for discussion and price
✓Research data analysis and presentation
✓Design / Programming
✓Research Articles
✓Research Proposals
✓Literature Review
✓Report Writing
✓Thesis/ Dissertations
✓Editing/

DM me

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN! Sunday Igboho Diagnosed With Likely Kidney Problem In Beninise Prison – / Third Class/pass Degree/gap Study But Finding Hard To Study Abroad For Masters? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.