Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC (40832 Views)

With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Islie: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Governor Yahaya Bello has officially confirmed that a former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Governor Bello confirmed the rumours ion a trending video seen on Twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqDDjMrZ4rI

https://twitter.com/i/status/1359509043656720384

The governor made the comment after he revalidated his APC membership in his country home in Kogi state
https://www.independent.ng/fani-kayode-officially-joins-apc-yahaya-bello-confirms/

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Basilstephen(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Fahdiga(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
FFK have already gone down as the most shameless human being in Nigeria. I wonder how his criticism from now onwards will look like. with all I've been hearing about him I can now confidently say that FFK is indeed a mad man

419 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Jerryherd: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
smiley

Welcome Mr Fani Kayode... Account don red, PDP no gree pay, hin olosho snow white don divorce am

As Umahi don open floor and got a wonderful grand welcome, every PDP members go soon port

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by EnvelopeUs(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Politics of the belle, for the belle and by the belle. Anywhere belle face.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by EnvelopeUs(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
I pity Nigerian youths who still allow themselves to be used and deceived by politicians.

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by EnvelopeUs(f): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you are the mod that banned me unjustly, I have forgiven you like God has forgiven our sins.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Asgard13: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Typical Yoruba man...

Shameless..

How he go take bend lick that dirty ass wey he don insult..

Tueh...

Walahi
TGIS YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE COMPETING WITH IGBOS AND ARE SO SHAMELESS ABOUT IT

HOW CAN YORUBA BE COMPARING UMAHI AND KAYODE

ARE THIS PEOPLE OKAY?

KAYODE A YORUBA MAN RAN FROM PDP TO ACN BACK TO PDP WENT BACK TO APC BACK TO PDP grin n

NOW HES GOING TO LICK BUHARI ANUS ... SHAMELESSLY AS A YORUBA MAN

FFK
NO LEVEL

NA HIM YORUBA TAKE THE COMPARE UMAHI

FORMER PDP CHAIRMAN
FORMER PDP DEPUTY GOVERNOR
PRESENT GOVERNOR OF EBONYI STATE

DOING WELL UNDER PDP AND PRESENTLY LOST FOCUS UNDER APC

THIS IS THE MAN YORUBA MAN WILL COMPARE WITH THIS GREAT IGBO SON

ALL BECAUAE THEY WANT TO PROVE THEIR YORUBA SON IS NOT A BEGGAR

YORUBA WALAHI

NO LEVEL.....

HAUSA FULANI DIDNT JUST NAMED THEM YORUBA LIKE THAT

NAMED THEM AFTER THEIR PERSONALITY

CARELESS

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Jerryherd: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
Typical Yoruba man...

Shameless..

Tueh...

Umahi a typical Yamree man, conquered civil war fulani/yoruba marginalised slaves

Joined APC after being called 5%ter inconsequential and denied appointment like service chief

pathetic lossers

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by inoki247: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brolosho...

He no fit stay with one woman he still no fit stay for one party...

If this one reach heaven I'm sure he go still talk say make dem allow am visit hell...

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
I pity Nigerian youths who still allow themselves to be used and deceived by politicians.

Ahswear

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
Typical Yoruba man...

Shameless..

Tueh...

And umahi is what?

Pot calling kettle black

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Asgard13: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Umahi Typical Yamree man conquered slaves

Join APC after being called 5%ter inconsequential and denied appointment like service chief

Yoruba people are known Fulani slave.. umahi learned from them

Even OBASANJO trying to impress Fulani tore his party card

Today he regrets..

Not about opening mouth and throwing useless taunt
I
IS ABOUT YORUBA PERMANENT IDENTITY WITH FULANI

IS LIKE MAGNET

FULANI SLAVE IS A PERMANENT YORUBA TAG

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Asgard13: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

And umahi is what?

Pot calling kettle black

UMAHI JUST DECAMPED

FFK LIKE THE YORUBA MAN HAS BEEN DANCING NAKED

A SHAMELESS MAN THAT HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND BEGGING FOR ALMS

SAME MAN MOVED FROM PDP TO ACN BACK TO PDP TO APC RAN BACK TO PDP ... AND THEN SHAMELESSLY RUNING TO EAT HIS POO

DOES THAT LOOK LIKE UMAHI ?

Yoruba

UMAHI HAVE BEEN

PDP CHAIRMAN
PDP DEPUTY GOVERNOR
PDP GOVERNOR

HE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOSE.. HES NOT BEGGING
HE HAS DELIVERED HIS STATE PROJECTS

HE CAN NEVER EVER BE A YORUBA MAN

6 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Political prostitute with no political ideology

12 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
Typical Yoruba man...

Shameless..

Tueh...

Show me Buhari in Yoruba traditional dress grin

E.ru Fulani grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Jerryherd: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:

Asa anwuru ...

When will this people start making sense undecided

Inchorent and senseless

After asslicking everybody from Atiku to Wike and other PDP people yamree people still won't get President, or Vice , or any meaningful thing

While some were born to rule some were born to sell drugs and be prostitute

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by tutudesz: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fani shameless Kayode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:

Gibberish

Umahi says Hi grin
Insult Buhari and go to jail - Umahi grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
No More blaming fulanis
No more supporting ipob

NOW HE IS GOING TO BE A PDP CRITIC.

APC SHOULDN'T GIVE FFK ANY POSITION. HE IS A MODERN DAY JUDAS ISCARIOT.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT EVERY AGITATORS IN NIGERIA ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR STOMACH NOT FOR THE MASSES.

A HISTORY OF FFK SHOWS THAT HE MOVES TO ANY PARTY RULING THE COUNTRY.

IF DCNPPC PARTY CANDIDATE BECOMES THE PRESIDENT TODAY, FFK WILL MOVE TO THAT PARTY THE NEXT DAY.

ANYWAY, FFK IS A KNOWN POLITICAL PROSTITUTE

I KNOW FOR SURE THAT HE MOVED TO THE APC TO PROTECT HIS HEAD FROM CORRUPTION CHARGES BUT THIS TIME, HE WONT BE SUCCESSFUL.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Bola146(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hypocrite! He is a coward!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
I never took this idiot seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by WoundedLamb: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wow... I don't even know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Vistra40: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
I only laugh at people who has always taken FFK seriously

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by capatainrambo: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who will grant this one audience now.

He insulted pmb of the vp. Threw personal jabs.

Politically he is usless... people should stop looking at him abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by MuchAdo: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
chai
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by blamingthedevil: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
FFK , the Lord and Savior of IPOB, will soon turn to their enemy because of another slave master PDP.

As for FFK, you have no political value... rather you are a cancerous liability.... but anyway you are looking for food , that is why you are going to jump on any Presidential Campaign Train of any mugu as it happened in 2015 and also to Odili on Airport Project

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by daddytime(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Useless thing

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Perfectsouth(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
shebi I talk am, hunger don almost finish baba, na packaging baba just dey use survive... Maybe na lack of funds make precious japaa, dem just use online disguise ni..
This man has no loyalty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Omoslim26: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
Typical Yoruba man...
Shameless..
Tueh...
Shut up that rubbish you call mouth must you do bigotry on every thread
e be like se na your destiny be dis abi to dey do mumu bigotry
1kobo shame no dey catch you walahi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Vistra40: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
Typical Yoruba man...

Shameless..

Tueh...

So you took FFK seriouslybut you people should have understood the Nigerian political terrain enough not to put your hopes on any politician. It’s not about his tribe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Earlystar698(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.