Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting (59134 Views)

Lagos Demolishes Monkey Village, Residents Displaced / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by tyup(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98938258:

managrill or whatever ur name is pls don't bother writing....I'm not ready to read a Text book sized worth of comment abeg embarassed

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Kailalomo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
can be false news tho

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 001spice: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know they are not connected but fakenews media will try to connect them for controversies.

I commend the lagos state government for this act, i know many lagosians are tired of seeing slums that harbors criminals and threatens the safety of law abiding lagosians

ALL SLUMS HARBORING LIARS AND CRIMINALS MUST BE DESTROYED.
Why nt pretend to ave sense

5 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by mannobi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kk
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Kundagarten: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
@Oluwriter

What is it about?
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Cti28(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know they are not connected but fakenews media will try to connect them for controversies.

I commend the lagos state government for this act, i know many lagosians are tired of seeing slums that harbors criminals and threatens the safety of law abiding lagosians

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by khalleb(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
I smell lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Cti28(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
post=98938219:
Here was our very first response to this MASSACRE thing from the very first day.

Here comes one of the few OBJECTIVE POST ON THIS THREAD

Even if it was just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 or 100 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We dont want to accept any lies from the Army and at the same time, We don't need some people (celebrities et al) fueling fake news on this heated country now.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant
Again,
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.

Conscience is an open wound. Only the truth can heal it.

The Good people of Nigeria deserve to know the WHOLE TRUTH of this Lekki issue now.
Heads must roll!

Up till now, many Good Nigerian citizens with an open mind don't know what to believe.........still!

But throughout the aftermath judiciary set up, no families came out to say their children or family members were killed, 78 alleged bodies for that matter!
May God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by stormborn28(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

APC rogues..

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Racoon(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Truth can never be hidden or suppressed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Eriokanmi: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author= post=98938258][/quote] They're afraid of 2023. PDP did worse but they were sent packing. Their turn is now. Let them ban cryptocurrency for all I care. They're only hurting the innocent legitimate Nigerians depending on it as their means of livelihoods. This won't change anything about their defeat. Never again will they hold sway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Saynotoapc(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

Are you being serious right now.
They just Made so many people homeless and all you could say "is good for them"

You are devil himself.

9 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by dayleke: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
One day one day.....

Ori ade kii sun ita....
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Gandollaar(f): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

including the one you stay in currently

4 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Lincoln275(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Can you just imagine? Plz Almighty help me to leave this country to greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by AzuNas: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Hmmmm. . . .This story is not complete,make we wait small

Abeg

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by uchelouis45(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Privaldo1:

Did you read at all or you just wanted to comment? BTW, did I just see you throw a shade at liars, when you literally lie all day for Trump and Buhari.
You should have just ignored him.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by mrfreestuff: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
dre11:
#EndSARS: Lagos demolishes community whose residents witnessed Lekki tollgate shooting

Members of the community witnessed the October 20 shooting of peaceful protesters by Nigerian soldiers and had provided details of the incident during a groundbreaking investigation by PREMIUM TIMES.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441912-just-in-endsars-lagos-demolishes-community-whose-residents-witnessed-lekki-tollgate-shooting.html

By this junk report by Nicholas Ibekwe, it seems the highbrow Banana Island residents from Ikoyi saw the alleged Lekki incident too.

https://www.nairaland.com/6408551/lagos-demolishes-some-properties-banana

Junk journalist, Nicholas Ibekwe, and journalism.

The people of Lagos won't fold their arms and allow another round of burning of their city by IPOB and vicious 2023 politics gaslighters under any guise .

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Privaldo1: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
uchelouis45:
You should have just ignored him.

I would have done so but his presence and continues lies on this forum is annoying, he should consider going into exile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
All d noise of lekki and nobody have been prosecuted for the killings

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by IamPlato(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Something is wrong about this news

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

When it’s your turn you will repeat this statement

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by debaj10: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
But guy, dey say army don gree set dem use live bullet na.
Wetin u don tok on top day gist?
Soro soke o, bros.
wink
post=98938219:
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Vistra40: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know you may not remember my moniker but if you do remember the day I attacked you on the “ban of cryptocurrency” threadits not as if the comment you made that led to the attack was wrong. It is because you are a shameless sycophant. There are two categories of people I don’t like: sycophants and bigots. Only am not sure if you qualify as the latter as well.

5 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by jjxxx: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
When you tell them not to sell out their votes for a cup of garri and 1k note, they won't listen. The same youths they use to ring election. Now they are crying.
We are not yet ready for a better change. Till we stop acting thugs to these heartless criminals called government, we'll remain here or see worst even.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by tillaman(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is so screwed up!!
Atleast make them compensate them for their troubles
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by debaj10: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
May ur children be treated d same way govt did those in that camp.
Say a loud amen for those at d back!
thebosstrevor1:
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by YorubaPrince: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

With pple like these, you wonder why Nigeria is far from becoming a great nation.

"The Oppressor would not be so strong if he did not have accomplices among the oppressed." - Simone de Beauvoir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by oluwasegun007(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Leave no evidence behind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash / Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.