Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting (59144 Views)

Lagos Demolishes Monkey Village, Residents Displaced / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
All I have to say is
#DemNoBornYourFatherWell
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by christistruth01: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by adecz: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
APC government only specializes in
fighting its citizens .

If na boko haram, bandits or Fulani
kidnappers, na beg dem go dey beg
them with Ghana must go .

Nonsense!! undecided
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Zetty177x: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
No comments
When reached for comment, the spokesperson of the Lagos State Environmental Taskforce, Taofeek Adebayo, asked for 30 minutes to find out why the community was demolished and burnt.

When he was reached later, he directed this reporter to the police for comment.

Muyiwa Adejobi, spokesperson of the Lagos State Police Command said he was not aware of the demolition but promised to find out. He is yet to revert on this.

You can imagine....The environmental man has no clue and the police don't know what happened..na so Dem go de like. Clueless lots

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by LOVEGINO(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know they are not connected but fakenews media will try to connect them for controversies.

I commend the lagos state government for this act, i know many lagosians are tired of seeing slums that harbors criminals and threatens the safety of law abiding lagosians

ALL SLUMS HARBORING LIARS AND CRIMINALS MUST BE DESTROYED.
u will surely fall a victim someday.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by chozzy: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sad. Terrible
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Buhari's government is an irresponsible one...
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by blackmaine: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know they are not connected but fakenews media will try to connect them for controversies.

I commend the lagos state government for this act, i know many lagosians are tired of seeing slums that harbors criminals and threatens the safety of law abiding lagosians

God will fight for his people as your Type will one day be wiped out of this earth, Your type won't see peace and your generations coming up will one day have this kind of experience
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Coinbased: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jesus
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by DesChyko: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You need to seek the consent of your people before making this declaration o.

After all, you must come from somewhere grin
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Kingspin(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is how they demolish market and some natural idiots will defend it

Where is the court of law for the common man?

Is news is more than heartbreaking, government is evil, imagine of this were your home?
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Asswipemod: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
dre11:
#EndSARS: Lagos demolishes community whose residents witnessed Lekki tollgate shooting

Members of the community witnessed the October 20 shooting of peaceful protesters by Nigerian soldiers and had provided details of the incident during a groundbreaking investigation by PREMIUM TIMES.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441912-just-in-endsars-lagos-demolishes-community-whose-residents-witnessed-lekki-tollgate-shooting.html

And we claim to have a democracy! When the time comes the masses will liberate themselves.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by efficiencie(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Perfectsouth:
nothing surprises me in this shithole anymore.
Anything and everything to eraze traces from the incoming protest...
Shebi if dem kill and there are no witnesses to talk to CNN and amnesty international, shebi everybody go rest...
CORRUPTION IS REALLY FIGHTING BACK

Corruption was fighting back in days long past...these days corruption has won the gold medal!
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Blackdisciple(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
You see them...?
You expect the Fulanise should leave them alone with their stupidity.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Omodua(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.
You are suppo

There is limit to partisanship. You are supporting evil. May your wish for these people come to hunt you and your family. Certainly, you lack humanity in you!
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by laiperi: 3:38am On Feb 11, 2021
You and your likes must be low lives from the pit of hell that feed on human misery.

Watch, when you have no fat to feed on anymore, you will end up like the people you pray for. Creep.

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by thebosstrevor1: 4:53pm On Feb 10
Good for them.

53 Likes 20 Shares

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by uchelouis45(m): 3:57am On Feb 11, 2021
Privaldo1:

I would have done so but his presence and continues lies on this forum is annoying, he should consider going into exile.
I agree.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by dederocs(m): 5:22am On Feb 11, 2021
Twisted reporting, slums are demolished everyday...
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

This one is not normal again.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by EzeAro: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2021
The state government rightfully destroying the criminal spots and flashpoints of jobless yoruba touts and miscreants, nothing to see here.

NEXT!
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Oyinlade07(m): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

You are mad
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by adonisuwa(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know say na only Lag. go fit get dis kind high grade Mumu like you
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Iykerolx(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2021
It pains me ooo,,,
why i even come from nigeria
everyday scandals
some times it baffles me knowing am still a nigerian.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Prezilittle: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

like the way ur fada bubu will be disgrace abi idiot
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

Are Nigerians seriously promoting slum dwelling?

Of course, ALL slums should be cleared.
The government’s duty is to develop alternatives.

As for any criminals, they can find housing in prison!
>

Every Government owes a debt of commitment to Housing, Health, Education, and Employment oga - read the constitution and also other development indices across several developing and developed nations. nobody says slums are okay. what exactly are you doing with your taxes and revenues that these same groups of people contribute to your coffers.. do you think it is the wealthy and employed that pay the most passing through tolled roads and bus parks.. the poor are the ones who contribute a significant portion of your revenues but what do you do in the end?

Yes, you create thugs and criminals from you poor governance behavior and rational - then you turn around to open your hands and say LEAVE.

During the elections you went to TARKWA Bay to garner votes, then turn around to kick them out as slum dwellers grin

Do what you will- as you lay your bed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.