Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:51 PM

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments (123438 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / Access Bank Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
There's no way a graduate trainee in spdc will earn more than an experienced hire in snbo

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by mrlien: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
livinuschukwug:
There's no way a graduate trainee in spdc will earn more than an experienced hire in snbo

It’s very possible
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
mrlien:

It’s very possible

Offer will soon show.
Shell is even doing restructuring!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PriestKingMan: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
livinuschukwug:
should I give you receipts? At least I'm sure for the least experienced role in this recruitment, entry level (SGP) in SPDC/Snepco earn more. Have you been in Shell before to argue this? Do you know their structure? Don't argue if you don't.
SNBO is not Snepco /SPDC /sng /Nlng which are Shell's main core businesses
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PriestKingMan: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
livinuschukwug:

Offer will soon show.
Shell is even doing restructuring!
lol. You don't know who you are talking with. If not you would keep mute. Level 1 experienced roles in SNBO don't earn close to what entry level guys in main shell earn. The restructuring you are talking about isn't restructuring in the normal sense. It's a Hague directive
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by mrlien: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
PriestKingMan:
lol. You don't know who you are talking with. If not you would keep mute. Level 1 experienced roles in SNBO don't earn close to what entry level guys in main shell earn. The restructuring you are talking about isn't restructuring in the normal sense. It's a Hague directive

You seem to know much about them. I’m curious as to why the SNBO Staff did not interview us.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
PriestKingMan:

should I give you receipts? At least I'm sure for the least experienced role in this recruitment, entry level (SGP) in SPDC/Snepco earn more. Have you been in Shell before to argue this? Do you know their structure? Don't argue if you don't.
SNBO is not Snepco /SPDC /sng /Nlng which are Shell's main core businesses

For the people here who get promoted yearly on their current jobs, would it be wise to leave for SNBO? Do they promote at all?

If the salary pales in comparison to main shell, How about allowances?

The restructuring may as well come with pay rise?

Lastly, what are the chances of crossing over from SNBo to main shell?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Fly021: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
How in the world did you arrive at SNBO not part of shell and bla bla bla. Some people just talk myopically. My dear, it's very much a huge part because it is the business side of shell. So far yy are not employed by contract, you are a bonide full time shell staff and will be paid like your contemporaries. Maybe not so popular but I can bet through my research they earn more self. Business Development managers at shell earn up to 2million a month. If they weren't , guys from the hagues wouldn't have interviewed people. Please stop misleading people. Just like I said, let all fingers be crossed hoping for the best. Good luck guys!

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PriestKingMan: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Fly021:
How in the world did you arrive at SNBO not part of shell and bla bla bla. Some people just talk myopically. My dear, it's very much a huge part because it is the business side of shell. Maybe not so popular but I can bet through my research they earn more self. Business Development managers at shell earn up to 2million a month. If they weren't , guys from the hagues wouldn't have interviewed people. Please stop misleading people. Just like I said, let all fingers be crossed hoping for the best. Good luck guys!

Earn more? You are a joker

No one said they are not part of Shell. Read what I wrote again. I recently spoke with one of their lead HR on a personal basis. And this is not mentioning that I was in SPDC PH . So you definitely don't know what I know. I just came on here while exploring nairaland when I saw the headline and recognized this is something I discussed with one of them.
And again, you mentioned managers, those are managers and that salary you put is wrong.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by evachy: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please anyone with useful information on Maersk work conditions, benefits and career growth kindly share.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
livinuschukwug:
Let me shock you, a Graduate trainee earns higher than the highest paid role in SNBO.

It's a good salary by Nigerian standard, but definitely not what y'all have in mind.

By the first step is getting the offer. You will decide if you wanna take it or leave it. Trust me, some peeps will reject it.

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
PriestKingMan:

Earn more? You are a joker

No one said they are not part of Shell. Read what I wrote again. I recently spoke with one of their lead HR on a personal basis. And this is not mentioning that I was in SPDC PH . So you definitely don't know what I know. I just came on here while exploring nairaland when I saw the headline and recognized this is something I discussed with one of them.
And again, you mentioned managers, those are managers and that salary you put is wrong.

Just chill man and let time take care of it. Not everyone will even get the offer sef.

Its usually so hard for people to accept that an Oil worker will earn so low. Thank God they are mostly finance hopefuls. They will be able to calculate their net pay themselves.

And to those doubting, unless you currently work in SNBO or got the offer in 2019, stop arguing and hope for the best (getting in).

I might not work for them, but i do av a copy of the offer in my email somewhere. And i know those who took the offer and are currently there.

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
mrlien:

You seem to know much about them. I’m curious as to why the SNBO Staff did not interview us.

Cos na young fries dey dia. Not a single managerial role.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Iamanovercomer:

For the people here who get promoted yearly on their current jobs, would it be wise to leave for SNBO? Do they promote at all?

If the salary pales in comparison to main shell, How about allowances?

The restructuring may as well come with pay rise?

Lastly, what are the chances of crossing over from SNBo to main shell?

People should use the restructuring word correctly now. We are finance folks. What they are doing is not restructuring.

1. Chances of crossing over to main Shell is there but slim.
2. SNBO has annual increase too based on ur performance.
3. Allowances are worse off in snbo
4. It is a good company to join unless you are already a manager in the big four. Even then, you may still accept. Its a cool pay. Just not oil pay

7 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Fly021: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
venabili:

Just chill man and let time take care of it. Not everyone will even get the offer sef.

Its usually so hard for people to accept that an Oil worker will earn so low. Thank God they are mostly finance hopefuls. They will be able to calculate their net pay themselves.

And to those doubting, unless you currently work in SNBO or got the offer in 2019, stop arguing and hope for the best (getting in).

I might not work for them, but i do av a copy of the offer in my email somewhere. And i know those who took the offer and are currently there.
Oga since we don't know your face, it will be great to give us an estimate make our body cool.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Fly021: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
venabili:

Let me shock you, a Graduate trainee earns higher than the highest paid role in SNBO.

It's a good salary by Nigerian cool shocked standard, but definitely not what y'all have in mind.

By the first step is getting the offer. You will decide if you wanna take it or leave it. Trust me, some peeps will reject it.
Oya say what you know Biko. Do you want people to loose hope?If you have valid info kindly spill the beans and stop throwing in ideas up and down so that people's prayers will intensify.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=Fly021 post=101066572]
Oya say what you know Biko. Do you want people to loose hope. If you have valid info kindly spill the beans and stop throwing in ideas up and down.[/quote
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by JahBwoy: 4:34am On Apr 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Fly021: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]The salaries of some job positions in Shell Nigeria are as follows below;

Business Development Manager earns around #2,200,000 monthly
Senior Metocean Engineer earns around #2,100,000 monthly
Senior Production Engineer earns around #1,500,000 monthly
Team Lead earns around #1,400,000 monthly
Commercial Advisor earns around #1,400,000 monthly
Information Analyst earns around #1,300,000 monthly
Mechanical Supervisor earns around #1,200,000 monthly
Safety supervisor earns around #950,000 monthly
Flow Assurance earns around #800,000 monthly
Engineer earns around #748,000 monthly
Petroleum Engineer earns around #700,000 monthly
Maintenance Planner earns around #618,000 monthly
Web Developer earns around #475,000 monthly
Mechanical Engineer earns around #428,000 monthly
Contractor Coordinator earns around #400,000 monthly
DD Analyst – Monthly Contractor earns around #360,000 monthly
Occupational Health Nurse earns around #285,000 monthly
Operations Manager earns around #238,000 monthly
Contractor Planner earns around #260,000 monthly
Computer Engineer earns around #143,000 monthly
Intern earns around #95,000 monthly

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Fly021:
[color=#990000][/color]The salaries of some job positions in Shell Nigeria are as follows below;

Business Development Manager earns around #2,200,000 monthly
Senior Metocean Engineer earns around #2,100,000 monthly
Senior Production Engineer earns around #1,500,000 monthly
Team Lead earns around #1,400,000 monthly
Commercial Advisor earns around #1,400,000 monthly
Information Analyst earns around #1,300,000 monthly
Mechanical Supervisor earns around #1,200,000 monthly
Safety supervisor earns around #950,000 monthly
Flow Assurance earns around #800,000 monthly
Engineer earns around #748,000 monthly
Petroleum Engineer earns around #700,000 monthly
Maintenance Planner earns around #618,000 monthly
Web Developer earns around #475,000 monthly
Mechanical Engineer earns around #428,000 monthly
Contractor Coordinator earns around #400,000 monthly
DD Analyst – Monthly Contractor earns around #360,000 monthly
Occupational Health Nurse earns around #285,000 monthly
Operations Manager earns around #238,000 monthly
Contractor Planner earns around #260,000 monthly
Computer Engineer earns around #143,000 monthly
Intern earns around #95,000 monthly

Thanks for this. I personally believe the offer is way better than some folks here have said

Well I guess we would know soon
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by bollybees(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Everyone should calm down about the salary or no salary.

From what I can tell, nobody in this thread, from what they have said so far currently works at SNBO or even the SCIN.

If the Salary is less than you expect reject so that others can take the role. Thank you in advance.

10 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 5:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Be Expectant!

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by CompFlex: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2021
I thought they said August na...

livinuschukwug:
Be Expectant!
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2021
Offer and Medicals will come before August
August is for resumption!
One month notice is usually given for one to resign and handover honourably!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2021
It seems no person was scheduled for video interview this week!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by aji878: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
livinuschukwug:
Offer and Medicals will come before August
August is for resumption!
One month notice is usually given for one to resign and handover honourably!

You sound very sure
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by ngaal7: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello All,
After the final video interview has anyone received offer letter yet from snbo?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Fly021: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
ngaal7:
Hello All,
After the final video interview has anyone received offer letter yet from snbo?
Still a bit early I guess.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Bakstev: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anyone profile still reading invited for Interview, without the final interview?. want to be sure I am not the only one on this table.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by abokoku(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
[sub][/sub] You never walk alone...
Bakstev:
Anyone profile still reading invited for Interview, without the final interview?. want to be sure I am not the only one on this table.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Prepare for Medicals, then Offers!
Stay Healthy!!

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PETERKY: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Any insurance advisor applicant here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

G-invest Exam / Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.