Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments (123445 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / Access Bank Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Application Received
Review in Progress
Invited To Interview
There are changes Undergone by the Status so far.
Always monitor your status

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by freakcin: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2021
So far, this thread has been devoid of chit-chat. It's better to keep it that way.

Shell will always send you a mail if they want to interview you in addition to the (missed) call you might have had or not.

Onus lies on you to always check your mails and have your phone handy.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PETERKY: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2021
Is there anyone that did the 1hr phone interview whose status is still showing "review in progress"?

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by mrlien: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2021
PETERKY:
Is there anyone that did the 1hr phone interview whose status is still showing "review in progress"?

Yes
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by mrlien: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2021
freakcin:
So far, this thread has been devoid of chit-chat. It's better to keep it that way.

Shell will always send you a mail if they want to interview you in addition to the (missed) call you might have had or not.

Onus lies on you to always check your mails and have your phone handy.

Not sure what the unnecessary shalaye is for in this thread, has anyone received interview invite or not? That’s the simple question. Will we remove the invite from your box or ask you to send the invite to us?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2021
mrlien:

Not sure what the unnecessary shalaye is for in this thread, has anyone received interview invite or not? That’s the simple question. Will we remove the invite from your box or ask you to send the invite to us?

I don't think anyone has received mail ✉.
Except hearsay without evidence/ proof
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Someone from finance has confirmed that he received mail
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by mrlien: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
livinuschukwug:
Someone from finance has confirmed that he received mail

Congrats to him. Do you know his current status on the site?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
mrlien:

Congrats to him. Do you know his current status on the site?

His status changed From REVIEW IN PROGRESS TO
INVITED TO INTERVIEW.

IF YOUR STATUS READS INVITED TO INTERVIEW
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR MAIL AND KEEP YOUR PHONE HANDY
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by CompFlex: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is the kind of feedback we want to hear. We want to know where we stand and what to expect. If anyone else here has received an email for the third stage, please let us know and also be kind to share application status with us. Thanks

livinuschukwug:

His status changed From REVIEW IN PROGRESS TO
INVITED TO INTERVIEW.

IF YOUR STATUS READS INVITED TO INTERVIEW
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR MAIL AND KEEP YOUR PHONE HANDY
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Another person from finance just got mail ✉
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
People have been getting since wednesday at least. There is just a reluctance to share on such a forum as this. HR might be lurking grin smiley

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by CompFlex: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
I quite understand the angle you are coming from. These guys that have been invited or gotten an email, do they have there application status as 'invited to interview' or under review?

venabili:
People have been getting since wednesday at least. There is just a reluctance to share on such a forum as this. HR might be lurking grin smiley
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
CompFlex:
I quite understand the angle you are coming from. These guys that have been invited or gotten an email, do they have there application status as 'invited to interview' or under review?

For the ones i know, it's "invited to interview".that does not preclude the fact that some may have gotten the invite and their status is "under review". Guess we wont know unless they come out and tell us.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
IT role, when is your interview day? Monday or Tuesday?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PETERKY: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Any insurance advisor here?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Today's finance day
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Positivity(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
mrlien:

If you don't find his post helpful, why not move on. What you've typed is what he was talking about. . . chit-chat.

Nobody's destiny is tied to yours, just like nobody's interview letter is dependent on yours. Check your mail or face front!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2021
After the planned maintenance of the site, expect more ✉
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Chilug(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2021
livinuschukwug:
After the planned maintenance of the site, expect more ✉
Are they done with Finance and Pension professionals
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Chilug:

Are they done with Finance and Pension professionals
Finance and pension was yesterday
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by mrlien: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Positivity:

If you don't find his post helpful, why not move on. What you've typed is what he was talking about. . . chit-chat.

Nobody's destiny is tied to yours, just like nobody's interview letter is dependent on yours. Check your mail or face front!

You don’t have sense. This is a public and anonymous forum. People will definitely be expectant and tense so why hoard information?

You better get this job so your senseless display will be justified.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Positivity(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
You surely know how to display your own sense.

Your tension and expectations are now the yardstick for your being invited to interview, right?

For whatever it's worth, I am already with SPDC, albeit, I'm still looking to better my lot anywhere I deem fit.

Quit barking up the wrong tree, we nor be mate.

See you on the flip side.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by aji878: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
livinuschukwug:
Today's finance day

Are you sure about this or you are just saying?

For those saying finance and pension was yesterday?

How about those whose status still reads"invited to interview" but yet to get the invite for 3rd stage?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Is there anyone whose status reads invited to interview and is yet to receive mail?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by doncassey(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
livinuschukwug:
Is there anyone whose status reads invited to interview and is yet to receive mail?

Yes i am yet to receive email
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
doncassey:

Yes i am yet to receive email
Is there any hope or to move on?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PETERKY: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
livinuschukwug:

Yes and I am yet to receive a mail
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
PETERKY:

Yes and I am yet to receive a mail
Is it in batches?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by aji878: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2021
livinuschukwug:

Is it in batches?

No one knows my brother

Let's just be hopeful and prayerful

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PETERKY: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
aji878:

No one knows my brother

Let's just be hopeful and prayerful

Everybody can not do interview same day. So we can not all receive mail same day. Just as we did not receive mail for the phone interview same time .

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by gbemileke14: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
I got a call on Friday, that I have been scheduled for a virtual interview on Monday. She said I will get an email to the link. Till now I have not received the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

G-invest Exam / Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.