Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Cleaning Daddy's M*ss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleaning Daddy's M*ss (281 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning Daddy's M*ss by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sitting on my bed reading all the mentions I had today on nairaland at the same time laughing hysterically cos they were worth it, there came a knock on my door, immediately I was brought back to reality. I sluggishly headed for the door(Why ah no just go shop today? I asked myself under my breath). On reaching the door I opened it with all the might I had in me and guess who was at my doorstep? The pregnant wife of Oga Thomas, the Caretaker of the Compound, her name was Joyce so I regard to her as Madam Joyce. I sensed all was not well cos she never paid me a visit. What could be wrong? I asked myself.

I murmured soft greetings towards her "Good after.." she didn't wait for me to finish my greetings, she quickly cut in and said "Max do me a favour by going to the super market and get me a bottle of Pepsi, dry coconut, 5 sachets of milo and bread. keep the change " She gave me a thousand naira and I left without saying another word. All what she needed was worth 800 naira. Pepsi-150 coconut-200 milo-250 bread-200. I left without hesitation cos you know how these pregnant women can be.

On getting to the super market, I headed straight for the fridge to grab a bottle of Pepsi and also a bottle of Sprite for myself(nice taste man) also grabbed all she needed and headed for the counter, on getting there I bumped into a fellow shopper, a woman who was way older than me.she must have been in her forties. She called me by my name Maximilian. Quizzed on who the woman is, I decided to satisfy my curiosity by walking up to her who was still in the same position she was in when she mentioned my name "which is quite weird" I thought. As I moved closer she started sounding frightened by saying "wait! wait!! wait!!!! Aren't you supposed to be dead? What are you doing here?" Attention turned to us, some were as puzzled while some were laughing at the situation and others took it unseriously. But I was quick to identify the situation, she mistook me for my dad(Strong genes my dad got). I quickly caution her by taking her to a quiet section in the super market to explain things to her. On getting to a quiet place, I noticed she was scare so I had to speed things up. "Am Maximilian but not the Maximilian you know. The Maximilian you know is dead. He was my Pa" her nerves calmed but she was not satisfied with what I told her so she asked "How come I never knew you? I was your father's girlfriend before he died, how come he never introduced us to each other?" I was in no position to answer any of her questions so I remained silent.

After a moment of brief silence, she said "You look exactly like him, the only difference is that you don't have a tattoo on your wrist" she said weakly. "You're absolutely right and also I have to leave so I don't think I can answer any of your questions cos am running late" I said almost leaving but she stopped me "I'll pay for what you took. Don't worry you can take more if you want". The zoo in my stomach started making all kinds of sound it could produce urging me to oblige to the woman who I don't even know biddings, but the silent dog in me urged me to walk away. "Sorry ma'am but I'll pay for all I took and sorry I'll refuse your offer". She was a bit disappointed but insisted she paid for what I took. I had no option than to oblige to that. I also helped her carry her goods to the back of her Mercedes Benz 250 she gave me her number and bid me farewell. I thanked her and headed straight home, madam Joyce must be waiting so I walked as fast as my feet could take me.

On getting home I went straight to madam Joyce's apartment, on getting there she was seated on her couch that faced the television which she was watching a soap opera. I brought forward what she sent me to get, but on seeing the Sprite I got for myself she told me " ah max keep that your Sprite here go to my kitchen and get me a cup" I did as she instructed. She made me burst into uncontrollable laughter when she poured into the cup both Sprite and Pepsi, took out a loaf of bread and dipped in the mixture and ate it happily grin
Re: Cleaning Daddy's M*ss by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is is fiction.
Re: Cleaning Daddy's M*ss by Iceberg9496(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bro i take god beg u, please continue ok.. Biko, abeg and mbok, finish the story, its too sweet

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These Red Flags In Your Partner / Study Reveals Top Features Women Find Sexy In Bed / Share Your Experience With Stingy Partners Or Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.