Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience (2711 Views)

A Man Can Love, Provide For His Side Chic And Still Love His Wife More – Sarah / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
As a man, the provider, you are not been loved for who you are but for being useful this is a fact. Only a MAN create his value, a woman only preserved it. Success is not a lifestyle for a man but his value depend on it. So it is life and death. Tell me who will want to be with a loser. Even our fellow men despite us when the chip is down.
Growing up, my mother will only reward good behaviours which include doing her bidding. Sisters will remember to buy Greek gifts just because you were at their services. I grow up in a loving home but now that I am a man, I can see the reason for those care and love. I now understand what my mom meant by "Be a Man"

In a family TREE, man doesn't benefit anything for nothing expect legacy(VALUE). How many women are abandon in the hospital? If you see any Aged man cared for just know he is been rewarded for good behaviour(your output). Have you ever wonder why boyhood to manhood is an especially rough transition for male? You have to prove your usefulness. Now, this is the most painful part, do you know it is easy for a girl to accept your shortcoming than your fellow men? It is either you have something to offer or you don't belong. Our identity is Value(worthiness) nothing more nothing less.

As a man, you are faced with hardship, expectation, responsibilities, mental torture, you have to make your bone or you are of no value. This may mean rubbish to some person but it is a fact, you either fall in line or been throwing to the dogs.
According to Chris Rock, only women, children and Animals are loved unconditionally, Men are only loved under the condition that they provide something. I agree with him. It is our Cross to carry, so do let do it with pride. Stop whining, Nothing is free in a man"s world. Even the Air..... Your output will determine the level of love you can get, plain and simple.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Shelumiel: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
True talk OP

3 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Karlifate: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
OK

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Maybe you are right
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Maybe you are right
Before nko, Little leeech......

8 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Maybe you are right
Dear, drop your opinion.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Before nko, Little leeech......
Please Be Civilized
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by yanabasee1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
I remember when we were kids and my elder brother would come home and give us cakes.....

My elder sister started respecting him and I followed...Then he kept giving us gifts and toys and started withdrawing from too much of kid's play with us...

My dad would always leave us under his care and he'll tell us what to do and we'll do it as if it was dad that asked us to do them...

He'd asked me to polish dad's shoes and my sister to wash the plates and he will buy us snacks for doing them well... He's two years older than I am...But that was when we began to show respects...

He showed his worths and we in turn gave him the respect.... He never took the respect for granted. He was very young when he started to be matured....

OP, God bless you....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
I remember when we were kids and my elder brother would come home and give us cakes.....

My elder sister started respecting him and I followed...Then he kept giving us gifts and toys and started withdrawing from too much of kid's play with us...

My dad would always leave us under his care and he'll tell us what to do and we'll do it as if it was dad that asked us to do them...

He'd asked me to polish dad's shoes and my sister to wash the plates and he will buy us snacks for doing them well... He's two years older than I am...But that was when we began to show respects...

He showed his worths and we in turn gave him the respect.... He never took the respect for granted. He was very young when he started to be matured....

OP, God bless you....
Do you know even Bible has no value for a worthless man? A sad reality.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by TypicallyBrunt(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
It's actually not a men's only situation, it's a life fact. You're only as important as the value you provide.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
As a man, the provider, you are not been loved for who you are but for being useful this is a fact. Only a MAN create his value, a woman only preserved it. Success is not a lifestyle for a man but his value depend on it. So it is life and death. Tell me who will want to be with a loser. Even our fellow men despite us when the chip is down.
Growing up, my mother will only reward good behaviours which include doing her bidding. Sisters will remember to buy Greek gifts just because you were at their services. I grow up in a loving home but now that I am a man, I can see the reason for those care and love. I now understand what my mom meant by "Be a Man"

In a family TREE, man doesn't benefit anything for nothing expect legacy(VALUE). How many women are abandon in the hospital? If you see any Aged man cared for just know he is been rewarded for good behaviour(your output). Have you ever wonder why boyhood to manhood is an especially rough transition for male? You have to prove your usefulness. Now, this is the most painful part, do you know it is easy for a girl to accept your shortcoming than your fellow men? It is either you have something to offer or you don't belong. Our identity is Value(worthiness) nothing more nothing less.

As a man, you are faced with hardship, expectation, responsibilities, mental torture, you have to make your bone or you are of no value. This may mean rubbish to some person but it is a fact, you either fall in line or been throwing to the dogs.
According to Chris Rock, only women, children and Animals are loved unconditionally, Men are only loved under the condition that they provide something. I agree with him. It is our Cross to carry, so do let do it with pride. Stop whining, Nothing is free in a man"s world. Even the Air..... Your output will determine the level of love you can get, plain and simple.

This talk is not applicable to all men.
some of us could care less.
who respect and appreciation epp ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

That's one reality every guy need to make peace with.
Unconditional love is bullshit, and any man expecting any woman to love him unconditionally, is going to be badly dissapointed.

Women are not build for that "unconditional love " trash been fed to men in the society, speaking particularly on intergender relationship, and the love with the least form of conditionality is specifically reserve for her biological children only,and that's what we call "mother love ".

The biggest issue here is that men grew up expect the same form of love, kinda, an abstract kind of love, from the women they are going to have sexual relationship with, without realizing the truth about the hierarchy and dynamism of women love, and before some do, it might be too late, and some never do till they die.
Ever since I realized these, I'm no longer comfortable with the term love, like she loves me, like, she desire me is more comfortable for me.
A man is only going to be loved (desired) for the value he offers, that unconditional love BS drop it at the trash can.

Two things a man must learn before he dies, dynamism of power and female nature, if you don't understand these two concepts, you're playing life game on a very very hard mode.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Unconditional love is bullshit, and any man expecting any woman to love him unconditionally, is going to be badly dissapointed.

Women are not build for that "unconditional love " trash been fed to men in the society, speaking particularly on intergender relationship, and the love with the least form of conditionality is specifically reserve for her biological children only,and that's what we call "mother love ".

The biggest issue here is that men grew up expect the same form of love, kinda, an abstract kind of love, from the women they are going to have sexual relationship with, without realizing the truth about the hierarchy and dynamism of women love, and before some do, it might be too late, and some never do till they die.
Ever since I realized these, I'm no longer comfortable with the term love, like she loves me, like, she desire me is more comfortable for me.
A man is only going to be love (desired) for the value he offers, that unconditional love BS drop it at the trash can.

Two things a man must learn before he dies, dynamism of power and female nature, if you don't understand these two concepts, you're playing life game on a very very hard mode. You are right. Even the so-called mother's love is not really unconditional. I quite remember if I don't run some errands or go to church how mum will see me as the black sheep of the family. I prefer my woman having respect for me because I know I am not going to get unconditional love. I have to measure up to some certain value to be loved.

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
TypicallyBrunt:
It's actually not a men's only situation, it's a life fact. You're only as important as the value you provide.
I don't seem to agree with you. A woman can have a failed career, fail in an academic field but will still walk into a warm and loving man. Who wants to relate with a man with a nickname called a loser? Not even his friends. Class value is pronounced in a man's world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Mandela27: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
OP say no more who get ear make en hear

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by yomi007k(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

A man is only going to be love (desired) for the value he offers, that unconditional love BS drop it at the trash can.

Two things a man must learn before he dies, dynamism of power and female nature, if you don't understand these two concepts, you're playing life game on a very very hard mode.

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

I understand female nature but can you please summarize "Dynamism of Power"?

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Not even your mother loves you when you're useless but there are some that tolerate irresponsible male children. It's only in nollywood films that a working class woman marries a man without a future. Wake up and stop living in your fantasies

10 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by cdm4live: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Do you know even Bible has no value for a worthless man? A sad reality.

Bible dey ginger us not to be lazy. This life.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by helinues: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Relationship is not meant for broke nigggas.

If you can't do your responsibility as a guy, someone else will do

2 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you need love, get a pet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
As someone rightly said, it is not only a women's nature, it is a human nature.

Your boss will value you if you add value to the growth of the company.

Your community will respect you, if you add value to them, they will reward you by giving you a chieftaincy title.

Your friends will respect you, if you add value to their lives.

Your parents will value you, if you add value to their lives.

In this life, you need to provide something to receive respect. The power dynamics of life is that everything is condtional and nothing is free.

Another reality is that once you stop the reward, your value reduces.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
TypicallyBrunt:

You are very right. It the power dynamics of the world we live in
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Dangrace01: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Great topic of discussion.

4 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by TypicallyBrunt(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I don't seem to agree with you. A woman can have a failed career, fail in an academic field but will still walk into a warm and loving man. Who wants to relate with a man with a nickname called a loser? Not even his friends. Class value is pronounced in a man's world.

There's always going to be a value that woman with a failed career and academics is offering else the loving man won't touch her with a long pole. You err when you rate value only in terms of finance or qualifications.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
yomi007k:

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

I understand female nature but can you please summarize "Dynamism of Power"?

God bless.

There is such a gap between how one lives and how one should live that he who neglects what is being done for what should be done will learn his destruction rather than his preservation.” -- Machiavelli

The "dynamism of power " is actually how the world IS and works rather than how we think it should be .
It takes our focus way beyond the good and bad deeds, and refocuses our attention on the key thing driving human behaviours :self interest,and how best to position ourselves to fulfil our needs.

We live in a world were everyone is telling you to be nice, be good and be a cheerful giver, but then, you will notice those qualities, though, sounds the right thing to do, don't get you any where in life .
Rather, more ruthless people are going to take advantage of you to further their self interest, and remain unapologetic about it.
Check those that got to the top in history, the world leaders, top tech companies, the billionaires ,you're going to notice something common among them : Machiaveinism.
Yea, they understand being cunning, ruthless and most importantly, putting their interest first, is the way to the apogee of their endeavours.
But then, these qualities are highly marginalized in the society by the greater masses and even those with those qualities just to mislead many from the reality on play, in the background.
You just have to take a step back, observe people's behavior, and not what they say, you're going to get my point better.

A man who don't understand these will keep wondering why other more ruthless, self centered and cunning men keep ruling the world .
A man must learn and unapologetically embrace those qualities to get anywhere meaningful in life.
I didnt make the rules, nature did.

And some basic on these power play is well explained and listed on in these books :
48 laws of power, 33 strategies on war and law of human nature,all by the same author, Robert Greene.
Check them out, it's going to lay a strong foundation on these "dynamism of power" for you going forward.

Do have a great day.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by haider55338: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
:It's actually not a men's only situation, it's a life fact. You're only as important as the value you provide.You are very right. It the power dynamics of the world we live in
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by yomi007k(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

There is such a gap between how one lives and how one should live that he who neglects what is being done for what should be done will learn his destruction rather than his preservation.” -- Machiavelli

The "dynamism of power " is actually how the world IS and works rather than how we think it should be .
It takes our focus way beyond the good and bad deeds, and refocuses our attention on the key thing driving human behaviours :self interest,and how best to position ourselves to fulfil our needs.

We live in a world were everyone is telling you to be nice, be good and be a cheerful giver, but then, you will notice those qualities, though, sounds the right thing to do, don't get you any where in life .
Rather, more ruthless people are going to take advantage of you to further their self interest, and remain unapologetic about it.
Check those that got to the top in history, the world leaders, top tech companies, the billionaires ,you're going to notice something common among them : Machiaveinism.
Yea, they understand being cunning, ruthless and most importantly, putting their interest first, is the way to the apogee of their endeavours.
But then, these qualities are highly marginalized in the society by the greater masses and even those with those qualities just to mislead many from the reality on play, in the background.
You just have to take a step back, observe people's behavior, and not what they say, you're going to get my point better.

A man who don't understand these will keep wondering why other more ruthless, self centered and cunning men keep ruling the world .
A man must learn and unapologetically embrace those qualities to get anywhere meaningful in life.

And some basic on these power play is well explained and listed on in these books :
48 laws of power, 33 strategies on war and law of human nature,all by the same author, Robert Greene.
Check them out, it's going to lay a strong foundation on these "dynamism of power" for you going forward.

Do have a great day.

Thank you.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Reex12(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
women dont love you, you cant expect a women you met in a mall or wherever to love you unconditionally more than her own famiy,its not just possible and you think your in love?Then your on long thing,women dont love the way men do,they love opportunistically.if you need love and loyalty get a 'dog' for he'll be loyal to the end.As a man the only love you need are from your parents (agape)aside that any other love are hormones playing tricks on you.

Being a man in todays world is tough I agree but inorder to stay relevant you must develop value.Women have it easier mostly because they have thier bodies for softlanding in the society but a man has his grit.
Feminism is an illusion to the female gender,this why no matter how a NL feminist chatters equal right she will still create a thread for a partner , ITS NATURE.
Whether women like it or not they need a man's validation and value to stay relevant hence when the disorder of SIMPS plays out(where the redpill comes in ).

#mgtow

7 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by softguy1: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Do have a great day.

Bro you are not responding to me since, please I need those books, I don't want to quote you on the main thread. softsam2002@gmail.com
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

this is enlightening. True, what you give, you receive. It is a simple universal concept. But i believe this applies to everyone, but more to men because they create societies.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Do have a great day.

Yes, put yourself first, but that should not be to the detriment of others.

The power dynamic is simple, the person with more power in a relationship gives more percieved value. Emphasis on the bolded. It has to be percieved as valuable, doesn't necessarily mean it is valuable.

There's just something twisted about the way you reason and put words to lead guillible people astray.

People with your mentality are dangerous and will greatly benefit from therapy and rehabilitation.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Reex12:
women dont love you, you cant expect a women you met in a mall or wherever to love you unconditionally more than her own famiy,its not just possible and you think your in love?Then your on long thing,women dont love the way men do,they love opportunistically.if you need love and loyalty get a 'dog' for he'll be loyal to the end.As a man the only love you need are from your parents (agape)aside that any other love are hormones playing tricks on you.

Being a man in todays world is tough I agree but inorder to stay relevant you must develop value.Women have it easier mostly because they have thier bodies for softlanding in the society but a man has his grit.
Feminism is an illusion to the female gender,this why no matter how a NL feminist chatters equal right she will still create a thread for a partner , ITS NATURE.
Whether women like it or not they need a man's validation and value to stay relevant hence when the disorder of SIMPS plays out(where the redpill comes in ).

#mgtow

you sound like a whiny KAREN!!

Always the victim!! Poor me!! Women have it easy!!! Blah blah blah!!

Better dust yourself from the place you are in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night / If Ur Girl Friend Is In All Social Networks ,my broda,U Re 99% Single!! / Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.