Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me (36565 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Akuruoulo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
seunmohmoh:
You should be happy... No need to spend your money on panrara.

He want to continue a dead relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by lordally(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
gimakon:

grin grin grin Glad I made you Laugh..

I day reason start Rideshare Business like Uber, I be Programmer, I don tire for 9 -5.
I day fine who go come make we team together and make it a reality.

Are you game?

Na nice idea sha!! But Omo is Uber still lucrative?? If na to buy give person to drive Omo that one na big issue cos most people no dey trust worthy...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
lordally:

Na nice idea sha!! But Omo is Uber still lucrative?? If na to buy give person to drive Omo that one na big issue cos most people no dey trust worthy...

No you not buying. You owning the business.
They own the car themselves, you will just have a percentage say 15 - 20% of every trip made.

I am a programmer, I code the one for Driver and Passenger and the admin end..

Nothing much
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by jimcaddy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Guy 4 months is too short to love like this nah. Abeg get yourself a babe who will bang your brains out. Believe me you will forget about her in no time.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by MsAllison(f): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Atticusxsz:

A male behind a female moniker perhaps or you just hate seeing rubbish? LOL grin
I just hate weaklings that call themselves man
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Sanni45(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Antoeni:
My first heartbreak made me realise that women actually deserve menstrual pain
grin, it is quite hilarious. I concur.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Realboygenius(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
In life when love goes another one will definitely come from an hopeless place. Brace yourself and share #ATokenOfLove With people around you. Valentine's day is not only for lovers.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by lordally(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
gimakon:

They own the car themselves, you will just have a percentage say 15 - 20% of every trip made.

Nothing much

Hmm this is sounding nice o
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Roseey0(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Man up o
More to come
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by surebona(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
toren:

Were you faithful in all your years together?

No I wasn't. But was most of the times. Never let any girl come between us. But I just had to open up to her on my wrong doings and she left me.. just like that. I really wish I just kept my mouth to myself....
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:
I'm insecure, lonely and depressed . I've had my hopes all raised . She was my best friend and only friend. I always thought for 2 and did for 2.
I did everything to make her stay, I was convinced she loved me to a fault. She would do anything for me.

But my insecurity was my biggest flaw. I didn't want to lose her Cuz I was scared and unknowingly pushing her away. In my previous thread, I stated that 'everyone I've loved ended up leaving eventually', and I almost never let anyone in, but In Her case, I did . I have always felt alone all my life till I met her.

All of a sudden she said she was busy with life , she was stressed and tired of my insecurity and she wanted to leave me in the relationship. This came after we had a slight misunderstanding and we didn't communicate for a week Cuz she wouldn't talk to me. It came as a shock. I'm broken and I'm still wondering where I went wrong. I need someone to talk to . I just wanna make money and work on myself. I'm about to round off school, in my final year... With all the pressure and depression I might misplace my priorities.

Someone help me. I need therapy. I want to move on but I dunno how to start.
DM ME..... Or message me on www.facebook.com/emperormero
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by yellowpepper: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Love is beautiful, don’t bother much allow the spirit of love to find you this love season. Go on and appreciate those who are there for you with #ATokenOfLove
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by uchendutalks: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:
I'm insecure, lonely and depressed . I've had my hopes all raised . She was my best friend and only friend. I always thought for 2 and did for 2.
I did everything to make her stay, I was convinced she loved me to a fault. She would do anything for me.

But my insecurity was my biggest flaw. I didn't want to lose her Cuz I was scared and unknowingly pushing her away. In my previous thread, I stated that 'everyone I've loved ended up leaving eventually', and I almost never let anyone in, but In Her case, I did . I have always felt alone all my life till I met her.

All of a sudden she said she was busy with life , she was stressed and tired of my insecurity and she wanted to leave me in the relationship. This came after we had a slight misunderstanding and we didn't communicate for a week Cuz she wouldn't talk to me. It came as a shock. I'm broken and I'm still wondering where I went wrong. I need someone to talk to . I just wanna make money and work on myself. I'm about to round off school, in my final year... With all the pressure and depression I might misplace my priorities.

Go
yellowpepper:
Love is beautiful, don’t bother much allow the spirit of love to find you to find this love season. Go on and appreciate those who are there for you with a #ATokenOfLove

Go to PDFdrive .com search for "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi. Download it and read it. It will show you where your mistakes are.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Greatfullheart: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=Everrich96 post=98939741]I'm insecure, lonely and depressed . I've had my hopes all raised . She was my best friend and only friend. I always thought for 2 and did for 2.

All of a sudden she said she was busy with life, she was stressed and tired of my insecurity and she wanted to leave me in the relationship. This came after we had a slight misunderstanding
Go and listen to 1.Famous by French Montana 2.Hurtin' me by Steflon do feat. French montana & 3. Unforgetable by Drake feat. Young Jeezy by listen 2 d Lyrics and Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Emma1Oj(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
wisdomkid:

You truly missed the point.
1. He's insecured.
2. He said she loved him to a fault and he somehow, pushed her away.

Stop all these sterotypes.
All the same; fear women... that's how one boldly told she don't have feelings for me but has the gut to keep asking me for money as if I'm her Atm.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Emma1Oj(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Biggers82:
Go to their house and promise the family that you want to renovate their house just take away all their roof and disappears that's the best thing to do to any girl that dumped you sha
Lol....kai!! pls go into comedy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Greatfullheart: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
She most be somewhere now enjoying her life, while you are here soaking yourself. Even me am going through alot i fall in love easily and i have been and played for a fool by ladies. Take your time bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Tallest45(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Best friend?? under 4 months...How?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by DreManuel(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

Brother, I know how you feel. I’m so sorry for being heartbroken.

I think the best thing to do is to turn this around for you good. It’s hard but you have to cheer yourself up and live your best life. I would recommend the following;

1. Hit the gym often or exercise to take your mind off her, and be in the best shape of your life.

2. Let out the emotions if you will, it’s okay to cry. Don’t cry in the open tho lol.

3. Spend more time on your purpose, and be the best version of yourself. Concentrate on your career and making money.

4. Spend more time with good friends with high self-esteem.

5. Take sometime to heal before jumping into another relationship.

6. Go no-contact with your ex, never message or call her again. Delete her photos, or take away anything that will remind you of her.

7. Focus on yourself now. Take her off the pedestal and you will see her for who she really is.

8. Have an abundance mindset. Many better options are out there.

9. Take stock of your past relationships, recognize any bad patterns you’ve repeated and work on it. Not for her, but for yourself.

10. Remember, men are the prize. Men age like fine wine and women like milk.

Peace and blessings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Rockyfancino(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
gimakon:

Nothing much

Bros, I just started out at things thing recently. I hate the way I get super stuck sometimes, can you be point things out to please?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Alzwell(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2021
gimakon:
Uncle

Let her go. She no deserve all this wahala. Come make we do business make we know as our life go use good. 2 months don comot for 2021, na 10 remain, you no go day look woman, u go come use am scatter your life, while one guy day scatter her toto and she allow am. Life now no need people way go day hustle backwards, You no need all those kain things at this point.

I dated a girl 6 years, thank you way she tell me na to go sleep with several guys, even worse, she even day tell me the kind sex style them day give am, and how many minutes e day take her to reach them house. The kain vein way from my head day come out that time no be here. I had to own up to be a man, I day work for better place, travel in and out of naija now, na she come day complain say I no get her time again, after she don become mama 2... You sef check am na.

So long story short, I paid her back with success. Even her guy way them 2 day do all their nonsense back then, as I left them na so them be, no advancement. The greatest thing you can pay back to these kind of people, na success. Nothing more, nothing less.

Come make we run business. If money enter, we go Cape verde or Rwanda together.
I day wait you!
baba mi, I don't mind the business too abeg...baba mi, make I dm??
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by PROPHETmichael: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Everrich96:

She and others left because they realized that you won't be able to handle their financial needs. So for now, focus on getting good grades, get a job, make money and women will be the one begging you to stay.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Atticusxsz(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2021
MsAllison:
I just hate weaklings that call themselves man

95% of your gender wouldn't think twice of dumbing his sorry as immediately he's been spotted as one. I just hope he learns and prioritizes what ought to come 1st in his life. It's just a phase as usual sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Everrich96: 1:15am On Feb 12, 2021
DrMeroThaEmperor:
DM ME..... Or message me on www.facebook.com/emperormero

I sent a pm sir.. Thanks alot.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by tosaino95(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2021
seunmohmoh:
You should be happy... No need to spend your money on panrara.
The guy is in love grin
You for no talk like that cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.