Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) (72423 Views)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by mmsen: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lewisdinho:
But there is no GTB bank alone Marian Road in Calabar

It's near the army barracks.

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Might be planned ,my lodge mate and I , used to share one babe in the next street one time, she felt she was playing sharp babe, we were just taking turns, she couldn't even decipher that anytime I'm around , my lodge mate isn't around and when he's around I'm always out.

It was thrilling, and she told me that my lodge mate tried to ask her out, and told him same thing about me. Wetin concern me,we kept the knacking continuous, until when she started asking for too much commitment from me then I plot with my guy to come in why activity was going on as though he wanted to get something from me,.

Na so, we begin form why u snatch my gf hussle for compound, she started to apologize and left

But guess what, by next week, knacking has continued again from both quarters

11 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by jUeLiZ: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Does it mean that there is no faithful woman again in Nigeria?
we have only five left, it a pity. cry cry
smh

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
No wonder EMEKA is trending on Twitter.
grin grin
I heard on Twitter that there are 3 Emeka in that GTBank. The Branch Manager and 2 other staff.

7 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lalastic frontpage
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Raxxye:

Hmmm
But what if there's truly some guy by the name Emeka who works in that branch of GTBank and has a girlfriend whose name is Grace and a neighbour by the name Andrew?
That tweet there doesn't sound like something that's made-up!

I am not saying its impossible, I am saying it might also be a lie sponsored by a jealous person who wants to pour sand in either Emeka or his womans garri. Anybody can gather necessary info and blackmail you with it.
So Emeka should handle with care. I am saying this cos I was once a victim of cheap blackmail. It cost me my then love and took like 7yrs for us to know it was all some cheap blackmail from his angry bestfriend grin grin. We have moved on but its a lesson for others to learn.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
eazigbo:

Chai! Emeka don really suffer.
Wahala for person wey dey answer Emeka

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by khalids: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
I enjoyed the rap....the nigga should consider music....I even get beat for the track wey dey play for my head already

Emeka dey bank dey count racks
Andrew dey Emeka room dey serve knacks

Dis life na your brother go kpai you
until e happen, nobody go alert you

My guy go leave house dey go work
Say one day the hustle go surely pure

Andrew dey house dey press brezz
Dey spread grace legs like bedspread

Abeg make una find chorus for the frolix cool cool cool guy flows...the homie is a boss

5 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Sniper101(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
I remember some years ago when a guy approached me to tell me what my GF back then was doing behind my back.

The guy was like, "Bro...I see you like a correct guy na e make I say make I cornerside u to tell u wetin ur girl dey do for ur back. See ehn...that ur girl dey date my friend and most times my friend dey see u together with the girl, but after when he ask her about u, she go find one lie drop give my friend. Ok, just yesterday evening wen me with my friend n ur girl dey together, he ask her wetin make you(me) dey always come around her. She con dey tell my friend say u dey disturb her for her to Date you(me). And, bro, I know say you with the babe dey Date since, na why I come say make I tell u wetin dey happen. If u no believe me sef, I fit call u to come our place the next time ur girl go come visit my friend".

When I heard all this, mehhn, a cold chill ran down my spine.
And true to his words, two days later he called me to come confirm what he told me.

Ah swear ehn, I love the guy for doing what he did
(No homo)
...it's ALWAYS cool for a bro to be his brother's keeper

11 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ofadaman:
Might be planned ,my lodge mate and I , used to share one babe in the next street one time, she felt she was playing sharp babe, we were just taking turns, she couldn't even decipher that anytime I'm around , my lodge mate isn't around and when he's around I'm always out.

It was thrilling, and she told me that my lodge mate tried to ask her out, and told him same thing about me. Wetin concern me,we kept the knacking continuous, until when she started asking for too much commitment from me then I plot with my guy to come in why activity was going on as though he wanted to get something from me,.

Na so, we begin form why u snatch my gf hussle for compound, she started to apologize and left

But guess what, my next week, knacking has continued again from both quarters

Tomorrow you look for who among your uncles or aunties is holding your destiny or start looking for whose parts you will use to open doors for your destiny.
The girl has played her role keep decieving yourself that you are sharp.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

I have told my friend who stays in that area to go and tell Emeka,tomorrow I ll get feedback from him

U did well if u saying d truth bro
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
GTB bankers get tracker... Let him apply James Bond measures!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Cousin9999: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
When a Nollywood movie happens in real life...
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Xkale1234(m): 12:25am On Feb 11, 2021
Saphiere come and say something I know you're one of those girls

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2021
Zzor:
lol
Which one is Lol. That's why I don't blame any guy who use and dumb ladies. Una deserve heartbreak back to back. Most of ur female folks are senseless and annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2021
naijadrivablog:
people and kerewa sef cheesy

OK, , come here, come and check if water to wash dead meat don done. cheesy

PS: Oh! see her below .... shocked
Hehehehe. The Manna guy that types trashy long note all the time and always online.

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 1:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Ofadaman:

But guess what, my next week, knacking has continued again from both quarters
grin grin
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Joseph998: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2021
WHAT GUYS REALLY WANT, TO CONSIDER HER FOR MARRIAGE

Take your time grabbing these new secret revealed just for you.

Don't forget to subscribe�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvay65heGT8
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Chai, see wetin my namesake dey pass through for one Calabar girl hand. This is why I laugh whenever people vouch for their wives or girlfriends' fidelity. Ladies crave for two things most in life; money and sex(emotions). Make her comfortable with money, she'll start longing for sex & to explore more with different men. Ok, satisfy her sexually but broke, she will still complain that the only thing you are good at is sex. Baba God, wetin again man go do. This life no go ever balance at all. Just very very few ladies are faithful to their men because they can't imagine other men seeing them naked.

5 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by geendi(f): 1:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by zexy2030(m): 4:25am On Feb 11, 2021
goldman777:
85% of naija girls are runs girls so can a runs girl in reality. Be 100% faithful maybe in movies naija girls are just terrible this days
Did the guy rape her.. The girl is the fool.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40am On Feb 11, 2021
Emeka will read and call Grace to ask her are you cheating on me

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by larryking540: 5:14am On Feb 11, 2021
geendi:
I remember some years ago when a guy approached me to tell me what
my BF back then was doing behind my back.

and what happened,I like talk
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by nawena: 6:03am On Feb 11, 2021
The guy couldn't mind his business after what he heard.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Shokoloko:

I know Nigerians on nairaland are not united, but why do you feel the need to become Ghanaian? While I don't believe you, I will give benefit of doubt. How old is your baby? I need to know the particular cereal to buy for him (you will not be receiving cash.)

And just so you know, I have gone through your previous comments and I know that you are a man

Why are you deleting all your posts? Because I said I wont give you cash. I can send someone to give you cans of cereal

Busted.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2021
banio:

The girl is not normal. A normal girl won't be this evil and wicked. Sleeping with your boyfriend's FLATMATE.

Lol. Siddown there.

In the world of girls it's perfectly acceptable behaviour. Did you see her friends complaining? In the wise words of Rollo Tomassi:

"A woman who wants to f**k you will find a way to f**k you. She will fly across the country, crawl under barbwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, Bleep the shit out of you and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife comes home early from work – women who want to f**k will find a way to f**k" -the Rational Male.

Having known that, do you think that a small detail like the person she wants to have sex with being a flatmate of her current beta bf is going to make a difference? She probably sees it as a blessing by her god providing such a great opportunity by putting the alpha she wants within such easy reach.

Never overestimate the moral compass of women bro. Their only moral compasses are their self interest, and their desire of the moment.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Divinehealer:

I am not saying its impossible, I am saying it might also be a lie sponsored by a jealous person who wants to pour sand in either Emeka or his womans garri. Anybody can gather necessary info and blackmail you with it.
So Emeka should handle with care. I am saying this cos I was once a victim of cheap blackmail. It cost me my then love and took like 7yrs for us to know it was all some cheap blackmail from his angry bestfriend grin grin. We have moved on but its a lesson for others to learn.

A woman will always try to protect her gender mates, and by extension her future self. Why would a total stranger want to pour sand in Emeka and Grace's garri? Men don't make these things up. Even your story doesn't sound credible. That kind of behaviour is very consistent with women, but not with men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Lies Women Tell To Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.