Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals (1486 Views)

CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
I'm Ben (BMMFunds). I buy clean PayPal funds and, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals

I buy any freelance platform fund that accept PayPal

You need to withdraw from fiverr or upwork, I have PayPal account you can use. So no worries.

If we have no agreement on rate, we can share thoughts about life, and be friends.

Available 247. Safe and fast - BMMFunds

How to reach me
Whatsapp/Call - 07016543752

I prefer Whatsapp and call as the fastest means to reach me. Friendly dealing with me.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by jksxxxx: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Maskyy:
I'm Ben (BMMFunds). A PayPal fund exchanger and I create PayPal accounts I have been on nairaland for not less than 6 years(check my profile) with no issue or prob relating to money... Do your research diligently.

I have the best rate for your PayPal funds exchange into naira. And you get paid 5 mins after I confirm your fund transaction in my PayPal balance, directly into your bank account.

I exchange PayPal from ::::
Any freelance platform fund(money) - Fiverr, upwork, seoclerk .....
Or any clean PayPal fund.

My current rate is 380/$... Come with your fund, lemme pay you in naira

You need to withdraw from fiverr or upwork, I have PayPal account you'll use. So no worries.

Available 247. Safe and fast - BMMFunds

Check my Whatsapp link or number on my signature below.
successful completed 300$ transaction

1 Like

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Mide3367: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na them
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mide3367:
Na them
I really don't know what you're up to. As it's normal to see people like you pop up, I will appreciate if you can define the meaning of your 'na dem'.

Have I transact with you before?
Have you checked my profile and see bad review?
If you have no business , why not stay away.

If non, stay away from this thread or do a clean business of PayPal exchange with me.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
A successful transaction. Thanks for your patronage.

I still exchange your PayPal funds @ 380/$

1 Like

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Still exchanging
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Still exchanging your fnf clean PayPal funds
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fiverr withdrawal
Upwork withdrawal
Any freelance platform withdrawal
Fnf PayPal funds exchange to Naira

Exchange rate is 380/$
Exchange rate is 380/$
Exchange rate is 380/$
Exchange rate is 380/$
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 2:25am On Feb 15, 2021
Still exchanging/buying your PayPal funds
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by cooooooks(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2021
Hey do you use Payoneer? And with PayPal Xoom, I'm only seeing USD when sending to Nigeria.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Hey do you use Payoneer? And with PayPal Xoom, I'm only seeing USD when sending to Nigeria.
I deal with PayPal alone for now .
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Probably because of the selected currency.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by chigo4u: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Payoneer for sale?
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Abiodun0801: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Big ups bro...I respect your honesty and transparency because I had been scammed several times trying to exchange my PayPal funds with online vendors but you actually surprised me with your high exchange rate and also fast payment method ��...May God bless you bro�

1 Like

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Abiodun0801:
Big ups bro...I respect your honesty and transparency because I had been scammed several times trying to exchange my PayPal funds with online vendors but you actually surprised me with your high exchange rate and also fast payment method ��...May God bless you bro�

Welcome bro. Swift transaction with you too
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2021
Bring your fnf PayPal funds
Bring your fiverr withdrawal
Bring your upwork withdrawal

I provide PayPal account for withdrawal as well.

cool

@BMMFunds. Rate is high. Fast delivery.

1 Like

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 2:40am On Feb 24, 2021
Maskyy:

I provide PayPal account for withdrawal as well.

cool

@BMMFunds. Rate is high. Fast delivery.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Still buying

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by FirstbornWds: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Maskyy:
Still buying

Nice doing business with this guy. His services are swift, and direct. Nice deal bro.

1 Like

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Only clean funds from any website that accept PayPal.

I'm buying everything at good rate.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
I'm here to buy your fund

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2021
shocked
100$ above fund is now 380/$
Less than 100$ is now 360/$

Anytime everyday. BMMFunds is available to buy your - -

Clean PayPal funds
Fiverr withdrawal
Upwork withdrawal

I provide PayPal for withdrawal too.

Escrow is allowed
Escrow is allowed ... Cokebar is the escrow
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 4:35am On Mar 04, 2021
Bring all your Fiverr and upwork withdrawals, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

Bring all your PayPal funds, 380/$ | 400/$ 360/370/$

Bring any freelance platform fund withdrawal, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

I also give verified and safe PayPal account for your withdrawals and immediate exchange to naira.

Get one free verified PayPal account after transaction.

Bmmfunds is super fast in payment and secured.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by OliverK: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fast and Seamless transaction... I rate this guy 10/10.

1 Like

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2021
Nairawallets:

Lol... On my thread?
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2021
OliverK:
Fast and Seamless transaction... I rate this guy 10/10.

Yes. Thanks for the review . I am known for fast payment and good rate.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Maskyy:
Bring all your Fiverr and upwork withdrawals, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

Bring all your PayPal funds, 380/$ | 400/$ 360/370/$

Bring any freelance platform fund withdrawal, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

I also give verified and safe PayPal account for your withdrawals and immediate exchange to naira.

Get one free verified PayPal account after transaction.

Bmmfunds is super fast in payment and secured.
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by 1boylikevhis(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Maskyy is a tested and trusted exchanger. I had rhe swiftest exchange with him and I will definitely be using him again.

1 Like

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2021
Maskyy
Thanks for the smooth and swift deal

1 Like

Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chechekojnr:
Maskyy
Thanks for the smooth and swift deal
You're welcomed
Re: Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals by Maskyy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Maskyy:
shocked
100$ above fund is now 380/$
Less than 100$ is now 360/$

Anytime everyday. BMMFunds is available to buy your - -

Clean PayPal funds
Fiverr withdrawal
Upwork withdrawal

I provide PayPal for withdrawal too.

Escrow is allowed
Escrow is allowed ... Cokebar is the escrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are A Uber Partner In Ilorin, Please Share Your Experience Here / Black People Are Cursed, I Swear / Boards Approves First Bank, Ecobank Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.